• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Yugioh: Rise of the Kettou Seven Star Assassins *Begins* (LSU's accepted)

ex-ty

Swift and deadly
"Maybe you should have kept with the male uniform." Rai said lifting his head up. He had his eyes closed however. "Don't worry i heard you were changing i shut my eyes. I'm not seeing what girls look like under their clothes for a while." He then opened his eyes when she had done. "Elie knows if i had my eyes open. Even ask her your self." Elie appeared out off his head.

<"He wanted top open his eyes. But it was so he didn't go to sleep."> Rai stepped up next to Elie.

"Thanks for not ratting me out." He whispered to her.

<"I told Harpy.">

Kazuki Yukimura

OOC: This is going to be a short post, because I´m out of inspiration

"Elie,what have you told Harpy?" Hikari asked, making Rai blush, but, before Elie could answer her question, Harpy said

<She told me that Rai likes you, in a very suggestive way> Hikari started to blush, while she sat down on her bed, and said

"Rai... is that true?" Rai, seeing that he had been caught, he nodded, making Hikari blush even more, and, well, she ended up fainting because of her disease

<Hikari! Oh, her emotions were so strong that she fainted!> Harpy said, worried about her, but she opened a little the eye who was not covered by her hair and said

"Don´t worry... Harpy... I´m fine"

ex-ty

Swift and deadly
"No offence but you gotta stop turning red. If you like someone that much you should just say it."

<"Yeah there are no hints there. Nudge."> Elie said. Rai did his now usual swatting at her.

"Now if you don't mind i'm gonna sleep." Rai then juts collapsed onto the floor asleep.

<"Have you ever noticed how Rai has never actually slept in the bed? He's always been on the floor. Plus now he's asleep i can say whilst you were sleeping i've been inside your head. And i found out Rai likes you more than you like him. He can just hide things well. Well bye."> Elie went back into the deck leaving Hikari to think about what she just said.

"Baldy fudge cake." Rai said in his sleep.

He again was having another dream of a shadow duel. This time it was someone he didn't really recognise against one of the old shadow hunters. Although he couldn't remember her name she was known to be a vampire and liked to use the card Vampire Genesis. One the feild was a giant dragon but on the vampire's side. On the other side was nothing belonging to the duelist in the blue uniform. The giant dragon resembled Cyber dragon crossed with a Blue eyes ultimate dragon. The dragon attacked. The blue student's life points dropped down to 0. The whole of his body became shrouded in a purple fog and also around the body of a doll. The image of the lost duelist became that of the doll and the actual duelist dissappeared. The vampire lady had won a soul. A key around the neck of the duelist dissappeared and into the hand of the vampire.

Rai woke up sweating heavily. He'd noticed only a few minutes had actually passed.

Last edited:

unholylssj

Get the Point?
OOC:Mimori, I'll send ya the info about what cards you have in your hand, discard pile, etc when I get home later.

"It is the beginning of the end..." Chris said as he drew his first card of the duel, his expression still emotionless and dark. "First I shall start off by summoning my Skilled Dark Magician in attack position....and then I will place 2 cards face down...." The duelist muttered as his monster materialized on the field, almost immediatly becoming enveloped in a dark purplish aura.

"First I'll draw!" Kohaku declared, a devilish smirk on his face which turned into confusion as Chris activated one of his facedown cards.

"I chain your drawing with my trap card, Pitch-Black Power Stone....And when it is activated it harbors 3 spell counters which I can transfer to any of my monsters once per turn.." Chris explained as a jet black stone of pure energy materialized infront of him.

"Whatever. Next I summon my Tactical Espionage Expert in attack mode. And while he's on the field, none of our trap cards can be activated, though those already in play stay away from the effects of the card." He explained as a seal formed on Chris's face down trap card.

"As if that matters...I'll destroy your pitiful Expert..." Chris growled, a little annoyed by the tactic.

"Oh, sorry, but I activate the equip magic card, Malevolent Nuzzler. This card boosts my Tactical Espionage Expert's attack to 2000, more than enough to destroy your Skilled Dark Magician and any other level 4 monsters you have in your deck." Kohaku laughed as his Expert shot a bullet, tearing the Skilled Dark Magician's head clean off and destroying the card..Chris just smirked as his life points dropped to 7900.

"My move....and I'll start by placing one card face down in defense position." The duelist declared as a face down card materialized infront of him, serving as protection for the time being.

"Its time for you to feel absolute pain." Kohaku growled as he drew his card, adding it to his hand. "Now I summon Amazoness Paladin and I think I'll destroy your face down card so that my Expert can strike directly! GO AMAZONESS PALADIN!!"

The woman leapt forward, drawing her sword and slashing it against the face down card, only for her to be sent flying backwards by the force of the blow as Kohaku's lifepoints dropped to 7700.

"Pitiful fool...you can't honestly believe a weak monster like that can penetrate my defenses..." Chris taunted as his monster, a large wall the seemed to have sentries flying all around it formed on the field. It was known as the Royal Magical Library.

"Whatever, next turn, your defense will crumble..." Kohaku threatened, obviously annoyed by the fact that his tactic didn't work.

"Sorry, but you'll have to wait.." Chris replied as he drew his card for the turn, a smirk on his face. "I summon my second Skilled Dark Magician and then I will activate the magic card, Swords of Revealing Light, which protects me from your assaults for 3 turns." The shadow duelist explained as Kohaku's monsters became enveloped in a swarm of glowing white swords.

"And since its a magic card, both my monsters gain one spell counter. And then I'll use Pitch-Black Power Stone to add another spell counter to Skilled Dark Magician.....And when I have 3, I will be able to tribute him to special summon my Dark Magician! SO PREPARE FOR THE SHADOWS BECAUSE THEY WILL TEAR YOU APART!!" Chris shouted, a maniacal look on his face as his Skilled Dark Magician leapt at Amazoness Paladin, going for the kill.

ex-ty

Swift and deadly
Rai was now fully awake but kept hearing the same thing over and over again. The sound of two girls voices. They kept saying 'Soon you shall join us i playing. But first a fight of handicap monsters will ocure.'. Rai was severly unsure about what this ment but he thought it had something to do with a duel two on one.

<"You ok Rai?"> Suddenly a bright light erupted out of thin air. A couple of two young girls appeared. They said the exact same thing two girls were saying only this time made dueldisks on their arms.

"Great a handicap match. Fine then i'll duel you." Rai set his deck into the right area.

"If you lose you must play with us forever." Both girls said.

"Fine with me. But if i win you'll just leave."

"Also agreed." Both girls said again. "We'll start with a face down and Kuriboh in defence. I'll end with multiply and axe of dispair." A borown fluff ball was destroyed and two more took it's place.

"Then i'll do my usual starter move. I summon Ojama king with polymerization of the three Ojama's in my hand." The white Ojama appeared on the feild. "My newest card then comes into play i call sheild & sword. Plus i also play rush recklessly and fairy meteor crush. Now when i attack your defence positiopn monsters you lose points. Now attack with your 3700 points."

"You activated our infernal tempest which means every card in our deck and hand are sent out of play but by sacrificing the other kuriboh token i can send the axe of dispair to the top of my deck so i get another turn." The first was destroyed with the axe. In response the other was destroyed. They both sent their decks out of play.

"Great i end."

"Then we draw our last card. We'll finish our turn." The girls were now getting extremaly creepy.

Rai's points dropped to 0 after he couldn't draw a card. He has lost the duel. Everything became blured.

A few minute later he awoke but in another body. Checking himself he was in a body of one of his favourite old cards Silent Swordsman Lv 3. His body was like a spirit. "Great. I lost a shadow duel but at least my soul wasn't captured. It's just strange how i'm in this body. I gotta tell Hikari." He flew off to get Hikari and explain.

Kazuki Yukimura

"I hope Rai forgive me for leaving the dorm so suddenly, but, I think that he need some time alone" Hikari said to herself, while she was walking through the academy at night time, when, suddenly, Rai, or Silent Swordsman Lv3 appeared on her way, but, Hikari just got past by him

<Hikari! Come back here, I´ve got something to explain to you! Hikari, are you even hearing me?> But, Hikari continued to walk, even with him following her, she looked like she was ignoring him, but, she was not

"Please, can you stop follwing me, I don´t know if I can explain this for you, but someone I really care about is still recovering from a Shadow Duel, and I think that he doesn´t like me as much as Elie said" Hikari said, before she arrived the harbor and sat down at the dock

"I feel like it will be better for him if I ask to principal Shameshima ( I think that´s his name) if I can do the dorm change exam earlier than the others, so that he can get rid of me soon, but, why I´m even talking to you? If you stay too close of me, somthing awfull should happen to you" Rai looked at her and said, before he hugged her from behind

<Don´t say something like that Hikari, Elie wasn´t liying when she said to Harpy that I like you> Hikari looked at him, scared, and said

"...Rai? Is that you?... Why you are Silent Swordsman Lv3?" Rai stopped hugging her, and started to tell her what he thought that happened

ex-ty

Swift and deadly
<"I'm stuck in this body i'm guessing till someone can beat those two girls. They beat me in just two turns. And i only had one turn. I must admit it was pretty good though. Even worse is that Ojama's and Elie won't listen to me. They think i'm someone elses spirit partner."> He looked around the docks. Gentle fish were swimming around. Carefree. Like Rai wanted. Ever seince he had joined a duel academy like this one or his last thing had usually turned out the same for him. His life was one big mess. <"Ok Hikari i'll make you a deal. If you can beat those girls and get my body back i'll tell you anything you want you know. I'll even say personal stuff if you want me to. I just really need my body back. It's got my other deck with it.">

Kazuki Yukimura

"I´m gonna try, but, Rai, can I get one card from your deck especially for this duel?"Hikari asked, before she got up and started to walk. Rai nodded, but, right after doing that, he asked

<Which card are you gonna take?> Hikari smiled, and said

"The Power Bound, I think I´m gonna need it for this duel" Rai just looked at her, and continued to follow her, when, suddenly, two girls, just like the girls who dueled Rai stopped Hikari, saying

" So, you´re the one who we dueled before, and, who is that girl? A friend of yours? Well, I think this doesn´t matter, because, we are going to do the same thing to your friend. Let´s duel!" She said, before she set her duel disk with 8000 life points, while Hikari did the same thing

"I begin! I put one card face-down on the field and I summon my Luster Dragon (1900/1600) on attack mode!" Hikari said, before a blue, small dragon appeared on the field

"I finish my turn" The girl drawed a card, and said

"I put one card face down on the field and one monster in defense mode, I finish my turn" Hikari drawed a card, and said

"I summon my Patroid (1200/ can´t remember now) in attack mode! And, I activate his special effect wich allow me to see your face down card!" Hikari looked at the card, which was the ''Infernal Tempest''

"Now, I activate my Spell card, Heavy Storm, to destroy your Infernal Tempest!" Hikari said, while a hurricane sucked the face-down card and destroyed it

"And now, Luster Dragon, attack her life points directly!" Hikari said, while the blue dragon attacked the girl, making her life points decrease to 7100

"And, Patroid, attack her life points directly too!" Hikari said, while the Patroid attacked, making her life points decrease to 6700

"I finish my turn"

OOC: ex-ty, please, control a part of this duel, I´m begging!

Last edited:

ex-ty

Swift and deadly
*Ok i've got a good plan. But you can finish if you want*

<"I got an idea. I want my revenge on them aswell."> The Swordsman spirit Rai flew into Hikari's deck turning himself into a card. She hadn't yet noticed though.

"We're going to play Gemini elf (1900/ no idea) in attack mode. We'll end with a face down." They played two girls who looked like older versions of themselves. They also set a card face down.

"Then i'll draw."

"Face down activate." The face down card flipped up to show Tower of Babel. "When ever any of us activates a magic card we get a spell counter and when we get four tis cards destroyed and you get delt 3000 points of damage."

"So in other words, don't use magic cards. But my new card is.." Rai's spirit appeared out of the card.

<"Hi"> Rai said unexpectantly.

*I've got to go for around 30 minutes now but i'll be back in 'bout 30 mins*

Kazuki Yukimura

"Rai... Ok, I activate my Spell card, Giant Trunade!" Hikari said, before a hurricane went into their face-down card, and made them go back to their hands

"I summon my Silent Swordsman Lv3, in attack mode!" Hikari said, while Rai appeared on the field

"I attack your Gemini Elf with my Luster Dragon!" Hikari said, before her dragon attacked the Gemini Elf, destroying the elfs, but being destryed too

"I attack your life points directly using my Patroid!" Hikari said, before the car attacked then, making their life points decrease to 4500

"And, before I finish my turn, Silent Swordsman Lv3, attack their life points directly!" Hikari said, before Rai attacked then, making their life points decrease to 3500

"I finish my turn putting one face down card" The girls just looked at her, and drawed a card

"We activate our Spell card, Snatch Steal!" They said, before Hikari Patroid teleported to their side of field

"We sacrifice our Patroid to summon our Summoned Skull, in attack mode!" They said, before the Patroid dissapeared and a skull looking fiend appeared on their side of the field

"Summoned Skull, attack the Silent Swordsman Lv3!" They ordered, but, Hikari just looked at then, and smiled

"Not so fast, I activate my face-down card, Sakuretsu Armor!" Hikari said, before a armor covered the Summoned Skull and destroyed it

"Damn, we finish our turn"

OOC: Finish then!

Last edited:

ex-ty

Swift and deadly
*i only know one machine fusion monster so i'll just use that*

<"That felt so cool. I'm ready to fight again too."> Rai said.

"This games almost over. I'll activate the magic card pot of greed so i can draw two more cards." A green pot appeared on the feild and Hikari drew two cards. "Good now i play the two magic cards two-man cell battle and heart of the underdog. So at the end of each of our turns we can play a level 4 or lower monster from our hands. Firstly i summon Familiar knight in defence mode (ATK 1200/DEF 1400). I'll attack and then end my turn." The two girls life points dropped down 1200 to 2300 then dropped again to 1300. Hikara could know play a level 4 or lower monster from her hand. "I choose giga tech wolf. Yoour move."

"We'll play call of the haunted to bring back Summoned skull to destroy Silent swordsman." Summoned skull appeared back onto the field and charged another attack at Rai.

"Face down activate. It's called switch. Now your attack goes to Familiar knight. So now i can summon cannon soldier."

"Who cares? We summon another gemini elf. Attack my elf. Destroy the swordsman." The two female monster pair attacked Rai with success.

<"Don't let me be removed from play or i'll be gone."> Rai said before disappearing.

"We'll end."

"Finally i use the magic ard power bond. I'll fuse the two machines on the field to summon Labrynth tank. But his attack is doubled. And on top of that i use Reigeki to destroy all your monsters." Several bolts of lightning hit all of the girl pair's monsters. Thir field was empty. "Attack my tank." The large purple tank shot a massive cannon fire eliminating the girls' last points. Hikari had won the duel. Rai came out of the graveyard in its spirit form.

<"I should be back in my body i'm sure. But i'm not. Girls spit out what you did to me?">

"To late." The two girls vanished into a set of dolls that looked much like them. Next to them was a doll looking like Rai. He moved forwards into it and the doll changed back inot human form. Rai was now back to normal.

"Thanks Hikari. Now if you don't mind. Fighting actually in a duel is harded than you think." Rai then collapsed on the floor even though it was outside.

<"Same old Rai."> Elie said coming out of Rai's deck. <"You should just leave him. He'll wake up in a few minutes when he finds the ground is a little wet and hard. Even though he does sleep on the floor most of the time. Seriously he sleeps in hospital beds and other peoples beds but never his own.">

Last edited:

The Burnt Shadow

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻)
I stepped out of my dorm with my new deck and my disc ready to take anything on. Just outside my dorm stood Reykou and Sandra. I was a bit suprised to see them here. I rushed out to see what they wanted, Sandra had her deck and disc ready as well. I'm guessing it was time to end this.

"Chris it was supposed to be two months," Sandra said," Four months have passed, I guess we kinda forgot about our duel but at least we did a bit more training. The harder we train the better we duel. I hope you're ready because this'll be our final duel against each other. Ready?"

"Ready," I answered," But what's Reykou doing here?"

"He's here as a sort of referee," Sandra said," Okay the duel now, dueling area in the center of the duel island. Let's go."

Soon we were in the center of the island which was suprisingly in front of the school. I wasn't sure about if the location was correct but it didn't matter. Our rivalry ends here. Our duel discs were ready the numbers set on 8000. Reykou was in the center and looked at both of us.

"DUEL!" Reykou yelled.

"Since I arranged this duel I'll start," Sandra said as she drew card," I summon Aqua Madoor in defense mode(2000/1200) and end my turn by placing one card faced down."

The aquatic spellcaster Reykou used on me a couple of times sat on the field. I drew out a card, it wasn't quite useful for now. "I place one card faced down in defense mode and activate spell economics. I end my turn."

"Very good," Sandra sarcastically grinned," Now I sacrifice my Aqua Madoor to summon Dark Magician Girl(2000/1900). Now Dark Magician Girl attack! his faced down card!"

The cute magician sent out a powerful blast of glowing pink energy at my faced down card instantly destroying it. My life points were safe but I looked defenseless. But I just grinned as a card automatically materialized in front of me. It was one of my new ones, Petin the Dark Clown (500/1500). Sandra growled as she ended her turn.

"I have another card to play and I set it in defense mode," I said," Now I end my turn."

"What're you up to?" she asked as she drew a card," Anyways I summon Magician's Valkiryie in attack mode(1600). Now Dark Magician girl destroy the faced down card, Valkiriyie destroy Petin!"

Magician's Valkiryie launched a powerful blast of energy at Petin, but I switched my faced down card up. Castle walls. A great castle emerged around Petin blocking the attack and decreasing Sandra's life down to 7600. The Dark Magician Girl attacked my faced down card, my Familiar Knight. Meaning that we both were able to special summon a monster from our hand. I was allowed to summon my Rare Metal Dragon(2400) while Sandra summoned her Time Wizard. It was my turn.

"I'll start by stting another card faced down and summon Koumori Dragon in attack mode(1500)!" I said," Rare Metal attack the Time wizard!"

"I activate light magic arm shield!" Sandra said as a kind of machine sprung out and took my Kourmori Dragon to her side. My Rare Metal Dragon charged and destroyed my Dragon, decreasing my life to 7100. I had to end my turn.

"I activate Reasoning," she said," Now tell me the number of stars for the next monster I draw."

It was actually an easy guess," Seven," I answered.

Sandra drew her card and to her disappointment I was correct, she had drawn out the Dark Magician, but that increased Dark Magician Girl's attack to 2300. "It's not over," she said," I activate Time Wizard's special ability to destroy al your monsters by a simple toss of a coin. I call tails."

The Time Wizard's wand spun round and round until it touched the correct symbol. My Rare Metal Dragon and Petin were all obliterated. Giving her acess to my life points. "Now Magician's Vakiryie attack!"

"I activate call of the haunted," I replied," Soon a purple smoke emerged with my Rare Metal Dragon on defense mode. Magicain's valkiryie tried to stop, but she was too late, my dragon popped out and devoured her dropping Sandra's life down to 6800. The Dark Magician Girl and the Time wizard were unable to fight the power of my metal dragon. They were obviously no match. Sandra ended her turn by stting one card faced down. Petin materialized in front of me once more. "Now I activate polymerization to fuse together Red Eyes and Summoned Skull to summon Black Skull Dragon(3200/2900)! Black Skull destroy the Time Wizard! Rare Metal destroy the Dark Magician Girl!"

"I retaliate with Mirror Force!" Sandra said switching up her faced down card.

My Black Skull and Rare Metal were both instantly destroyed, but Petin dodged the attack since it was in defense mode. I ended by setting one card down. Sandra drew a card and grinned. "By sacrificing my Gemini Elf and Magician's Valikiryie in my hand I can atviate Dark Magic ritual to summon Magician of Black Chaos!" Sandra said as one of her most powerful cards appeared," Now I activate Stop Defense on your Petin!"

Petin instantly stood up with our hesitation. "Now this is were it all ends Chris Reyes. Magician attack!"

Scar

Hadouken!
"You..." Evan growled, glancing back at the fallen Kaibaman. "...This is all your fault. You and your group of b*tches you call Shadow Duelists! You're tearing me and Miaka apart!"

He clenched his fists tightly, turning around to face Kaibaman. His crimson jacket blew in the slight breeze that was picking up, and his deep brown eyes reflected every ounce of his anger and rage. He took a step forward, looking down at the fallen Duel Monster Spirit. He saw that the once mighty and confident Kaibaman was now lying on the ground in intense pain.

"Why...?! Why, damnit!" Evan demanded, clenching his fist tighter still. "Every time I solve one problem there's another one of you b******* waiting to screw things up!"

"P-please...listen to me..." Kaibaman gasped for breath, barely managing to force out his plea. "I...am...n-no longer...under...Necrofear's...c-control..."

"Wait...what?" Evan asked, still glaring down at the suffering Kaibaman.

“When you…defeated me…in the Shadow Duel…D-Dark Necrofear’s very soul, as well as…erg…her physical being, were…eliminated.” Kaibaman continued to breath deeply as he spoke, though he was slowly starting to regain his strength.

Evan kneeled down beside the Monster Spirit and grabbed the still-weakened Kaibaman by his white coat. He picked him up rather roughly, keeping a firm grip on the Duel Monster Spirit. The anger in his eyes had yet to calm itself, and his face was still caught in a perpetual scowl. It was clear that, although Kaibaman was no longer under the control of Dark Necrofear, Evan was still furious at the creature.

“It doesn’t matter. You still willingly gave in to the darkness. As far as I’m concerned, you’re still a Shadow Duelist!” Evan said angrily.

“No…you must understand…erk…that wasn’t…me talking. Dark Necrofear…took me captive unwillingly.” Kaibaman groaned, trying to stand on his own two feet but still much too weak to do so. “Her…Shadow Magic…overpowered me…”

“Why should I believe you?” Evan asked.

“Evan…he’s telling the truth.” A familiar voice rang in Evan’s head.

Letting go of Kaibaman, Evan slowly turned around. The Duel Monster Spirit stumbled a few inches backward, but was eventually able to regain his footing and stand on his own. Looking toward the forest which lay just ahead, Evan saw Breaker the Magical Warrior walking in his direction, his glistening silver blade held firmly in his gloved hand. His shield was held at his side, also shining in the light of the Spirit Monster World’s sun. His face appeared relatively calm as usual.

“He didn’t willingly give himself over to Dark Necrofear. Had he done so, I still wouldn’t be able to appear beside you, because there would still be trace amounts of Necrofear’s Shadow Magic left in the air, at least for a few minutes. Dark Necrofear must have taken him by force.” Breaker explained, walking up beside Evan.

“Err…Well, you’re right. There’s no more Shadow Magic left.” Evan sighed. “Oh well…one more Shadow Duelist is gone. I guess we’d better find Miaka and get outta here, huh, Breaker?”

Without saying another word, Evan silently turned around and faced the forest ahead. Just moments later, Breaker nodded toward Kaibaman respectfully and mimicked Evan’s movements. Not wasting another second, the duo started walking through the world o the Duel Monster Spirits, searching for Miaka so they could leave the dimension. However, before they traveled too far, Kaibaman reached into his jacket and took a step forward, apparently searching for something.

“Wait!” He called out calmly, pulling his hand out of his jacket.

“What is it?” Evan asked, stopping abruptly and turning around yet again to face Kaibaman.

He saw that the Duel Monster Spirit now held something in his hand, keeping a firm grip on it. Looking closer, he saw that it was a small dagger of some sort. It had a short, gleaming blade as well as the Eye of Anubis between the handle and the blade itself. The odd part about it was that it was made entirely of gold, and contained incredible amounts of energy. Whether it was Shadow Magic or Pure Magic, however, Evan couldn’t tell. While it didn’t seem to have the same energy signature as a Shadow Duelist would, he couldn’t place it in either category.

“What’s that thing?” Evan asked, raising one eyebrow.

“This is called the Tetsujin Dagger.” Kaibaman explained. “Are you familiar with the Seven Millennium Items, child?”

“Yeah, of course. They were supposedly magical items created with the blood of ninety-nine, right?” Evan asked calmly. “I heard stories about them before. One was owned by Yugi Mutou, or at least that’s what I heard.”

“Correct. Well, this is one of a new breed of Millennium Items, so to speak. You see, not long ago, a secondary set of Millennium Items were created known as the Shadow Items. While they did accomplish the same task as the Millennium Items, they weren’t quite as powerful.” Kaibaman continued. “The Tetsujin Items, however, are actually on par with the original Millennium Items, having been created using the exact same method. However, these were just recently created by the current leader of the Shadow Duelists. While six of them were handed out to his most powerful minions, Dark Necrofear got her corrupt little hands on this one. Though when she possessed me, thereby losing her physical form, I held on to it.”

“So that means that, now that Necrofear’s dead, it’s yours.” Evan guessed.

“Not quite. While I do technically have ownership of the dagger now, you are much more worthy of it. That and you are going to need it much more than I will. With Necrofear gone, the members of the Shadow Tribe aren’t going to be nearly as much of a threat, but the Shadow Duelists in your world, I’m afraid, are only getting stronger by the moment.” Kaibaman sighed.

“He is correct, Evan…” Breaker interjected. “Without a leader, the Shadow Tribe is severely weakened. But the leader of the Shadow Duelists in our world is still growing in power. You might need this to protect you from the Shadow Games.”

“Alright, then. Thanks a lot, Kaibaman.” Evan said, grasping the handle of the dagger in his hand. “But I’ve really gotta go now. Like you said, the Shadow Duelists in my world aren’t getting any weaker. C’mon, Breaker…let’s get outta here.”

Once more, Evan and his Spirit Monster turned around and started walking toward the forest ahead. As he entered the lush green forest, the boy glanced back to catch one last look at Kaibaman and Chiyu Lake before he began his search for Miaka, but strangely, the Duel Monster Spirit was nowhere the be seen. The lake, however, was still as beautiful as ever. Sighing, Evan put the Tetsujin Dagger in his jacket and continued through the forest alongside Breaker…

Edit: Ooc: Remember, the remaining Tetsujin Items are owned by six of the seven Kettou Star Assassins, whom we can't start dueling until immediatly after the School Duel. Once someone beats one of the Star Assassins, however, they will obtain their Tetsujin Item. Just so everyone's clear on that.

Last edited:

Kazuki Yukimura

OOC: Short post again, out of inspiration, you understand what I mean

"Yeah, I know Elie, but, if you don´t mind, I´m gonna sleep now, so, when he wake, can you tell him that?" Hikari said,before she started to walk on the way to the dorm

<Okay, good night!> Elie said, but, in exact moment that Hikari stepped on the dorm, she fell on the ground, unconsious

<Oh my God! Hikari, what happened to you?! Oh...you seem to be so weak...! Hikari, you were at a Shadow Duel!> Harpy looked at her, looked at Elie, and floated in panic on her direction

<Elie, was Hikari on a Shadow Duel?> Elie nodded, and asked

<Why?... Is she alright? Because, when she leaved to the dorm she looked good> Harpy looked at her, and said, still feeling worried

<Hikari fainted! Can you help me?> Elie started to get worried, in the exact moment that Rai opened his eyes

"Huh?... Harpy, why you´re here? and, why I´m on the ground?" Harpy looked at him, relieved, and said

<Rai, Hikari has fainted on the dorm, can you help me get her inside?>

Last edited:

ex-ty

Swift and deadly
"She's fainted? God stupid twin girls. Then again it was me who made her fight 'em. Ok chat later." Rai got her inside. "You stay here i'm gonna go out for a while i gotta do something."

<"Sure but what?">

"You'll find out yourself later Elie." Rai then walked out of the dorm. He just began thinking to himself. I know i shouldn't have left but this is more important than friends. Rai was walking around the island looking for something. The place where the first actual shadow duel took place on the island. And that match was against a monster.

*I'm lost on anything else to type*

Kazuki Yukimura

*This is Hikari dream*

Hikari was, in the third time this week, dreaming with her older sister, but, this time was different, because, her sister was dueling against her, Hikari, in a Shadow Duel. Hikari was with her life points full, while her sister was just with 100 life points

"I won, my foolish sister, because, when you destroyed my Witch of the Black Forest, you allowed me to draw a monster, and, I choose the last part of Exodia: The Left Leg of the Forbidden One! Now, Exodia, obliterate my lil sister!" She said, while Exodia appeared from a portal, and fired a energy beam at her, making her life points decrease from 8000 to 0

"Now, say goodbye to your soul my dear sister" And she was right, because, Hikari was now feeling just like something was drawing her, right into the shadows, and, then she felt nothing, except the warm comfort of her bed. It was in that moment that she woke, sweating like crazy

"Tha- that was a dream?... But it looked so real..." She got up and walked to the door, when, she found Harpy talking to Elie, who was so lost on her conversation, that they not even noticed that Hikari was in there, immobile on the door

<...And, Rai started to look for something on this island> When they noticed that Hikari was in there, hearing their conversation, it was too late, because, Hikari asked then what Rai was looking for, but, they just said

<We don´t know, he only told Elie that he was gonna search for something"

ex-ty

Swift and deadly
"It'd be easier to know what exactly i'm looking for. But i just have this feeling i need to find something. All i know is it's on this island." Rai was now in a deep part of the forest. All he saw were trees and a big hole in the floor that he didn't notice untill he dropped down it. He landed straight on his butt and was knocked unconcious.

Around thirty minutes later he awoke to find himself sitting on a pile of cards. Inspecting them he found they were all pretty weak. A few four star monsters were the best there was. In the whole visable pile was a monster card. It didn't look like anything at first. Looking around the pile he found some pretty good card combos. Cards like the Ojama delta hurricane and Human wave tactics. The monster card was picked up and Rai saw it to be a pretty rare card but only with another four cards could it be used properly. It would create one of the strongest monsters ever created. Exodia the forbidden one.

Rai's only worry know was getting out of the hole. He pocketed every good card he found until he decided to send the Ojama king to get some one. Only knowing one other person they went to tell Elie.

*By the way Ojama king tells Elie not a human. So in other words he's an idiot.*

Kazuki Yukimura

"I am going to be late to the Ritual classes... Bye" Hikari said to Elie and Harpy, while they agreed and said good bye. Walking through the academy, Hikari was wandering so much that she doesn´t even noticed when she entered the forest, and, consequently, fell into the same hole that Rai fell before, but, she landed straight on her back, and, that really hurt

"Ouch!... When did I fell into this hole? And, why those cards are difused all through the floor?...Wait, is this card...Yeah! it is Kuriboh!" Hikari said, right before she noticed that Rai was in there, waiting for help

"Rai? Is that you? Why you´re here, and, how do we get out?" Rai looked at her, and said

"Yes Hikari, it´s me, and, I entered here on the same way you did, and, about the 'how we get out of here', well, I don´t know" Hikari sweatdroped when she heard that, but, she noticed a vine falling through the hole

"Rai, there is a vine falling down the hole, please grab it and go first" Rai balanced his head and said

"No you go first" Hikari looked at him with a irritated look, pointed to her skirt and said, before she slapped him on the face

"You forgot that I use skirt, or you just wanted to see my underwear? You pervert!" Rai started to climb the vine, with a hand impression on his face

"Ouch..."

OOC:I had to do it, because there is not one anime that haven´t got something like this on it

Last edited:

ex-ty

Swift and deadly
"Ok sorry i said that i should have said that my visions acting weird. I'm just seeing rainbow colours. By the way i found a set of good cards. By good i mean Exodia pieces." Rai had finnaly got out of the hole and helped Hikari out.

<"Rai! Finally i found you."> Elie came rushing over followed by Ojama king. "Jay-K said you were here.">

"Cool name. Anyway i'm still not up to date with the classes so can you please tell me Hikari?"

The Burnt Shadow

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻)
Magician of Black Chaos held up his staff and struck my Petin into pieces. That was fast, I only had three Petin in my deck. My life struck down to 5800. Dark Magician Girl spun her staff around and around for a while then fired directly at me. I drew out my faced down card, Physical Double. A slimish creature formed out and shaped itself into the Chaos Mage. The Dark Magician Girl was stunned by the instant appearance of one of the most powerful spellcasters in the Magician's force. The dobule instantly struck Dark Magician Girl away, decreasing Sandra's life down to 7100. That didn't do much. Plus the slimish creature soon dissolved away since the physcial double only works for one turn.

"My turn," I said as I drew a card," I set down one card and activate another polymerization to fuse together Red Eyes and Meteor to make Meteor Black Dragon(3800)! Meteor Black Destroy the chaos mage!"

Meteor Black spat out a powerful blast of blazing flames right at the mage. The Chaos Mage held up his staff and tried to overcome the great power my Meteor Black had released, but soon the Chaos mage was obliterated decreasing Sandra's life down to 6100. Sandra just held on to herself as she drew a card. "I set down one card and play Blast Magician in defense mode and end my turn."

"Must be running out of moves," I said," I set down one card faced down and attack!"

"I activate Ordeal of a Traveler," Sandra announced as a sand sphinx rose up. It was a continous trap card. Soon Sandra's card materiazlied in front of the sphinx," Okay pick a card and tell me what type of card it is."

I chose the second last one to the left," It's a magic," I said.

"Wrong," Sandra said," Meaning that Meteor can't attack for now."

There was a new card. Sandra drew out another card, she looked desperate. "I summon Breaker the Magical warrior in defense mode!"

"Okay," I thought as I drew a card," I summon Vorse Raider in attack mode! Now Meteor Destroy the Blast Magician!"

Once again I had to pick a card, I picked the same one this time I chose trap. It was still wrong, leaving me with one last option. "Vorse Raider attack Breaker! This time I choose the same card, it's a monster, isn't it?"

Sandra began to sweat drop as my Vorse Raider destroyed her Breaker. I had the upper hand now since I knew which card that was. Sandra drew a card and grinned. "I activate premature burrial to bring back my Magician of Black Chaos," Sandra said as the chaos mage rose," Then I activate Riroyoku to take away half of your monsters attack points and give it to my chaos mage. Now my chaos mage has a total of 4700 and your Meteor Black is left with only 1900. Now Chaos mage attack!"

The Magician of Black Chaos lifted itself into the air and lashed its staff right on my Meteor Black's head. making my life go down to 3000. I needed something to help me get rid of that mage. I drew a card and was shocked I even had this card in my hand. "First of all I activate last day of the witch and destroy all your magicians!" I said, the chaos mage and blast magician were destroyed," Now I activate remove trap and summon Ryu Kishin Powered(1600)! Now Vorse, Ryu kishin attack!"

The total of both attacks inflicted a damage of 3500 making her life go down to 2100...