• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Yugioh: Rise of the Kettou Seven Star Assassins *Begins* (LSU's accepted)

Kazuki Yukimura

Hikari started to walk through the academy, feeling bad for slaping Rai face, but, she said

"Rai, the next classes are Fusion, because we probably already lost the Ritual classes" Rai noticed some melancoly on her voice, and asked

"Hikari is there something bothering you? Your voice is a little melancolic" Hikari looked at him, without stopping, and said

"There is nothing bothering me Rai" He looked at her sad face and said

"I am sure there is something that is bothering you. What is it, a familiar problem?" Hikari suddenly stopped and looked at him, with tears in her eyes

"Yes, there is a problem. Yesterday my sister send me a message saying that my parents died last night" Rai looked at her, and tried to comfort her, saying

"... My condolences Hikari, I didn´t know..." Hikari started to cry and continued to walk without saying one word

*some time later, on the Fusion classes*

"Mademoissele Hikari, are you feeling bad? Your face doesn´t look good" Hikari got up from her chair and she whispered to the teacher what happened

"My god! Mademoiselle Hikari, do you wanna skip the rest of the day for recuperation?" Hikari nodded, and the teacher liberated her for the rest of day

ex-ty

Swift and deadly
"I think i should respect her privacy. Elie." Rai whispered. "Go tell Hikari that i'm gonna be back in the dorm late to respect her privacy."

<"Ok whatever."> Elie appeared out of the deck and went off after Hikari.

"Stupid school."

"Excuse me but can you show me your deck?" The teacher asked.

"Erm..ok sure." He walked up to her and handed his deck." The teacher searched the whole of the deck.

"Now i see your deck has two fusions. That can be good when needed. May i ask do you have any other fusions with abilities?"

"Yeah i recently found this." He pulled out a new card from his pocket.

"I see you are lucky enough to find a Thousand eyes restrict. Very rare card. But do you have the cards needed to summon it?"

"Yeah i found those to." He pulled out a huge pile of the newest cards and pulled out the Relinquished, the ritual magic card and Thousand eyes idol.

"Very good. If i was you i'd put it in your deck soon. It's a good card. And its time for class to end." All the students left. Rai also left but went the opposite way from the dorm and waited for Elie to get back.

Kazuki Yukimura

In the dorm, Hikari was looking at her deck, while lying down on her bed, the last memento from her mother, since her mother was once the number one duelist from the North Academy.

"My mother should have known what was gonna happen, because, when I completed twelve years old, she sent me to the North Academy, as a prodigy, where I lived for two years, but, my sister transferred me to this Academy... I dont even know why I speak with myself" Hikari said to herself, when suddenly, Elie appeared and said

<Hello Hikari, Rai asked me to tell you that he is gonna be back later> Hikari looked at her with a sad face, and said

"Oh... really? I was hoping to speak with someone..." Elie, seeing Hikari so down, started to feel pity for her and said

<Hikari, if you want, I can ask him to come> Hikari looked at her and said, before she kept her deck on a locker and started to sleep, with tears on her eyes

"No, I believe that he has got something very important to do, so I don´t want to bother him" Elie leaved her alone, and started to look for Rai, who was waiting her

ex-ty

Swift and deadly
Sat down on the floor he waited for Elie to return. She saw her appear form the distance. She flew over to Rai. "Finally. Come we're gonna do some research."

<"What for?">

"Because your names not Elie. It's...erm..something else."

<"Rai. I think i know my own name">

"Ok. That's your name when you're a spirit of Electric lizard. Never mind you'll know soon." Rai ran inside to the empty library. The books held nothing but duelling history. His objective was to find a really old book. This book held the key to summoning monsters into reality. Only done once before.

After several minutes he found the book and began studying. He then smugled it out of the room without anyone knowing and ran back to the dorm. The night was approaching now.

He entered the dorm seeing Hikari. "Hi Hikari. I found something awsome. I can summon Elie to the real world. Well not Elie exactly but her spirit which is my friends. But that can wait. How you feeling? I wouldn't know what you're going through seen as i never even met my parents. They left me in a bin and i was taken away to a trash pile. I'm lucky i was found." Rai then looked down towards the ground remembering his past. He tried to never think of it as he'd always get like this.

Deoxys Trainer

Bewaaaaaare!
Lloyd was on the boat back to North Academy. The sailor then appeared in front of Lloyd.

“Weren’t you on this boat a few days ago?” asked the sailor.

Lloyd just stayed quiet while looking at the horizon. The sailor shrugged and walked off. Avian then appeared next to Lloyd.

<I’m beginning to worry about Lloyd,> thought Avian. <He doesn’t seem like himself anymore ever since that Shadow Game…>

He reached over to touch Lloyd on his shoulder, but something prevented him from doing that. Then he saw that there was a faint aura around Lloyd.

Wait a minute. Lloyd!” shouted Avian.

Avian shouted to Lloyd, who didn’t hear him. It was just as Avian feared: his connection with Lloyd has disappeared. Avian then faded away; there was only one person who can help Lloyd now…

I gotta find Evan…

---------------------------------------

OOC: Sorry for the short post. I needed to post something since I wasn't on for a week...

;386-a;

The Burnt Shadow

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻)
It was Sandra's turn, she drew out a card and grinned," First I set down one card and summon Silent Magician LVL 1 in attack mode(1500/1500) and I end my turn."

"Is that all?" I asked as I drew card," I summon Koumori Dragon in attack mode. Now Ryu Kishin attack the Silent Magician!"

Ryu Kishin charged and slashed its claws right on the silent Magician, but she instantly stabbed Ryu Kishin back and destroyed it. My life went down to 2600. I was wondering how that happened. Sandra grinned. "You see every time you draw a card my innocent Silent Magician gains 500 points. So now she has a total of 2000 atk points." I snarled as I set two cards down.

"My turn," she said as she drew card," I set another card down and summon Silent Magician lvl 2 in attack mode (2000/2000)! Now Silent Magician destroy the Vorse Raider!"

"Not when I activate negate attack!" I said," Now your battle phase is over."

"So what?" Sandra asked," I can now summon the Bistro Butcher in attack mode(1800)!"

The Bisrto Butcher?" I thought, that might make things bad. But I have something that will change that. I drew a card and I saw her magician grow 500 more points. I drew out the card I needed," I summon Red Eyes Black Dragon!" I said as my mighty black dragon rose up to the field," Now I activate Metal Morph! to transform it into Red Eyes Metal Dragon!" I said.

"My magician would probably be defeated," Sandra said," Too bad I can activate, Spell binding circle!"

Soon a mystical circle tied Red Eyes, disabling it from doing any attack. I had no choice but to end my turn. But before I did, I set one card down. Sandra grinned as she drew another card. "I summon Silent Magician lvl4 (1000/1000)," Sandra said," Now I activate Brain control to take possession of your Red Eyes. Now Bistro, Silent, Attack!"

"I activate Zero Gravity!" I said as the magician and butcher went into defense mode, my Red Eyes did the same. I was guessing Sandra had no choice but to end her turn. "I have one more trick," Sandra said," I activate Dark Core. By discarding one card from my hand, I can destroy one monster on the field and that monster is The Bistro Butcher. I end my turn."

What was she up to?" I thought. No matter I drew a card and watched Silent's atk points increase and a counter appeared as well. That was new, but still no problem. "I summon Koumori Dragon in attack mode and end my turn."

Sandra drew card," I set one card faced down and end my turn."

"That was it?" I thought," No matter I still had her where I wanted. With the Zero Gravity on she won't be able to attack. I drew out card and Silent's atk increased and another counter appeared. I needed to draw something really powerful. " I activate graceful charity," I said as I drew three cards and discarded two. The two I discarded were Curse of Dragon and another Koumori Dragon. I had more than one card of my dragons. "I sacrifice my Koumor Dragon and summon Curse of Dragon and end my turn."

"I know what you're up to," Sandra said," But it's now all over as you know there can only be five monsters on the field, but I have six. my magician and five counters. So now my Silent Magician has to go."

"So how's that supposed to be good?" I asked.

"It's good because she's going to be replaced by, Silent Magician lvl 8 (3500/1000), I still can't attack but soon I will."

"Like that's a problem," I said as I drew a card," I activate dark hole to destroy all monsters on field!"

A black hole from the sky errupted, devouring the counters and monsters, but Silent remained on the field. I was wondering how she did that. "Silent Magician can't get affected by any magic you use," Sandra said," You thought, I was going to use my Dark Paladin didn't you? I didn't even use my warlock for this duel. So prepare to be toast."

"It's not over," I said," I set one card down and end my turn. Your Magician won't be able to attack."

"I know," Sandra said," That's why I acitvate remove trap!"

My Zero Gravity was instantly destroyed. "Now Silent attack!"

"I activate waboku!" I said," Now I'm still safe."

"Not for long," Sandra said," I set one card card down and end my turn."

"Good," I said as I drew a card," I summon my Red Eyes Black Dragon, by the power of monster reborn! Then I sacrifice my dragon to summon Red Eyes Darkness Dragon(2400/2000)! As you know it's special ability is to increase its attack by 300 points for every dragon. So that gives me now a total of 5700 attack points."

Sandra gritted her teeth together, but gave a sinister grin," Fine attack, I'd like to see if the power of dragons can truly overcome the power of the spellcasters. Funny isn't it? In several occasions Yugi Moto used his Dark Magicians against Seto Kaiba's Blue Eyes White Dragons, but we're a bit opposite. This duel is comming to an end and I don't intend to lose...

Kazuki Yukimura

*On Hikari dream*

Hikari was seeing someone duel again, but, this time it was Rai dueling against her sister, but, this time, the person who was losing was Rai, who just had 500 life points, against the 5000 life points of Kizuna, her older sister

"I activate my Spell card, Polymerization to fuse Ojama Green, Ojama Yellow and Ojama Black to form Ojama King, in defence mode! And I finish my turn" Rai said, before a white creature appeared on his side of the field, but, Kizuna doesn´t even blinked her blood- red colored eyes, and said

"Is that all? I can´t belive someone should do something so stupid like dueling me, for my feeble sister" After hearing that, Hikari noticed that she was tied up to a marble pillar, with the shadow creatures getting closer turn after turn, and, she noticed too, that Rai was almost fainting from the effort of dueling a Shadow Duel with just 500 life points left, but, since he was capable to hide what his feelings very good, he said, before he looked at Hikari

"Don´t worry, I´m gonna won this duel, and, after that, we´re gonna leave this damn place before you notice, heard?" Hikari, after a moment of stunning, found out that she was wearing her old North Academy femenine uniform, while Rai was with the male one. Strangely, her sister was with the Obelisk Blue uniform, instead of her North Academy one

"So, if you´re end with the intimous conversation, I am gonna take your soul with me, along with my feeble sister soul, so, I draw!" Kizuna said, before she drawed a card, and said

"I sacrifice my Vorse Raider and my Luster Dragon, to summon the recently ''borrowed'' from my sister deck, the Red-Eyes Black Dragon!" She said, before the dragon that was from Hikari appeared on her side of field

"And, I activate my Spell card, Raigeki, to destroy all the monsters on your side of field" Kizuna said, before a thunder destroyed Rai Ojama King, leaving his life points unprotected, right on the situation that Kizuna wanted, before she ordered her dragon to attack Rai life points directly. After the attack, Rai was with no life points remaining. Hikari only could watch the body of her beloved being consumated by the shadows, while she felt the shadows consumating her body too. The vison of her own sister soul being consumated by the shadows, made a tear, the only tear she ever dropped in her life. In the moment that the tear touched the ground, Hikari woke up suddenly, feeling the warm hug from Rai, who was worried about her, because she had started to cry hardly, and, her face becomed pale suddenly, and she stopped moving or crying, making him start to worry about her.

ex-ty

Swift and deadly
"You ok Hikari? You've been acting strangly for a while."

<"What's wrong now? Ojama's are acting weird. They keep saying about 'the dragon'.">

"Oh they probably mean this dragon type card i found. Red eyes darkness dragon. I just...can't use it yet. I need a red eyes black dragon first."

<"DRAGONS. DRAGONS!"> Ojama king said bursting out of the deck screaming.

"God. I have to many spirit monsters."

The Burnt Shadow

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻)
"Red Eyes Darkness attack!" I ordered. My great blazing dragon took a deep breath and released a blast of flames towards the Silent Magician.

"I activate Dragon Capture Jar!" Sandra said as a jar with a dragon face marked on it appeared," I knew that you would start using dragons in your deck so I came prepared. You keep on adding more dark dragons to increase your Red Eyes Strenght. But now it shall fall against my Silent Magician!"

"I have a few tricks up my sleeve so don't underestimate me," I said," I set down one card down and end my turn."

"I summon Gemini Elves in attack mode(1900/800)!" Sandra declared.

"I said it's not over and I see we'll have to rumble without our mightiest monsters for the moment," I said," So I activate Torrential Tribute to destroy every monster on the field!"

Soon a giant wave attacked and washed away all our monsters on the field. Sandra and I were nearly swept off our feet as the wave dropped down. All our monsters were gone and our life were less than half now. Sandra grinned seeing how prepared I was," I set down one card and activate card destruction."

We both discarded our cards. I was able to attain five cards while Sandra had seven. It was my turn. I didn't really have any useful monsters right now. "I set down one card in defense mode and end my turn."

"I summon the skilled Dark Magician in attack mode(1900/1700)!" Sandra said," Skilled Dark Magician attack!"

The skilled dark magician released a powerful blast from his staff right at my card. My monster revealed to be Witch of the black Forest. I took out a card from my deck and showed it to Sandra. It was the Vorse Raider. It was my turn now. "you know already who it is," I said," Come out Vorse Raider! Next I activate Sword of Dark Destruction increase its attack by 300 points. Now Vorse Raider attack!"

"I activate magical hats!" Sandra said as four hats appeared, concealing the Skilled Dark Magician. I knew how this works, it was a rather complicated card for me to use. I have one but I never actually brought it to my deck. My Vorse Raider attacked and destroyed a hat, she was still safe. "Next I set one card down and end my turn."

"Well I have a suprise for you!" I said," I summon Jinzo(2400) meaning your traps won't be able to be used."

Soon the Skilled Dark Magician appeared on the field, still in attack mode. "Jinzo attack!"

Jinzo released a great psychic energy from its fist and destroyed the Skilled Dark Magician. It was Sandra's turn. I doubt she would be able to do anything now. Sandra gave a sigh and drew a card. She gave a grin as she played it," I activate Fissure to destroy your Jinzo," Sandra said in a calm tone," Next I activate the shallow grave allowing us both to summon one of our monsters in defense mode. I choose my Silent Magician."

"And I choose my Red Eyes Darkness," I said.

Soon my might Red Eyes Darkness Dragon sat on the field with its wings shielding its body. Silent Magician came to the field, in a defense position with her arms crossed. I was soon to be the winner of this duel. "I end my turn."

I drew a card and wondered how I would use it if magic cards don't affect the Silent Magician. I then noticed I still had one set down card. I remebered placing this down for my Zero Gravity to take affect," I activate Gorgon's eye," I said. Sandra's eyes opened wide with amazement," The effects of all monsters are negated if they are in defense position. Meaning your Silent Magician's ability is useless."

"Hmm never saw that one coming," Sandra said in a friendlier tone.

"Now I activate Stop defense on your silent Magician!" I said," This final blast shall finish our duel and end our rivalry on who's the better duelist."

"I'm sorry Chris but I can't allow that to happen," Sandra said," Why don't we call it a draw?"

"A draw?" I chortled," Yeah right. Like I'll just consider it a draw."

"I'm afraid you will have to," Sandra said as she flipped her card up," I'm sure you're very well aware of this care. The bell of destruction. I tie it on your Red Eyes Darkness. Your monster will be destroyed and both of our life points will decrease by the attack of your monster."

"What?" I asked in shock.

Soon a ring was tied around the neck of my dragon. I watched as a great exposion errupted filling the arena with smoke. Reykou grinned, he was actually impressed by the both of us. He never saw a draw coming. As the smoke died down, Red Eyes Darkness and the Silent Magician were both on their feet. Red Eyes Darkness gave one final roar and fell on the ground with smoke burning out of its scales. The Silent Magician fell on the ground as she dropped her staff away. The two monsters disentegrated from the field as both of our life points died down to 0. It was over, our final duel against each other ended in a draw...

JoJo@210

We Strike At Dawn
"Aww." Jo yawned waking up to find students already leaving the class room. "Huh? Is class over already? Man, class was a killer or at least the seats are." Jo said rubbing his back still looking sleepy. He walked outside the classroom door to find Blair expectingly waiting for him.

"Oh Blair. Were you waiting for me?" Jo asked curious and puzzled.

"Yeah." Blair answered shyly.

"Well, should we go to that exhibition duel you wanted to go to?" Jo asked her rubbing his head looking down.

"Well, they aren't going to start it for about another hour. Maybe we could go get something to eat that way we could kill time before the event, hmm?" Blair asked hoping for a cecrtain answer.

"Yeah, alright I suppose." Jo replied as he started to walk down the hall as Blair smiled and followed him by his side. Jo then began to walk through the entrance to the Ra yellow cafe`. Blair stopped right in front of the doors. Jo noticed her stop as he held the door for her but she didn't walk through. "What's up?" Jo asked her wondering what was wrong.

"I'm not allowed to go to the Ra Yellow buildings unless I have a class. Otherwise, everything is off limits to me since I'm a Slifer Red." she answered looking dissappointed getting ready to leave.

"Oh come on. No one is gonna tell you anything you're with me and that should reason enough, I mean who the hell would want to mess with me!" Jo exclaimed flexing his arm grinning surely of himself. Blair looked at Jo still unsure of what to do. Jo shooked his head gesturing for her to come in as Blair then took a step inside. She looked around worried hoping no one would spot her. Jo started to walk in the direction of the Ra yellow cafe` as Bair walked close by trying to remain unseen. The two walked in the double swing doors to see a huge room filled with tables filled with many students walking around and eating. Jo inspected the room as he usaully did when walking in the cafe` everyday. No one seemed to notice Blair hiding behind Jo. Jo walked into the lunch line while he and Blair got a lunch tray.

"Excuse me." a voice said. The two looked in the direction of where the voice was coming from only to reveal a male Ra Yellow student while a femle student stood next to him. "This is a cafe` for only Ra Yellow students. Slifer Reds have no business in here!" he yelled.

"I'm sorry." Blair apoplogized leaving the tray on the rack.

"Hey! She's with me so she does have business here! So don't yell at her like that, didn't you're mother ever teach you manners to never yell at a young lady?" Jo remarked while looking p*ssed.

"I'll talk to underlings however I want. Wait...are you and this Slifer..."

"No way! Jo isn't interested in duelist's way lower than him. He needs an eqaul to him like maybe me." the Ra Yellow female said interrupting her male friend.

"Huh?" Jo answered confused but not making an expression. "Well, I have no idea what you two are taking about but she is staying to eat with me."

"Okay, I suppose but she can't buy lunch here from our cafe`!" the male student yelled catching attention from other students.

"Alright she can't buy lunch for herself, I understand." Jo answered calmly turning his back to him as he grabbed Blair's tray and placing some food on it. The students and Blair watched Jo sliding the trays to the Cafe` staff near the register.

"Two plates." Jo said pulling out his wallet paying for the lunches. "Hey, Blair I got you some food." Jo said as Blair then started to walk to him. The male student then began to walk quickly to Jo before Blair could reach him.

"You got some nerve new kid." the male student said as he then tossed the trays out of Jo's hands as they fell to the floor. The male student looked at Jo straight in the face trying to provoke him. Jo began to clinch his fists ready to start something though he rarely liked to fight even though he was good at it. Blair noticed Jo tensing his fists.

"Oh I got nerve! So what you wanna do then?!" Jo yelled sticking his chest out as the student returned the treatment trying to intimidate the other.

"Why don't you show me since you think your so tough." the student provoked even more. Jo was getting to step back and swing until...

"Hold it!" Blair yelled out.

"You stay out of this little slifer girl!" the female student scolded at Blair. "And Brain leave Jo alone! You don't stand a chance against him! He'd snap you in half if he wanted to!"

"Yeah right! He looks like a punk to me." Brain said still locking his eyes with Jo as Jo looked blankly and calm at him.

"Maybe you should listen to your girlfriend man." Jo suggested grinning.

"He's not my boyfriend! I'm single! Besides I have someone else in mind at the moment." the female student exclaimed beginning to blush.

"Everyone stop and listen!" Blair yelled out trying to stop the progression of a fight, "Why don't you too solve this with a duel instead of a fight?"

"Huh? A duel?" Brain questioned as he double glanced at Jo. "Hmph, alright I'll can agree with settling this with a duel. What about you?"

"A fight, a duel, it doesn't matter to me. You choose on how you want to get embarrassed in. Truthfully, I'd rather slap you around really." Jo smirked.

Brain looked at Blair and her uniform once more. "Okay, but we'll have a tag team duel. You and that Slifer agianst me and Veronica here." Brain ordered pointing to Blair and the female student.

"Huh?!" Blair and Veronica said astonished.

"I won't duel with you if we're against Jo. I'm sorry, but you're on your own here." Veronica said looking away crossing her arms.

"Oh come on! You owe me remember." Brain exclaimed.

"Okay, okay, but I'm not attacking Jo." Veronica replied glancing at Blair. "However, you I'm not so sure I'll stop attacking you."

"A duel is gonna go down everyone!" a student shouted out.

"A duel for real? Alright!" another voice said.

"Who is dueling?"

"I got my money on Brain. That Jo guy is good but Brain is something else." the voices in the cafe` rustled.

Brain and Veronica walked to a side while Blair joined Jo on the other. Brain and Veronica placed their duel disks one and slid their decks in setting thier life points at 8000.

Blair did the same as well. Jo however looked at his hands that held two decks in each. Hmm...should I try this deck out that I made last night? I could try it out to see how it does but I don't want to risk it being seen and having the weaknesses be pointed out like when Travis did before. Oh what the hell...I won't know if this deck is good or not if I don't take it out for a spin.

Jo then put one of the decks in his deck holder on the side of his belt and slid the other in his duel disk as his life points set to 8000 as well.

"You ready Blair." Jo asked grinning at Blair who looked uneasy. Blair only nodded her head. "Yeah, I'm ready!"

"Alright then..." Brain yelled.

"Duel!" the four shouted in unison.

OOC: Haven't posted in a while and I want to do something other than wait for the exhibition duel and school duel so this is to kill time and maybe have Jo recognized at school so he may give reason to be selected by the school to represent for Duel Academy.

Kazuki Yukimura

OOC: I haven´t been posting in a while, so I had to post something.

"Rai? Why you´re here, and, why you are hugging me?" Hikari said, after she noticed that Rai was hugging her, and, started to blush violently.

"Hikari... I already said, stop blushing like that! And, why I am...!" Rai said, before he noticed that he was hugging her more than he wanted

"Waah! Sorry Hikari!" He said, before he released her from his hug, but, after looking at her yellow colored eyes, he noticed that she was really scared about something

<Calmn down Hikari, my dear, that was just a bad dream> Harpy said, before she floated on Hikari direction and kissed her forehead, making Hikari, surprisingly, giggle, and said

"Thank you mom... I mean Harpy!" Rai looked at her, still trying to assilate what she just said, but, he then said

"I discovered that I can summon my friend soul to this world !"

ex-ty

Swift and deadly
"Well anyway the only cost of bringing her here is that Elie will be gone. It's her body the soul is inside." He looked towards Elie who was kind of looking into thin air and had kind of zoned out. "You ok Elie?"

<"What i didn't do it."> Elie snapped out of the zone out.

"What didn't you do you? You seem to have a guilty conciounce."

<"What's a conciounce?">

"Never mind."

*Quite busy whilst posting this*

JoJo@210

We Strike At Dawn
"Alright, how about we start off with your partner?" Brain suggested pointing at Blair. Blair was suprised hoping she wouldn't go first and mess up since she was going against Ra Yellow students.

"Oh come on. Why give the girls the disadvantage? How about we give the girls a chance to have the first strike?" Jo suggested.

"Okay, if you want it like that but you go first." Brain answered with a grin.

"Thank you Brain. I guess you do have some respect for me." Jo chuckled unphased at all. All four duelists then drew their five cards. "Okay, I start." Jo said as he drew his six card. "I summon Silent Magicain Lv.4 in attack mode!" Jo shouted as he slapped a card on his black duel disk. A white and blue magicain with grey silver hair then appeared out of thin air holding a wand that looked oversized than her. "Then I'll play Nightmare Steelcage and one card face down to end my turn." Jo said as he laid to cards and a shilloutte of a face down card appeared while a huge black heavy cage formed around the duelists trapping them inside.

"Whoa, what's going on? We can't see!" a student spectator shouted angrily.

"It'll be gone in two turns, so all we can do is wait until then." another student answered the other.

"Hmm...pretty good for a first turn move I suppose." Brain said as he drew while Silent Magicain then gained a spell counter and a slight gust of diffrent colors flowed around her feet. "I see your Silent Magicain is getting stronger. So I'll just have to get rid of it then with this Dark Hole!" Brain said as he played a spell card and a hole appeared above the feild ready to suck up Jo's monster.

"Hold it! I activate my trap card Interdimensional Matter Transporter which lets me remove one monster from my side of the feild from play until the end of the turn it was removed. So say good bye to Silent Magicain but only for a turn." Jo said as a machine appeared from the face down card he had laid in his turn. The machine began to glow pink as Silent Magicain began to dissolve and dissappear.

"Okay, well since you have Nightmare Steelcage out it's safe to say this card will have a good chance of surviving huh. I summon Armed Dragon Lv.3 and lay one card face down to end my turn." Brain said as a orange dragon with an oversized jaw appeared on the feild with a face down card behind it.

"Okay then it's my turn then." Blair said as she drew. "I play the Unhappy Girl in attack mode and three cards face down as well to end my turn." Blair exclaimed as three face down cards appeared in fornt of her. A red haired girl wearing blue rags then appeared looking very unhealthy and in bad shape making her name really obvious on why she was unhappy.

"My go." Veronica shouted drawing her card, Silent Magicain then began to glow again as it gained another counter and the slight gust grew a little giving off more colors and the gust rising alittle higher. "This is a no brainer, I gonna be a rebel and set one monster in defense mode and I guess that'll end my turn." Veronica giggled gleefully. "Your go Jo." she began to smile and blush as she ended her turn looking at Jo.

'What does she have planned? I don't trust that face down card so I gonna have to get rid of it before something goes wrong. Jo thought.

"Okay, looks like it's back at me then." Jo pointed out calmly drawing his card. "Yes! I was hoping for this as well, thank you lady luck. I play Nobleman Of Crossout one your face down monster Veronica." Jo said as a knight with long blonde hair appeared smirking and slashing Veronica's monster. It revealed to be a Cyber Jar. "Well, I'm pretty sure you all know what we do now." Jo said as he started to go through his deck while the other duelists did the same. " I remove my Cyber Jar from play." Jo pointed out showing his cyber jar.

"Me too." Brain said.

"As well." Blair replied.

"Man, I guess we're all a fan of Cyber Jar here then." Jo exclaimed as four Cyber Jars were now out of the game which was a good thing to him. "Alight back to my turn now. I play Pot of Greed now and draw two cards." Jo said as he drew two additional cards. Jo browsed through his hand now that wasn't really bad at all. Okay next thing I'll do is play Cost down but before I can summon I must discard a card and I choose the Dark Magicain to discard." Jo said as he sent a strong spellcaster to the grave yard. "Then I summon Dark Magicain Girl in attack mode." A female counter-part of Dark Magicain then appeared on the feild wearing a short outfit showing off her legs floated inside the steelcage that still was preventing everyone from attacking.

"Good strong monsters but too bad you can't touch us with them cause of your card." Brain teased seeing Jo's mistake.

"That would be true." Jo agreed as he paused and smirked, "If I didn't have this, I play Mystical Space Typhoon to destroy my Nightmare steelcage!" A huge tornado then appeared growing stronger and stronger trying to lift the steelcage until it finally lifted and bursted into peices of broken metal revealing the feild to the students in the cafe`.

"Hey the cage is gone!" A student yelled as everyone in the cafe` chatted about the feild change of monsters now.

"Now, since Veronica is open I'll attack her with both my monsters. Go Silent Magicain! Spell of the Silent!" Jo yelled as his small magicain pulled her wand back and struck it forward unleashing a gaint burst of colors from her wand as it plowed through the duel feild quietly yet looking powerful hitting Veronica lowering her life points to 6000. "Now Dark Magicain Girl attack her! Dark Burning Attack!" Dark Magician Girl twirled her wand and attacked Veronica lowering her life points even lower to 3700. "And I have nothing else to do except end my turn." Jo said smirking knowing now Blair and him were in the lead.

"That hurt Jo. How could you have done that to me?" Veronica asked confused.

"Jesus Christ Veronica! He isn't gonna see you in that way so step your game up okay! This is a duel and he already took half your life points away. My move now." Brain exclaimed as he drew after yelling at Veronica's lack of dueling skill. Silent Magicain then gained another spell counter and as well the gust grew up to her waist blowing more beautiful colors around her. "I then tribute Armed Dragon Lv.3 to specail summon Lv.5 from my deck now." Brain said as his deck pulled put a card for him. His dragon then started to morph into a huge black figuire now. It grew touching almost the ceiling of the cafe`. "Say hello to Armed Dragon Lv.5. And not only that I will summon Mystic Tomato in Attack mode. Next I'll play Change of Heart to take control of your Silent Magicain." Brain said as a Evil tomato licking its lips menincing staring at Jo and Blair. Silent Magicain's eyes then begn to change as it started to walk to Brain's side of the feild.

"Stop! I activate my face down card Tailor of the Fickle. It let's me chose another target for a monster with a spell with another target and I choose my Unhappy Girl." Blair said revealing her quick play spell card. Silent Magicains eyes turned back to normal as Unhappy Girl started to walk towards Brains side of the feild.

"Okay no matter. That just leaves you wide open for an attack. I attack you with my Mystic Tomato and your Unhappy Girl!" Brain screamed out loud pointing at Blair. Blair's former monster attacked her along side Brain's Tomato lowering her to 6200 life points. "And I could attack you with Armed Dragon to lower you down even quicker but I'm gonna do something else. I attack your Dark Magicain Girl with Armed Dragon now." Brain yelled out now pointing to Jo. Armed Dragon reared his fists and threw it forward crushing Dark Magicain Girl in peices lowering Jo's life points to 7900.

"That didn't hurt that bad." Jo said smirking.

"Yeah, I know but it gets better. I end my turn and you get your Unhappy Girl back Blair." Brain said as Blair's monster returned to her senses and back to its original feild. "Now I can specail summon Armed Dragon Lv.7 from my deck now." Brain's duel disk searched and pulled out a card as he played it and his Armed dragon then began to morph again growing more bulky with huge armor plates and spikes on its body.

Blair stepped back in shock seeing such a strong monster. Jo looked a bit suprised as well not seeing a Lv.7 before or at least he never went against one that is. It was slightly stronger too but only for the mean time by Veronica's next turn Silent Magicain would be at 3000 which is enough to get rid of that Armed dragon off the feild.

"Okay my turn now." Blair said as she drew. "I also activate my face down cards Jar of Greed." Blair said revealing her two face down cards and drawing an additional two cards. "Great! This will do good I summon Emissary of Oasis in attack mode and set one card face down as well." Blair said smiling confidently.

"Hmm...I guess its time to take this seriously then. Jo I won't go easy on you now." Veronica said looking at her hand while talking. A smile then slowly grew on her face. I now summon Gearfeind the Iron Knight in Attack Mode." Veronica shouted playing a monster card as a huge knight in black armor rose from its knees onto its feet. "But thats not what I have planned as well, I'll play Morale Boost." Veronica said placing a card with a warrior on it looking ready to attack.

"What does that do?" Jo and Blair said in Harmony puzzled.

"It let's any player that plays an equip spell card on a monster gain 1000 life points. It works for everyone, but its I think it's gonna work really well for her now since I think I know what she has planned." Brain explained grinning.

"Yep, I play Butterfly Dagger - Elma on Gearfeind the Iron Knight!" Veronica yelled.

"But wait it'll get destroyed. Gearfeind can't stay with an equip card, it'll just burn away to the grave yard.?!" Jo shouted confused.

"True, it does but powering up Gearfeind isn't my plan. I now gain 1000 life points now and Butterfly Dagger - Elma is now destroyed like you said." Veronica replied. Then the dagger then shattered into peices and fell on the floor. Then suddenly the dagger put itself together and returned above Veronica's head and turned back into it's card form going into her hand.

"What the hell is going on?!" Jo shouted angrily.

"Oh? You didn't know? Whenever Butterfly Dagger - Elma is equiped to a monster and is destroyed and sent to the graveyard I can return it back into my hand." Veronica then paused smiling at Jo's shock.

"Then this means you're gonna do it again until you think your life points are high enough then huh?" Jo asked already knowing the answer.

"Oh yeah, you got that right." Brain answered for her.

"I will play Butterfly dagger on Gearfiend again." Veronica said smiling as Jo and Blair watched Veronica's life points rise higher and higher as their chances of winning this duel were slipping lower and lower.

D*mn! This isn't looking good. I gotta think of something, but what........

OOC: And this is only the second turn for everyone. This duel is gonna be long. Oh and now that I think of it this is the longest post I posted ever. Wow! o.o

Scar

Hadouken!
Evan continued through the marvelous green forests of the Spirit Monster World, traveling amongst the shadows cast by the tall, green trees so unlike those of his own world. Breaker was constantly at his side, keeping up a pace identical to his partner’s. Both were traveling in search of Miaka and Amazon Archer, and from what Evan himself could tell they were drawing closer to the two by the second.

“Breaker…?” Evan sighed, his brown eyes staring ever-upward toward the crystal clear blue sky as he made his way toward Miaka‘s current location.

“Yes?” Breaker the Magical Warrior responded, his eyes focused on the path ahead in contrast to his sky gazing partner.

“Just…how many Shadow Duelists are there?” Evan asked.

“I am…not sure. I do know that they are quite numerous however…I still maintain the belief that we shall defeat them.” Breaker replied to his partner’s question as best he could.

“Heh…honestly, I had a feeling you wouldn’t have the answer.” Evan answered, drawing in a deep breath and letting it out once he could take in no more oxygen. “I used to think that you knew everything about these guys, Breaker. Don’t worry, though, I don’t blame you for not.

As it turns out, Evan’s previous assumptions were correct, as in just a few moments Evan could make out both Miaka and Amazon Archer through a small clearing in the trees, in an area which the shadows couldn't reach and the golden sunlight poured down uninterrupted.

"Yanno..." Evan said coolly, slowly stepping into the clearing along with Breaker. "...I don't think you're gonna get out of here by running."

All fell silent for a moment. Neither Breaker nor Archer said a word as their Partners stared at each other. Finally, a smile became visible on Evan's already-halcyon face, his eyes showing nothing but strength and compassion.

"I know you want to defend yourself, and believe me I don't blame you for it at all." He said at last, his confident voice breaking the seemingly endless silence. "But you have to understand, I can't bear to see you in pain. I feel like...I dunno...it's my duty or something to protect you from the Shadow Duelists. Still, you're right. I can't come to the rescue every time you're in danger."

Once again, silence fell, seemingly over the entire forest itself. Breaker and Archer stood by their Partners loyally as this happened. Slowly, Evan approached Miaka, the sounds of his footsteps crushing the grass underfoot the only sound to be heard. All else was silent, very much like the vacuum of space. Once the boy got close enough, a very light breeze picked up as if on cue. He then quickly embraced Miaka tightly for a few seconds, releasing her a few moments later, his facial expression completely unaltered.

“C’mon…let’s go home.” He said calmly.

Ooc: Yeah, I know that this was a lot shorter than my other posts, but I hadn’t posted in a while and wanted to get myself caught up as soon as I could.

Deoxys Trainer

Bewaaaaaare!
Lloyd looked on as he saw the tall yellow building of North Academy in the distance. He never thought that he’d be going back there so soon. But, if he needed to train to beat all the Shadow Duelists, this is the place… maybe.

Later, Lloyd stood at the doors of North Academy. Lloyd held up his deck to the scanner; then the giant doors opened (Since Lloyd is a past student of North Academy, he doesn’t need to go through that ordeal Chazz went through). He walked in and glanced at the scenery. It was just like he remembered it: it looked like a town on those Old West movies.

“Lloyd!” a familiar voiced called out.

Lloyd turned around and saw someone he was a little happy to see: his 14-year-old friend, Zack Masters. He and Zack did their secret handshake and laughed.

“What are you back so early? Duel Academy wasn’t really all that great?” he asked.

Lloyd’s smile quickly turned back into a frown. “Let’s just say…” He took a few steps forward and turned around. “… Duel Academy wasn’t for me…”

Zack walked up next to Lloyd and stared. “So are you going to let the principal know you’re back?”

“I was just about to go there…”

A few minutes after, Lloyd was standing right in front of the principal. “Well, howdy-doo, Principal Itchy Nose!”

Ichinose steamed up at this. “It’s nice to see you, too, Lloyd. Jokes and all…” He stood up out of his chair. “So you came back, huh?”

“Yes sir. Duel Academy… wasn’t for me. So I’m back and I want my title as King of North Academy back!”

“Well, then. I guess that means that you’ll have to duel the current king, doesn’t it?” He glanced over to Zack and smirked.

“You’re the new king, Zack? I guess I have to duel you…”

“Just like old times…” Zack chuckled. “Just be prepared!”

;386-a;

unholylssj

Get the Point?
Insanity Part 2.

Skilled Dark Magician's staff smashed into the Amazoness Paladin's skull, causing a sickening crack to be heard as the female warrior's skull was crushed by the blow and her neck snapped. The monster's body fell limply to the ground, its pupiless eyes starring at the magician's feet before the flames of the Shadow Realm incinerated the monster's body the insant it made contact with the floor. The heat flared towards Kohaku, dealing damage to his lifepoints, causing him to wince in pain.

"What the hell was that?" The boy asked as he fully stood up once more, a confused look on his once emotionless face.

"Did you enjoy the carnage? I have made it so that this Shadow Game gives the monsters physical embodiments. It was the only way to make this "Entertaining"." Chris replied, a sickeningly happy look on his face as he spoke. It was now 7900 to 7500

Kohaku glared at him before drawing a card, almost immediatly placing it in face down defense position, causing a horizontally laid card to form next to Tactical Espionage Expert. "I'm done."

"In more ways then one. Let's let the terror continue." Chris said as he drew a card, smirking almost immediatly. "I shall start things off by activating the Magic Card, Spell Absorption. For every magic card that is played from this point forward, I gain 500 lifepoints. And since Spell Absorption itself is a Magic Card, that adds one more spell counter to my Skilled Dark Magician. And that means.."

Almost as soon as he spoke, Skilled Dark Magician became enveloped in a typhoon of energy, the three counters swirling around his body. In mere seconds, the swirl of energy faded, the Skilled Dark Magician no longer standing there. In its place now stood a more powerful mage. A mage that happened to be one of Chris's all time most favorite cards.

"That I can tribute him to special summon my Dark Magician!" The duelist exclaimed as the spellcaster extended his staff towards Hikaru's mindless servant. "And now to deal with that annoying little monster of yours...Dark Magician, Dark Magic Attack!"

Almost immediatly, the Magician brought its staff up, a ball of pure dark energy beginning to form around the tip of it. The ball of energy pulsed for a few seconds before it was shot towards the Tactical Espionage Expert. The ball of energy enveloped the monster, causing it to scream in excrutiating pain. Through the attack, all in the area could see the expert's skin slowly melting away as the attack began to glow brighter and brighter. When the monster finally was reduced to a skeleton, the ball exploded, sending charred bits of bones flying across the room.

"Oh....That's too bad.....I honestly thought that was going to completely eradicate the corpse.." Chris sighed, a slightly depressed look on his face as he stood there. As the two dueled, Hailley sat in the corner, tears streaming down her face as she stared at her friend, her entire body shaking.

"Chris-chan....This....this can't really be you, can it?" She asked herself, her eyes wide with a look of pure horror.

OOC:How's that for a post after being away so long? Would've done more, but I'm a wee bit tired

Brock Harrison

Zephyr Trainer
Jay pulled another card from his deck as soon as his next turn began. For a moment, his confidence wavered when the thought of losing this duel, along with him and his friends' bodies, crossed his mind. However, the reminder of what he was fighting for purged the doubt from his mind and fortified his concentration.

"She expects me to lose it as she continues to prevent me from attacking," Jay thought bitterly. "It's not that I have only have nine turns left, but I have nine turns to win this duel and get back to reality."

Jay looked at the card he just drew from the corner of his eye, and he began to relax once again, a smile of relief emerging from the corners of his mouth.

"Realized the futility in continuing?" Anko asked, raising an eyebrow. Attempting to read his face was not allowing her to understand the psyche of her opponent.

"Nah, just glad to see that this duel will end sooner than I thought. I do have other priorities after all."

Anko leaned her head to one side, puzzled at the young duelist's latest statement.

"I sacrifice my Penguin Soldier to summon Mobius the Frost Monarch!" Jay cried, placing the monster card in attack position on the duel disk. A jagged column of ice rose from the ground and shattered without warning to reveal a tall, looming figure clad in silver. His appearance resembled an upstanding knight with a cape unfurling from his shoulders.

Anko's eyes widened in combination of surprise and fear, uttering nothing from her lips. There was nothing she could say as she trembled speechless before the intimidating Mobius. She knew well what was going to follow...

Mobius sent a wave of icicle spears from his cape to shatter the Gravity Bind and Swords that once paralyzed him and Jay.

"Destroying two spell and/or trap cards once summoned," Jay thought. "Can't ask for that at a better time!"

Mobius clenched his fists, looking down with contempt at the shaking Anko.

"Now, attack her directly, Mobius!"

With that, the icy monarch slammed his fist into the opposing duelist, causing her to tumble backward from the impact. Like a leaf twisting carelessly in the wind, Anko finally came to a stop, sprawled several yards away.

Anko: 450
Jay: 2400

Anko used all her strength to rise to her feet once again, glaring daggers at the Obelisk Blue student. "You know...this isn't...over...!"

"I was afraid you were going to say that," Jay sighed, brushing a strand of hair from his eyes.

Suddenly, what seemed like a bolt of electricity struck the female shadow duelist, paralyzing her from head to toe. However, there was nothing visible about that shock to Jay. Anko hung her head toward the ground, her body becoming limp and silent for several minutes, allowing Jay to wonder nervously if that last attack did more damage than he thought.

Without warning, Anko's head, etched with a devious smile, raised from its fallen position and faced Jay.

"It...appears that there is a change in plans, Mr. Jay Stuart," Anko hissed. "For you...and your little friends!"

"Geez, she's cryptic," Jay thought.

Anko stood up straight and turned her back to Jay. "Just...consider this a draw until next we meet..." was all she said before she casually walked into the shadows, vanishing from sight.

Eventually, the light pierced through the swirling darkness once more, obliterating any traces of that evil void. Jay stood speechless, staring into the blue sky as the duel holograms vanished and the scene resumed its tranquil state.

"Anko..." Jay breathed. He dreaded the unanticipated return that he knew would occur sooner than later. However, he felt much more comfortable focusing on the present.

Looking at his watch, the male duelist was surprised to see that time must have been on hold in the shadows as only a minute passed when he left the duel arena to check on Evan and Miaka.

Jay began to return to the duel arena, as there was merely half an hour remaining before the exhibition duel started. Jounouchi definitely would not forgive him for missing such a duel. It was a man's obligation to uphold.

He gave one last look toward the girls' Obelisk dormitory before running back to the main building, knowing that Miaka and Evan would be all-right.

"I know they'll return, but it had better be soon...that's all I gotta say!" Jay shouted with excitement. The upcoming duel was necessary, not only for the newcomers to witness, but to ignite the sheer fun of dueling again among the entire academy.

SnowStorm92

~*!Mystical Chaos!*~
OOC: Oh snaps! Totally forgot about this RP lol

The boat began to unload, and new duelists here, cards in hand ran up to the registration counter. A boy with messy black hair, a black shirt, black pants, black shoes, and a yellow belt let off a small smile.

“Just like me,” he said softly. But now he was older, one year to be exact and he had come to Duel Academy with a new hope. That hope was to see Evan and Miaka again, his “friends.” Then he heard a “pst” from somewhere behind and he saw a cloaked figure. “Hm, cloaked figure in the shadows, what a great idea.” He smiled and walked over. “Yeah?”

“Ya be wantin to know where Evan is mon?” The man smiled grimly and then like a fox. “Duel me.” Brad chuckled to himself and looked up.

“As you wish.” Both duelists duel disks show out and they both drew 7 cards. “DUEL.” Brad looked over his cards and smiled. ‘Arch Angle deck was really the way to go,’ he said to himself. The man smiled and threw down two cards.

“First I be summonin Emissary of the Afterlife [1600/600] and throwin down this here card face down. Your move mon,” the man chuckled a bit as Brad stared the field down, looking at the card that was face down.

“Alright, I’m gunna throw down-” Brad smiled as the man laughed.

“Warrior of Zera?” The laughed and laughed harder but all Brad did was smile.

“Not even close, Cyber Harpy Lady!” The vulture appeared on the field and the mans face hardened. “Next im gunna throw down the magic card The Sanctuary in the Sky!” By now, almost everyone in the boat was either signing up or watching the massive duel. The man smiled and looked back up, his eyes pitch black.

“Mon,” he said in a demented voice, “We be in a shadow duel now.” The man laughed feverishly and drew a card.