• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Yugioh: Rise of the Kettou Seven Star Assassins *Begins* (LSU's accepted)

Kazuki Yukimura

Hikari looked at Rai with surprised eyes, and, surprisingly, she could yell one thing, because, right after what she said, placed his hand on Hikari mouth again, but this time with more strenght

"Don´t do this Rai, my soul is not that valuable!" Rai just looked at her and said

"Don´t worry, I am gonna win this duel"

ex-ty

Swift and deadly
"Wait i forgot i have two decks. I'l, use the one i didn't throw. Lets duel."

"Finnaly. I'll start with Spirit Ryu in attack mode. Your turn." A small purple dragon appeared on the field.

"Ok then your funeral. I play witch of the black forest. Then she says good bye because i play tribute doll to summon buster blader in his place. Your turn but oh wait i can play a new card aswell and i play Ojama yellow in defence. As well as one card face down card."

"Time to end this i play pot of greed to draw two more cards then attack my dragon. With his effect i discard three dragon monsters in my hand to the graveyard to boast his attack by 1000 for each."

"And you are a complete idiot. Playin' Spirit Ryu gave my blader an extra 500 attack points. Then again by sending dragons to the grave. Last time i checked you sent three so my monster gained 2000 more attack points. So bye you wimpish dragon." Buster blader swiped the dragon stright in the middle and still stood his ground. "With 4600 points i doubt you can win now. Plus you just lost 600 points."

"Great. I end my turn by playing heart of the underdog and two man cell battle."

"I thought so. I play my face down jar of greed aswell as my pot of greed in my hand. So i can draw three cards. I'll activate my newly drawn card Polymerization to fuse the Ojama on the feild with the other two in my hand. So now my Ojama king is on the feild. And he's will be put in defence." Rai seemed overly confident. Man even if i win he takes my soul. But if i lose he only takes my soul. I must win. Rai said in his head. Elie appeared out of the deck and went over to Hikari what he had just thought.

<"Trust me on this he will do anything for a good friend. He's only ever had one before you and she was taken by a shadow duelist.">

*You can take control of some of this duel aswell if you want Hazuki-San. Rai's deck doesn't really follow a certain flow now his Ojama king's on the feild.*

Kazuki Yukimura

OOC: Please, call me only Hazuki, and, where in our posts we said that if Rai win he loses his soul?

Hikari, after hearing what Rai thought, she asked to Elie

"Elie, tell me, that pendant he always wear, do you noticed something strange about it?" Elie just said

<No, why?> Hikari answered, with a worried and relieved expression on her face

"Because, I think that his soul can still be saved, if that pendant is what I think it is" Elie looked at her surprised, but, let´s go back to the duel

---------back to the duel---------

"No! It can´t be!" He said, before he drawed a card, while he smiled

"Heh, I activate my spell card, Darkhole" He said, while a dark hole appeared and sucked every monster, destroying then, and he said

"And, I summon my Giant Goblin in attack mode, and I attack you directly with it!" He said, while his goblin attacked Rai, making his life points decrease to 6800

"I finish my turn putting one card face-down on the field" Rai just looked at him, and drawed a card

"Ok, I activate my spell card, Polymerization (I don´t know if you have more than one Polymerization) to fuse my E-Hero Avian with my E-Hero Burstinatrix to summon E-Hero Flame Wingman, in attack mode" Rai said, while a green/red winged warrior appeared on his side

"Now, I attack your goblin" Rai said, but the man just laughed and said

"No, I think not, I activate my trap card, Negate Attack"

ex-ty

Swift and deadly
"I may be out of monsters except flamewingman but i can still win this duel."

"Yeah sure you can." The shadow duelist drew his card. "I play defussion. So your monster splits. Now i use my change of heart. Avian come to me." Rai's E-hero Avian switched sides. "Now i use my own Polymerization to fuse him with the E-hero bubbleman and sparkman in my hand. To summon E-hero tempest. But i'll just end."

"Fine. I use reigeki break. I discard one card and i destroy one of your cards. Tempest is gone now. My victory is now in my grasp. I play another witch of the black forest and another Tribute doll. Only this time i summon dark magician. Your move."

Scar

Hadouken!
Ooc: Ex-ty and Hazuki-san, just to let you know your posts lately have been, for the most part, way too short. Posts made up entirely of dialogue are not permitted in the RPG. Please try to make your posts longer and more descriptive; at the VERY LEAST ten sentences each, and not consisting entirely of dialogue. I really don’t think two paragraphs per post is too much to ask.

Bic: “I activate the Spell Card Polymerization!” Evan shouted out, drawing a card from his hand and quickly sliding it into one of his Spell/Trap Card Zones. “Using this, I can fuse together the three Cyber Dragons in my hand to form the mighty Cyber End Dragon!”

Evan’s three Cyber Dragons appeared on the field directly in front of them, each one glaring upward at the Blue Eyes Ultimate Dragon standing before them. However, it was not even a second before Polymerization took effect, and an orange swirling vortex of pure energy appeared behind the playing field itself. The Cyber Dragons went through the usual process of fusing together; floating up higher into the air and swirling around in a tornado-like formation, drawing closer and closer until they finally made contact, at which point a bright light engulfed the field. When the golden light dimmed down, yet another three-headed dragon had appeared on the field- Evan’s Cyber End Dragon itself!

“Heh, heh, heh…You seemed to have forgotten one thing, however, boy. It’s true that your Cyber End Dragon is indeed a very impressive monster. But it’s still five hundred Attack Points short of my Blue Eyes Ultimate Dragon.” Kaibaman pointed out, still standing confidently beside his own dragon.

The Duel Monster Spirit was right. Evan’s Cyber End Dragon was no doubt a powerful monster itself, boasting a mighty four thousand Attack Points. However, Kaibaman’s own dragon- the Blue Eyes Ultimate Dragon- still stood powerfully with four thousand five hundred Attack Points. This meant that unless Evan had a plan of some sort, his dragon wouldn’t have a chance. Still, anyone who knew the boy would know that he did, in fact, have another trick up his sleeve.

“Right. As of this moment, my Cyber End Dragon is short a few points. But y’see, I have another Spell Card in my hand. Its called Limiter Removal!” Evan shouted, taking yet another card from his hand.

He slid the card into his middle Spell/Trap Card Zone, and as he did, his Cyber End Dragon started glowing! A bright green aurora surrounded it, and all three of the dragon’s heads lifted themselves higher into the air both with pride and new-found power. The dragon let out three deafening roars in perfect unison, and its Attack Points doubled! It now had 8,000 Attack points!

“See? Never underestimate your opponent, Kaibaman. Now my Cyber End Dragon has more Attack Points. In fact, he has enough to take you down for good!” Evan yelled. “Time to save Miaka…Cyber End Dragon, attack Kaibaman’s Blue Eyes Ultimate Dragon!”

“Not so fast, boy. I activate my face-down card; Negate Attack! It’s a simple Trap Card, but it’s enough to stop your dragon’s attack!” Kaibaman called out.

Evan’s Cyber End Dragon opened its three mouths and each one began charging up an attack, just like the Blue Eyes Ultimate Dragon would do except theirs was a deep emerald color. They launched the attack, and all three bursts of energy drew together and became one. However, before they could reach the Blue Eyes Ultimate Dragon they were swallowed up by a semi-transparent vortex taking the shape of a distortion in time and space itself. The dragon remained unharmed.

“Pathetic boy…You really thought you could beat the deck of the great Seto Kaiba himself?” Kaibaman asked tauntingly.

“This duel isn’t over yet.” Evan spat. “I end my Battle Phase, and then activate Pot of Greed!”

Evan used the Spell Card’s effect and drew two cards from his deck and added them to his hand, looking at them for just one moment before taking them both out and sliding them into his Spell/Trap Card Zones.

“I set two cards face-down and end my turn. You’re up.” Evan said, still sounding confident. “Of course…Limiter Removal’s side effect forces me to destroy my Cyber End Dragon.”

Evan’s Cyber Dragon stopped glowing, and looked to be tensing up its muscles. Its silver, chrome exterior looked to be rusted. It let out one last roar before falling to the ground and disappearing from the field.

“Hmm…your voice…still so confident. Yes, you’d make a fine servant to the darkness. You’re so unafraid, so powerful, and yet…I suspect a bluff. Those two face-down cards are probably nothing. I know a liar when I see one. One of the abilities I received when I forfeited myself over to the darkness was the ability to see into the souls of humans and monsters alike, and I can tell that you’re just very good at hiding your emotions. So, Blue Eyes Ultimate Dragon, attack the boy directly and end this duel!” Kaibaman yelled maniacally.

“Heh, heh, heh…” Evan chuckled as Kaibaman’s Blue Eyes Ultimate Dragon charged up its Attack.

“What’s so funny?” Kaibaman asked.

“I guess I’m the exception to the rule, then…That was no bluff. I activate my face-down Trap Card, Call of the Haunted, in order to bring back my Cyber End Dragon from the Cemetery!” Evan yelled strongly.

Evan’s Trap Card activated quickly, and his Cyber End Dragon rose from the grave in perfect condition. It let out another roar and stared down the Blue Eyes Ultimate Dragon once more. The dragon prepared to let loose its wrath upon Evan’s newly revived dragon, and Kaibaman continued to laugh.

“You fool! My dragon still has more Attack Points, just like last time. And since you already used Limiter Removal, there’s nothing you can do to stop me!” Kaibaman shouted.

“Yes there is. I activate the Instant Spell Card, De-Fusion!” Evan countered. “It allows me to separate any Fusion Monster on the field into its original Fusion Material Monsters. And guess which one I choose?”

“…” Kaibaman remained silent.

“I think you’ve got the right idea. Say good-bye to your Blue Eyes Ultimate Dragon!” Evan called.

The Blue Eyes Ultimate Dragon’s attack was stopped inches from the Cyber End Dragon. The beast became surrounded by a red aurora, which overtook its entire body within mere seconds! It screeched in pain as its finer details were covered up by the light of the aurora, leaving visible only a silhouette of the monster. It separated itself into the three dragons which were used to create it, and the light died down. Now Evan’s Cyber End Dragon was, once again, the strongest monster on the field.

“Damn you, child…” Kaibaman growled.

“Tch…like I’ve never heard that from b******s like you before.” Evan laughed.

“You really are quite brave…” Kaibaman spat angrily. “But as you said in your previous move, this duel is not over yet. Your move.”

Evan glanced behind him at Miaka, who was lying on the ground looking weaker than ever. He could sense it, her life was slipping away before his eyes. He needed to win the duel, and fast. Still, that was easier said than done. True he’d be able to destroy one of his Blue Eyes this turn, but Kaibaman had found ways to bring them back before. However, Evan didn’t intend to give up.

<I won’t quit until your beautiful eyes are open again… > Evan thought powerfully, drawing a card from his deck. “Cyber End Dragon, attack the center Blue Eyes White Dragon!”

Evan’s Cyber End Dragon charged up three identical spheres of emerald green energy within its three massive jaws. When they were all fully charged, they shot them out simultaneously. As before, they combined into one giant burst of energy, and hit the center Blue Eyes White Dragon with incredible impact. The dragon was destroyed instantly, and Kaibaman took 1,000 Points of damage to his Life Points. This brought him down to 1,000. Evan would win the duel if he could just manage to do 1,000 more points of damage to Kaibaman’s Life Points.

“I place one card face-down on the field, and end my turn.” Evan said, setting one card face-down on the field.

“Great. Thus beginning mine.” Kaibaman said, drawing a card from his deck. “I activate Fusion Recovery! Using this card, I can bring one Fusion Material Monster and one Polymerization from my Cemetery to my hand! And as for the Fusion Material Monster, I think I’ll choose my Blue Eyes White Dragon!”

Kaibaman searched his Cemetery for his Blue Eyes White Dragon as well as his Polymerization Spell Card. Holding them both between his middle and index fingers, he raised them into the air and added them to his hand. However, seconds later he took out Polymerization and slid it into one of his Spell/Trap Card Zones.

“I then activate the Polymerization I just drew from my Cemetery to fuse together my two Blue Eyes White Dragons on the field with my Blue Eyes White Dragon in my hand to once again form the Blue Eyes Ultimate Dragon!” Kaibaman yelled triumphantly.

The third Blue Eyes White Dragon appeared on the field, and just like before the three dragons fused together to become one. The Blue Eyes Ultimate Dragon appeared on the field, once more looming over Evan and casting a dark shadow over the playing field itself.

“So, as you can plainly see, you’re short five hundred Attack Points again.” Kaibaman chuckled. “Now Blue Eyes Ultimate Dragon, attack the Cyber End Dragon!”

The Blue Eyes Ultimate Dragon opened its three gigantic mouths, and began charging its attack. Seconds later, it launched the burst stream of blue energy directly at Evan’s dragon. However, he didn’t flip over his face-down card, rather he played one directly from his hand!

“I activate a second De-Fusion to split my Cyber End Dragon into the three Cyber Dragons used to create it!” Evan shouted the second before the attack hit his monster.

Just like what had happened to Kaibaman’s Blue Eyes Ultimate Dragon previously, Evan’s Cyber End Dragon was split apart into the Fusion Material Monsters used to summon it to the field in the first place. The three dragons evaded the Blue Eyes Ultimate Dragon’s attack, and stood powerfully by Evan’s side. Though they were certainly no match for the Blue Eyes Ultimate Dragon, they looked prepared to die trying to defeat it.

“Grr…well, I guess I have no choice but to end my turn then. But it makes no difference. My Blue Eyes Ultimate Dragon shall destroy you eventually. Your three dragons are even less of a match for mine than your Cyber End Dragon was.” Kaibaman said calmly.

“That’s true, Kaibaman.” Evan said after drawing a card from his deck. “As of now, they pale in comparisons to your Blue Eyes Ultimate Dragon…Even my Cyber End Dragon can’t defeat it alone…Not by regular means, that is.”

“What’re you getting at?” Kaibaman demanded.

“A few things. The first and most important being you’re about to get owned, Kaibaman.” Evan said, taking a card from his hand and holding it high into the air. “I activate Power Bond!”

“Wha-?! No! Not that card!” Kaibaman stammered, taking a step back.

“That’s right, Kaibaman. There’s no way out this time. My Cyber End Dragon is coming back with 8,000 Attack Points!” Evan yelled victoriously.

Evan’s three Cyber Dragons floated into the air just as if he’d used Polymerization. They went through the same process of fusing together to make the powerful Cyber End Dragon. Although, because of the effect of Power Bond, it had twice its original Attack Points! This put it well above the Blue Eyes Ultimate Dragon.

“Get ready, Kaibaman! Cyber End Dragon, attack my opponent’s Blue Eyes Ultimate Dragon and finish this once and for all!” Evan ordered.

Evan’s Cyber End Dragon charged up its attack once more. It raised its three heads into the sky, pointing them forward at Kaibaman’s Blue Eyes Ultimate Dragon. They aimed their attack, and fired without hesitation. The blast of emerald green energy flew through the air, piercing the very oxygen itself and turning the space around it into a vacuum for a few seconds. The Blue Eyes Ultimate Dragon was hit right in the chest, and destroyed on impact. Kaibaman’s Life Points dropped all the way to 0 and then some! The Duel Monster Spirit was actually knocked off of his feet from the intensity of the blast, landing flat on his back as he lost the duel.

“N-no…I…I…I refuse to…b-believe it! There is…no way that I was…defeated by a…child!” Kaibaman stammered, not moving from his original position at all.

“That was rough…But I did it…” Evan sighed, turning back to face Miaka. “Now to keep my promise to Miaka…”

Evan walked up to the unconscious girl, kneeling down beside her and picking her up gently. Effortlessly he walked over to the Chiyu Lake, bending down to dip the girl into the sparkling waters below. He held her there for a few seconds, keeping her head above the water so that she could still breath. He looked down at her anxiously, hoping that he’d be able to sense her life force flowing through her again. Sure enough, not long after he’d dipped her into the lake, he sensed the very essence of life itself return to Miaka. In another moment, her eyes were open once again…

Ooc2: Ya gotta admit, even if you're not happy with the idea of my character beating Kaiba's deck, Blue Eyes Ultimate Dragon vs. Cyber End Dragon pwn'd.

That aside, Mimori, could you keep our characters in the Spirit Monster World for one more post? There’s still one thing I need my character to do there. It’s nothing major; it shouldn’t take any more than one post but it needs to be done. Thanks in advance.

The Burnt Shadow

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻)
C:4500 R:4200

"I'll start by setting Banisher of Light(100/2000) in Defense mode and activating gravekeeper's servant," Reykou said," For every monster you attack me with, you lose one card from the top of your deck."

This was a chance I had to take. I drew out a card finding it was my Red Eyes Black Dragon. I had a chance to win this. "I summon Giant Orc in attack mode!" I said as my great grey orc appeared," Giant Orc Attack!"

As the Orc attacked, one card from my deck was taken out of my deck. It was my metal morph card. I had no chance of summoning Red metal now. It was Vorse Raider's turn, my beast warrior came in and lashed its blade on Reykou. Another card came out and this time it was Summoned Skull. I was losing cards that I needed badly. But Reykou's life points went down to 2300. Reykou just smiled as he drew a card.

"I set down one card faced down and one card in defense mode," Reykou said," Then I activate another Gravekeeper's servant."

"You're not using your Shinato anymore?" I asked," I'm not too predictable like you. I've seen that you've been using mostly your Red Eyes, this time it won't happen."

I drew out a card, heavy storm. "Now I activate heavy storm to obliterate your wave motion cannon! then I summon Red Eyes Black Dragon!" I yelled as one of my greatest cards apeared on the field," Now Red Eyes Destroy the faced down card!"

The card that was placed down revealed to be Aqua Madoor. I guess he was trying to summon Neo Aqua Madoor, but I stopped him in time. But then I forgotten that two cards were to be discarded. I then saw my Red Eyes Darkness and meteor dragon burn away.

"Such a shame that the very monsters you depend on so much are failing you," Reykou said," Now it's time to end this. I activate my faced down card Raigeki!"

My Red Eyes was automatically destroyed. There was no telling what he had now. "I activate graceful charity. Then I activate monster Reborn to bring back the monster I destroyed. Barrel Dragon(2600)! Now Barrel Dragon attack!"

The machine dragon launched a great blast of energy right at me, making my life points go down to 1900. I needed a new stradegy, I drew a card and got the one I needed. "I set down one card and summon Hyena in defense mode!"

"How's that supposed to help?" Reykou asked.

"It doesn't," I said," Unless I activate my faced down card! Torrential tribute! When I summon a monster to the field in any way all monsters on the field are automatically destroyed!"

Soon my Hyena and Reykou's dragon were obliterated. Reykou just gave a grin," So what?" Reykou asked," You won't be able to summon."

"Really?" I asked," well I activate polymerization! Not with Red Eyes this time. I form together Mystical sheep and cannon soldier to form Labrynth Tank(2400)! Now Labrynth Tank finish off Reykou's life points!"

My blue tank charged and fired three red drills from its body right at Reykou. Causing a great explosion to drop his life to 0...

ex-ty

Swift and deadly
Evan-Master Trainer said:
Ooc: Ex-ty and Hazuki-san, just to let you know your posts lately have been, for the most part, way too short. Posts made up entirely of dialogue are not permitted in the RPG. Please try to make your posts longer and more descriptive; at the VERY LEAST ten sentences each, and not consisting entirely of dialogue. I really don’t think two paragraphs per post is too much to ask.

*Yeah sorry about my last i was being rushed*

"Dark magician? Good rare card. But maybe i got this card that can beat it. It's also alot rarer. I play polymerization to fuse together my three dragons in my hand. And those dragons are the blue eyes white dragon." Three wite dragons appeared on the feild and merged together to create a larger dragon but with three heads. "Now attack my giant beast." A blast was sent out of each of the dragons heads and struck Rai's magician. His points dropped to 4800. "My turn ends."

"Finally. I thought you wouldn't stop talking. I can still win. I play my newly drawn pot of greed. Now i'll use my pre-mature burial's and i have two. So i'll bring back buster blader and dark magician. And aren't i lucky i recently upgraded my deck to a fussion type deck. Because i use the feild card fussion gate. Now i can summon fussion cards without polymerization. So fuse my creatures to create the Dark Paladin." His points were now 3200. "My final move. I saved these cards since the beginning. I use my two megamorphs. They increase his points by double his original. So i add 2900 to his attack points. Then the second comes into play so now he has another 2900. My monster now has 6700 attack points. Attack my paladin." The three headed dragon was destroyed and the shadow duelist's points dropped by 2500. "You have 5500 points left. Another attack and you lose."

"Good. Once i draw i use my face down card. Bottomless shifting sands. So now every turn the strongest monster on the feild is destroyed."

"Yeah and that's going to work. Just check your hand. How many cards do you have? Five. That means it's destroyed. It would have worked if you'd activated it in my turn but oh well finish your turn."

"Fine i will. I play E-hero bubbleman. And i can draw two cards. I then fuse my bubbleman and my E-hero clayman. To summon E-hero mudball man. In defence. I'll end."

"Giving up so quickly? Then lets see." Rai then grabbed his neck as if he was in pain. Elie came over to him.

<"Are you ok Rai? You seem hurt.">

"Yeah my...my pendant. It's cutting off my breathing." Rai then tried pulling it off but it stayed stuck to his skin. "It won't come off."

"So you finally found what you lose when you lose points. When your points get smaller the pendant gets smaller around your neck. So stop talking to your self and lets end this."

"Fine then. I play my last card that is fissure. Now your mudball man is destroyed. and then i attack directly." Dark paladin launched itself at mudball man but it was absorbed into the ground leaving dark Paladin to complete it's attack but to the shadow duelist directly. His points dropped to zero. The shadow game was over. "Well. That's enough fun for one day." Rai then collapsed onto the floor.

Brock Harrison

Zephyr Trainer
Hope Fading! Jay's Paralysis!

Once Final Coundown activated, a ring of flames appeared and ascended into the darknened sky. Jay followed the ring's movement in astonishment.

"Look closely, and you can count twenty flames on that ring," Anko said, pointing into the sky. "After every turn, one flame will burn out...once every flame is out, you'll automatically lose. Life points...the number of cards in your deck...none of that will matter in the end."

Jay clenched his teeth. "Great..." he thought. "Hold on...need to remain calm, Jay," he assured himself. "I have twenty turns to win this, that's plenty of time win this!"

"And with that, I place one monster face down and set two more cards," said Anko, sliding two cards into the spell/trap zone slots. "You're move," she concluded with a sinister, yet coy smile. One flame burned out from the wheel...19 more to go.

Jay closed his eyes and breathed deeply before reopening his eyelids and looking calmly at Anko. "My draw," said the boy, pulling a card from his deck. The ocean in the background seemed to churn in response to the duelist's draw.

"I lay another monster facedown and end my turn," Jay finished, waiting to see his opponent's response.

18 turns to go.

"My, this is going to get dull," Anko sighed, drawing a card and slotting another card into her spell/trap zone. "You're just guaranteeing your own defeat after all. Turn end."

"She's right..." Jay silently agreed, "...I'm not going to get anywhere unless I uncover some of her cards..." Jay pointed at Anko's facedown monster. "Sea Serpent, Warrior of Darkness!" the teenager shouted, "Attack her facedown!"

The warrior of water sprinted toward the mysterious foe and with a twirl of his trident, plunged the weapon into the monster.

However, it was not vanquished. Anko's facedown, Stone Statue of the Aztecs remained, unmoving as its large stone hands repelled the attack.

"Normally, damage is doubled when you attempt to attack that monster and fail," Anko spoke, her eyes flickering with interest. "Unfortunately for you, I'm adding insult to injury! I activate Castle Walls and The Reliable Guardian!" The trap and instant spell respectively rose from their set positions. "Castle Walls gives my Stone Statue 500 additional defense points while The Reliable Guardian gives it an additional 700!"

Jay braced himself for the impact, awaiting the resulting damage.

"And that's not all!" Anko chimed in. "I activate my Cross Counter trap! Now, all of the damage is doubled! Just do the math!"

"All-right, Sea Serpent had 1800 attack..." Jay calculated, "and Stone Statue had 2000 defense. That monster just gained 1200 defense points to equal 3200. Normally, I would just lose 1400 life points, but with Stone Statue's ability and Cross Counter...the damage is quadrupled!!"

"That's right!" Anko laughed. "You certainly fell for that! That's a 5600 life point loss for you as well as losing your Sea Serpent!"

Jay's eyes widened in shock as the attack went spiraling back at him. Jay grimaced as the pain pierced his body. The boy's monster vanished from the field and was sent to the graveyard.

Anko: 4200
Jay: 2400

Jay gasped as he fell to one knee, breathing heavily and clutching his chest.

"What...what was that?!" Jay demanded through quick breaths, his eyes still bulging from the impact.

"Rules of the shadows, I'm afraid," Anko cooed slyly. "All damage taken is sent directly through your body. See? No matter how you lose, your life will still belong to me!"

"I...I end my turn..." Jay gasped.

16 turns remaining.

"Fine by me," Anko replied, drawing another card from her deck. "I activate Swords of Revealing Light!"

Three shining swords pierced the ground around Jay, almost blinding him.

"And now you're useless for three more turns...my turns at least," Anko corrected. "That's a six turn loss total. Things aren't looking good for you, are they?"

Jay, still holding his chest, glared at the situation grimly. The ocean behind the two duelists continued to churn, waves of sea water brushing up along their legs.

"This...isn't...over..." Jay muttered under his breath. "My move. Draw!"

Mimori Kiryu

OOC: I will do, Evan. ^^

BIC:

Miaka didn't know where she was. It was almost like a limbo place. Sometimes it would be dark and the other times it would be light. She was pretty sure that she had died. Or...at least it was until she felt cool water surrounding her.

The water...seemed to have a vibe of its own. It was pulsating and surrounding her body. The blood that was on her hands and on her face was easily washed away and the cold water soothed her throat, her no longer having the feeling of wanting to cough. Her heart started to beat faster and faster...the rapidness of the muscle almost surprised her.

Then suddenly...it was over.

She started to feel again. Miaka felt the water on her skin again, and also felt to arms holding her. The girl tried to think of who they would belong to but for some reason, her mind was drawing a blank. It was hard to remember anything before she had seen Evan and after his Shadow Duel with Marcie out at the beach in front of Duel Academy. Miaka suddenly felt a very warm sensation in her heart...something that she had only felt when she was near the only boy she truly loved. Evan....

"E-Evan...?" Miaka tried to say, looking up at him. "I-Is everything....back to normal?"

The boy smiled at her, hugging her tighter. "Yeah, everything is great again."

"Where...are we?" Miaka asked him, her voice still timid.

"We're in the Monster Spirit World. After you fell unconscious, Breaker told me about this place where anyone could be healed. This is Chiyu Lake in the Monster Spirit World. I dueled Kaibaman and healed you in this lake. Everything...is going to be okay now." Evan smiled at her again.

Miaka couldn't smile back. She couldn't bring herself to do it. Again, something had happened to her and Evan had to come rescue her and risk getting his soul taken or worse. If there was a worse......

"I'm....sorry, Evan. It's happened again. You always have to come to my rescue...and I'm so weak..." Miaka stood up in the water and walked back on the land. "I just...I need to defend myself, Evan. I can't have you always coming to my rescue. Someday...the fact that you come to save me...because you love me...might get you killed." Miaka stuttered over her words. "Don't try to tell me that you want to protect me, because I know that's what you'll say. Please...if something happens to me, just let me handle it, okay? Don't worry about it anymore."

She walked toward the entrance of the Lake area only to collapse on the ground. Miaka didn't even wait for Evan to catch up and help her. She got up herself and kept walking.

"Evan...don't think that I don't love you. I love you more than anything. But I can't always have you coming to my rescue." Miaka explained. "One day, you're going to come help me and you'll be killed." She slowly turned to him with tears forming in her eyes. "Please just stop helping me."

Miaka turned back and ran as fast as she could. Archer appeared next to her, almost startling her. She remembered being reunited with Archer, that was for sure.

'Miaka...are you sure you want to leave him? You still love him...' Archer asked her, floating along side her as she ran.

'I know what the end result will be. My love for him will be the death of him. I know it will be. So I'm just stopping now...I don't want him to die...because I will too.' Miaka said, trying to run as fast as she could through the Monster Spirit World.

OOC: So, I changed my mind...too bad. This is more exciting though. ^^;

Kazuki Yukimura

OOC:Sorry, I will try to make long enough posts, but, if I do it again, I expect that ex-ty warn me, am I right?

"Rai! Are you okay?" Hikari said, before she tried to wake him up and discovered that he had fainted, while Elie looked at Rai worried about him, but Hikari said, trying to comfort her

"Don´t worry Elie, he just fainted, he is not dead" Hikari stopped talking a little when she said the word ´´dead``, but she tried to make it not look like

"Elie, if you don´t mind, I am going to take Rai to the nursery" Elie, even worried, nodded and started to follow Hikari, who was trying to lift Rai body

"His body is so heavy... but I can do it, I will take Rai to the nursery to rest" She said and, surprisingly, she lifted him and started to walk, even if sometimes she had to stop for rest, she continued until she arrived the nursery

"Oh my god! What happened to him?" The doctor said, when Hikari entered the nursery

"He just fainted, can you take care of him for me?" Hikari said, before the doctor picked Rai and deposited him on a bed, saying

"Yes, I will" Hikari thanked her before leaving the nursery. After some time, she looked at a clock properly positioned that she was in time for her Spell classes

"Well, if I don´t run I am going to be in trouble, so, here I am Spell classes"

ex-ty

Swift and deadly
The room was empty apart from a tables. Two figures were standing there dueldisks out and ready to begin a duel. One wore a long black hooded robe that revealed only his arms. Even his face was masked. The other was a boy just over Rai's age. He seemed familiar apart from the three monsters that surounded him who he knew straight off as the Ojama trio. On his field stood the full VWXYZ dragon catapult cannon. He'd only known one person to actually summon those cards. That person was Jun Manjoume (Chazz Princeton) one of Rai's favourite duelists from when he was younger. The other guy had only a few slime tokens and a jam production factory on the field.

"I'll sacrifice my three tokens and summon the greatest feared monster of them all. A god card. Stolen from the world famous Yugi Mutou's deck. So say hello to Slifer the sky dragon." The blue blob tokens disappeared and a giant red snake-dragon took it's place. However the dragon became enraged and fired an attack on the dark robed guy. His body was gone but before vanishing he saw the face. It was the guy he had just dueled.

Rai awoke sweatiing violently.

<"You ok Rai? You were talking in your sleep but your legs won't move. That chart thing says they're temperarly paralysed.">

"Oh great. Do me a favour Elie? Go tell Hikari that she has to come and see me. It's important."

<"Sure can do."> The electric lizard floated off to find her.

"Man i can't believe that."

Brock Harrison

Zephyr Trainer
I Will Protect You! Water Deck vs. Iron Defense Deck!

OoC: Hope you don't object to me using your character in a flashback, Ms. Minori ("It's Mimori! Oh, sorry..."). If you do, let me know.

BiC:
15 turns to go...things were not looking well...

Jay's facedown monster was flipped face up, revealing itself to be Penguin Soldier. The chivalrous, flippered creatured looked down at its tiny webbed feet and sighed.

"Drat...well, there goes that plan," Penguin Soldier whispered to Jay.

"Ah, forget about it," Jay grimaced, forcing his lips into a wavering grin, "I have a few more tricks up my sleeve..."

"Come again?" Anko asked, cupping a hand to her ear. "I pity you if your strategy is to talk to yourself. Saving those two brats is on the verge of impossible now, isn't it?"

"That's right..." Jay thought, "the kid...and...Miaka..."

It was not long after the school year at the Academy began. Most of the students were still wet behind the ears, struggling to find their way around the island. Some, of course, preyed on this vulnerability to gain what they desired...

Several of the older male duelists, all of them in Obelisk Blue, stood huddled around another student of the female variety behind the men's Obelisk dormitory.

"C'mon, beautiful, I'm just trying to show you the finer things in dueling," one of the boys coaxed, kneeling down beside her.

"You have a long way to go in dueling after all..."

"Plus, you need to adjust your deck if you want to compete against the big boys," another one added.

The young girl attempted to escape the hoard but to no avail. She sunk to her knees and held her head in her hands, wishing to simply vanish from the situation.

Suddenly, a pair of hands from behind touched the adjacent shoulders of two of the boys in a welcoming greeting.

"Hey! How's it going, guys?" the newcomer to the group asked cheerfully. "It looked like you were helping out this charming young lady..."

Before the newcomer, who was a fellow male Obelisk student, could finish his sentence, one of the other boys threw a fist in his direction.

"Can it, pal! We've got business to contend with here!"

"The name's Jay actually..." he said, casually sidestepping out of the path of the assault. "I thought you would have known me by now, being my second year and all..."

The attacking boy fell on his face. One of the other boys pushed Jay's hand from his shoulder and plowed right into him.

However, Jay stepped back to absorb the impact and crouched down, allowing the attacker to tumble over him and onto the ground.

The girl, who was still sitting on the ground, looked on with amazement.

"I guess you all must be new here too..." Jay added a moment later, raising an eyebrow. "Do you want me to show you around?"

Soon, all three boys rushed Jay in an attempt to bring him down. Jay looked on with a calm countenance as the fists and feet began to fly.

Later...

"And if you keep going straight down that path, you'll be at the nurse's office soon enough!" Jay exclaimed, waving the bruised and battered students off happily. "Talk to you soon!"

The trio of boys groaned in response as they limped away, holding each other for support.

"Well, I've gotta say, it feels great to help the first years!" Jay said with satisfaction, stretching his arms behind his head. "They were pretty energetic for the first five minutes..."

"Speaking of help..." Jay added, kneeling by the girl's side, "...are you all-right?"

"I-I'm better..." the girl sniffed, wiping her eyes, "...thank you."

"Hey, don't mention it!" Jay replied with a wide grin. "Heh, the name's Jay if you haven't figured out by the way. Jay Stuart."

"Mine's Miaka," the girl responded quietly. "It's strange...how could you beat up those guys without throwing a punch?"

"Well," Jay laughed, scratching his head, "to shorten a long explanation, I used their own strength against them. My objective is to move like water, constantly flowing, never resisting. It's just like the ocean, y'know? Calm at one moment and turbulent the next! I just go with the flow!"

"Ummmm...right," Miaka slowly agreed, still confused at the boy's response.

"Anyway..." Jay continued, helping Miaka to her feet, "you'll meet a few jerks like that at the Academy, so you need to be prepared. I'll have to show you how to 'move like the water' someday."

"Thanks, I think..."

"So, you're an Obelisk, too, eh? That's awesome!" Jay complimented. "You must have been in preparation for the Academy since middle school, same with me!"

"Yes...but it isn't just for the education, or the duels..." Miaka added. "I'm looking for a certain someone..."

"Hey, while you fill me in, let's head to the beach, shall we?" Jay offered. "I can listen better with the sound of the sea around me!"

Jay snapped out of his flashback when he heard the waves of the ocean crash beside him. He looked at the cards in his hand and then back to his duel disk. Remembering the cards he placed in the spell/trap zone, a familiar smile crossed his lips.

"Miaka...ever since that day, I've been keeping watch over you ever since then, kinda like your shadow...your big brother. If I'm going to continue doing that, and help you find your younger brother, I can't allow myself to fall now!" Jay thought with pure determination.

"I activate my trap card, Call of the Haunted!" Jay shouted, pressing a button on his duel disk to activate it. "I'm going to revive my Sea Serpent from the graveyard!" With that, the monster reappeared on Jay's side of the field, holding his trident menacingly toward Anko.

"Do what you will..." Anko muttered. "While those Swords are up, you can't pull off a attack!"

"That's what you think," Jay thought with a smirk. "I end my turn!" Jay said aloud.

14 turns to go...

Once Anko drew another card from her deck, she silently placed three more cards in her spell/trap zone and waved to Jay, signaling the end of her turn.

Another flame on the ring floating above them burned out with only thirteen flames remaining.

"Draw!" Jay cried, taking another card from his deck.

"And I activate two of my trap cards!" Anko shot back. "Both of them being, Pyro Clock of Destiny!"

"...sending us two turns into the future," Jay explained. "You know that destroys your Swords of Revealing Light, right?"

With that, there were 11 turns remaining, however, the Swords binding Jay and his monsters were gone, releasing them from that paralysis.

"Hey, I'm an impatient girl," Anko justified, "but I'm not stupid! I activate my third trap, Gravity Bind!"

"Well, that may limit my Sea Serpent, but it doesn't hinder my Penguin Soldier!" Jay shouted. "Have at her, partner!"

"Although it's normally against my nature to harm a woman, I find it necessary in this situation!" Penguin Soldier rationalized, waddling quickly toward his opponent. "Sword of Chivalry" he cried, jumping up and striking Anko with his blade, causing her to lose 750 more life points.

Anko: 3450
Jay: 2400

" 'Sword of Chivalry' "? Jay asked with curiousity, watching as his partner waddled back to his side of the field. "You need to come up with better attack names!"

"I was pressed for time..."

"And you barely struck her above her kneecaps!"

"Well, pardon me for being two feet tall!" Penguin Soldier replied hotly.

"Quite the odd couple," Anko interrupted the argument snidely, "but you've got spunk, I'll give you that."

"You're not too bad yourself..." Jay said in return.

"So do you end your turn or what?"

Jay nodded in response, urging her to continue. He was beginning to piece together the strategy of her deck, and hopefully it would not be too late.

10 turns to go...

"My move..." Anko continued, drawing a card, "...and I activate my second Swords of Revealing Light!"

Once again, three shining swords pierced the ground around Jay, restricting his option to attack. Jay's eyes remained ice cold and determined.

"So, you're just stalling for time, aren't you?" Jay asked solemnly. "Waiting until these twenty turns were up, eh?"

"What better way to win?" Anko shrugged with another sly smile. "I end my turn."

9 turns remaining...

The Burnt Shadow

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻)
I handed my deck over to Reykou so he could take out some cards and put in some new ones. I could keep the ones he took out though. He took away most of my non-dark types. Hyena, Granadora, Jurai Gumo and a few others. When he took out my Fire Socceror, I instantly snatched it from him. I didn't want him to seperated it from me. Reykou understood since it was my spirirt parthner. He finally replaced them with new cards.

"Okay that should about do it," Reykou said as he wiped the sweat off his face," You've got more than a Red Eyes Deck now. Well this was our final duel, you did pretty well, for a yellow Ra student. You're pretty tough, I never managed to actually defeat you. Now that you've defeated me, you might be able to go against Sandra in your upcoming duel against her."

"Yeah," I said as I scanned through my cards," She's probably going to use several spellcasters. Good thing I'm prepared for any spellcaster she might pull out."

"Don't take her very lightly," Reykou advised," You lost to her once and there's a fifty percent chance you might lose again."

"I'll keep that in mind," I said as I turned away.

Meanwhile, I wasn't aware that Sandra was watching me from above. She came just in time to see me leave. She didn't see any of the new cards I obtained. But she just snickered at my overconfidence. She then took out three cards from her deck and grinned. "These better not do anything nasty to him in real life," she thought...

Kazuki Yukimura

"I still can´t believe that we have Spell classes, because, you know, know how to use a Spell card is basic" Hikari said more to herself than others, when suddenly, Elie appears through the window, almost making Hikari scream because of the shock

"What are you doing here Elie, you almost made me scream!" Hikari whispered to Elie, who answered

<Hikari, Rai asked me to say that you must go to the nursery, he wants to tell you something> Hikari looked at her scared, thinking that he wanted to tell her about something bad, but she whispered

"I´m gonna try" Hikari said, while she asked to (I can´t remember what´s the name of the Spell teacher) the teacher

"Excuse me, but, I am not feeling good, can I go to the nursery?" The teacher looked at her, and said

"Alright, you can go mademoiselle Hikari, but, come back here before the Trap classes" Hikari nodded and leaved the classroom

*Some time later, getting closer to the nursery*

"Elie, tell me, is Rai getting better? Elie nodded, but she said

<Yes, but his legs are temporarily paralised> The thinking of Rai with his legs paralised made Hikari worried, but she just continued to walk until the nursery.

ex-ty

Swift and deadly
The surounding area was pitch black but Rai could see himself. It wa like he gave off light that didn't reach further than 2 inchs away from him. A flash of yellow eyes flashed all around him. Stepping forward they revealed themselves to be a bunch of Kuriboh. They just floated closer untill they almost touched him. Just when he should have touched they passed through. A light began to show so Rai went towards it. Inside it revealed it was a tunnel that lead to a small village. It was full of Kuriboh and other low level monsters. They seemed to be preforming a ritual. One monster seemed to be dieing but a white orb that seemed to Rai to be familiar. Looking closer to the orb he saw his old friend who had lost a shadow duel. The orb went inside the monster. It stood up revealing it to be an Electric lizard. It began to fly towards Rai.

"You ready to go now?" It asked.

"Erm..how did i get here? And where is here?"

"No idea how you got here but this is 2-3 village. I believe in your world all two and three star monsters live here."

"Now that is cool."

"It sure is." An electric feild surounded the lizard and moved towards Rai. He shot up realising it was only a dream. Again. "Man i gottan stop falling asleep like that."

Kazuki Yukimura

Entering the nursery, Hikari noticed that Rai was asleep, and, silently, she sat on a chair, thinking " Elie is right, he is really cute when he sleeps" But, right after she thought that, Rai wake sweating like crazy

"Rai, are you feeling better?" Hikari asked to him, who looked at her with a relieved expression

"Oh, you´ve come" Hikari looked at Rai, trying to understand why he asked her to come, when he said, after he looked at Elie

"Elie, you did a good job, thank you, but, can you leave now, I´ve gotta something I wanted to tell Hikari with no one to be a witness" Elie looked at him dissapointed, but, she said, right before she entered in Rai deck

<Alright, but, Hikari, tell me everthing that he is going to say, even if I already got an idea of what he is going to say> After she vanished, Rai, even knowing that she was gooing to hear everything, started to talk

OOC: I don´t know what he is going to say, so I leave it on you hands, ex-ty

ex-ty

Swift and deadly
"Thanks for coming i think it's important. Remember Jun Manjoume (Chazz Princeton) who used to come to this school? Well i had a dream that seemed almost real. Like i was there watching him duel. But his opponent was that shadow guy i faced. He won however but he vanished without a traced. Untill before when i duelled him. Strange though the fact was even if i won he'd take my soul anyway as long as if i lost he would leave you alone." Elie came flying out of the deck and looked mad.

<"I thought you were gonna say something else. I went into that deck for nothing.">

"Yeah whatever. Anyway that was when i sent Elie but i fell back asleep. But this time i saw a bunch of Kuriboh. They lead me to this village where i saw an orb around my friend who got her soul taken. The orb went inside an Electric lizard who then said 'time to go back Rai. Only one question how do i know you and how did you get here'. It was so weird and what's weirder is we both know that Electric lizard. It was Elie i can tell."

<"You like me so much you dream about me."> Elie said in a more girlish voice.

"Wait that's the same voice as her. Her spirit must have been set free but went inside a monster. But whilst i was there i learnt a bit of history on this place. One thing most of interest was that a monster was summoned to become human. A Jinzo. He duelled a low rank duelist for his soul as he had two and needed three to become fully human. And i think i know how we can seperate Electric lizard from her other self."

<"Great i've gone from a monster to a lab rat.">

Kazuki Yukimura

"That probably was a shadow dream, a dream that you have after a shadow duel. I already had one, it was about my... Well, but, what do you mean by separating Elie from her other self? And, how we are going to do this?" Hikari asked to Rai, who looked at her and said

"I said that I think that there is a way to recover the soul from my friend" Hikari looked at Rai, who was looking just like if he was thinking about something, when, suddenly Hikari looked at the clock

"Oh my! There is just four minutes before the Trap classes! Rai, sorry but, I need to go" Rai looked at her, looking disapointed, but he said

"That´s alright, I am not wanting to make you enter in trouble, so, good bye" Hikari leaved the nursery thinking '' I hope that he find some way to bring is friend back"

ex-ty

Swift and deadly
Rai just stayed in the nursery. Eventually the Ojama trio and Elie apperaed out of his decks. <"What's up Rai?">

"My god my Ojama yellow speaks street."

<"Yeah you're so much like my last partner.">

"You had another partner before me?"

<"Yeah. All three of us did. We can't remember his name though. Actually what's your last name anyway?">

"I think it's Zuma. All i know is my names Rai Zuma. Then again it seems like it could be just a first name. I really have no idea." He looked around but saw no-one around. "Ok we're getting out of here." The four spirits all went back into the decks. Rai then went off running through the doors trying not to get caught. He then went to meet up with Hikari after the lesson.

Kazuki Yukimura

*After the classes*

"I can´t believe that Prof. Chronos make me duel against a Obelisk Blue for a demonstration. And, in the North Academy my rank was the same as Ra Yellow here" Hikari said, more for herself than to any other people, while she was walking in the direction of the dorm, when, suddenly, a bunch of students from Osiris Red and Ra Yellow

"Hello, what´s going on here?" Hikari asked to a Osiris Red student, who answered, not even looking at her

"You don´t know? There is a Obelisk Blue student that is announcing that he will accept a challenge from anyone" Hikari, after hearing that, went deeper into the crowd. She was surprised that a Obelisk Blue student would diel anyone

"I don´t think that it´s a good idea entering a duel now, and, besides that, I am supposed to go see if Rai is getting better" Hikari said, while she started to move away from the crowd.

*Some time later, on the Osiris Red dorm*

"That was so strange, in that crowd, someone looked so familiar to me..." Hikari said, before she entered the dorm, and found Rai sleeping on her bed

"Oh, Rai... I wonder why he is sleeping in my bed, but, never mind, I was just going to change my Osiris Red male uniform for a female one... I hope that he don´t wake up before I finish" Hikari said, before she started to undress herself, and putting on her female Osiris Red uniform

"Ok, now it´s just putting away this male uniform and I am ready. Brr, why all the female uniforms has to be so cold?"