• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Yugioh: Rise of the Kettou Seven Star Assassins discussion thread

unholylssj

Get the Point?
"I'm too much of a nice guy to be tough...I'm only tough when it involves Hikaru or my friends. And if it involves anyone extremely important to me, I'll lose it!" Chris exclaimed

"Aw so Chris-chan means me!" Hailley shouted, now hugging the teen from behind as his face glew bright red.

"I DIDN'T SAY THAT!!"

unholylssj

Get the Point?
OOC: Double Post

"HAH! I'VE LEFT YOU ALL ON A CLIFF HANGER AND THERE'S NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT!!" Unholylssj exclaimed, a look of pure insanity on his face.

"Uh....Unholy, they can just wait til the next post to see what happens...." Chris told the roleplayer, causing him to slump.

"Ya just ruined my moment, Chris....ya really did.." He muttered before standing up straight again. "I was really going through hell when I was trying to decide what kind of deck Hailley would use. At first I was gonna go with a heal/gravity bind deck, then I was gonna go with a Harpie Deck, but finally I settled on a Different Dimension/RFG Deck. The whole Chris vs Hailley duel really only takes place in like 4 turns, but it would've been longer if Hailley hadn't pulled out that monster combo to even up the score a little. Well anyways, I may have a deck list for Hailley up soon, so until then, cya!"

Last edited:

JoJo@210

We Strike At Dawn
Man that duel with Blue Eyes Ultimate Dragon VS. Cyber End Dragon was great! Excellent duel Evan, that was just like Kaiba's decl and stradegy bringing back BE-UD like three times consistantly had me on the edge of my comfy chair. :D

I haven't posted anything yet since I don't know what to do anymore until the School Duel.

Brock Harrison

Zephyr Trainer
Hopefully, once the duels with Evan vs. Kaibaman and Jay vs. Anko are out of the way, we can get to the exhibition duel and then the school duel. Then...uhhhh...and then...the Academy students kick back and do absolutely nothing for one day!

Scar

Hadouken!
Brock Harrison said:
Hopefully, once the duels with Evan vs. Kaibaman and Jay vs. Anko are out of the way, we can get to the exhibition duel and then the school duel. Then...uhhhh...and then...the Academy students kick back and do absolutely nothing for one day!
Actually, my character just beat Kaibaman. So now all that needs to be done is Jay vs. Anko and the Exhibition Match can start. Once that's done, we can hold the School Duel. However, there will be a short period of time in-between the Exhibition Match and the School Duel. It won't last too long, maybe one or two days tops.

Mimori Kiryu

Damn, Evan that duel with Blue Eyes Ultimate and Cyber End Dragon was awesome. It PWN'd all duels forever. xD This RPG should really be the show, darn it. >>;

Oh, and about your OOC, Evan, no problem. I'll let them stay in the Monster World. I have something I wanted to add with Archer anyways. =D

Brock Harrison

Zephyr Trainer
I obviously just missed that victory...well mine will be wrapping up as well momentarily.

unholylssj

Get the Point?
"That was bad ***! Blue Eyes vs Cyber Dragon in the ultimate battle! Too bad there isn't a Red Eyes Ultimate Dragon...Ah well, Red Eyes Darkness Dragon can suffice in the right situation...There have been like 4 Blue Eyes shown in the rpg outside of the Monster World, including Kito's three...." Chris exclaimed, his entire body shaking from the awesome duel.

(Speaking of which, you still have to fight Kito again, don'tcha partner?) Silent Magician asked.

"Yeah! And its gonna be something that I actually put some work into instead of posting it off the top of my head. And then I still have Crystal to face as well..."

(Don't forget about Kohaku, you still have your shadow duel with him.) The magician reminded.

"Well, technically, its not really me fighting Kohaku...its sorta like a dark version of me dueling...A dark version whose out for Kohaku's soul and will stop at nothing to kill him...I wonder if Miaka and Evan'll show up as we duel?" Chris asked, a confused look on his face.

Kazuki Yukimura

I know that this haven´t got anything with the RPG, and I don´t even know if this is posted in the right section, but, can anyone post a picture of the North Academy uniform? The female and the male too?

Last edited:

ex-ty

Swift and deadly
whatr u guys talking about???? A new game??? They just came out with a new one!

Last edited:

Scar

Hadouken!
EmeraldDragon said:
whatr u guys talking about???? A new game??? They just came out with a new one!
Uhh...I think you've got the wrong forum, buddy. This topic is for discussing a Text Based RPG I've created based on Yugioh GX (speaking of which, Yugioh GX has been around for two years over in Japan...it's not exactly new), not an actual video-game/anime/manga/etc. For more information on these Text Based RPG's, read the Stickies in the Main RPG Forum.

Mimori Kiryu

Hey, Evan you're here! I've been wondering if you were going to post anything, because it seems like you haven't been on in awhile. ^^

Scar

Hadouken!
Really? I get on-line at least once every day, so I dunno what you're talking about.

If you're referring to the fact that I didn't post in a while, it's just because I'm not sure how to respond to the fact that your character basically just broke up with mine...actually for the second or third time in one week. But mostly it's 'cause I'm working on my sign-up for that new Living Dreams RPG (I'm stuck on the Guardian if you haven't noticed).

Mimori Kiryu

Evan-Master Trainer said:
Really? I get on-line at least once every day, so I dunno what you're talking about.

If you're referring to the fact that I didn't post in a while, it's just because I'm not sure how to respond to the fact that your character basically just broke up with mine...actually for the second or third time in one week. But mostly it's 'cause I'm working on my sign-up for that new Living Dreams RPG (I'm stuck on the Guardian if you haven't noticed).
Well...that was a random thing that happened and that's actually how I feel about your character always coming to Miaka's rescue. It's cute, but it happens way too much. x_X I'm trying to slow down the love thing we've got going on here...

I'm stuck on the guardian too! I've gotten my character for it but the guardian is harder then heck to describe...x_x...

Scar

Hadouken!
Mimori Kiryu said:
Well...that was a random thing that happened and that's actually how I feel about your character always coming to Miaka's rescue. It's cute, but it happens way too much. x_X I'm trying to slow down the love thing we've got going on here...

I'm stuck on the guardian too! I've gotten my character for it but the guardian is harder then heck to describe...x_x...
Really? So that's why they keep dumping each other...Yanno, you coulda just said something if you wanted your character to fend for herself. *scratches head* It makes sense I guess, but since you never seemed to have a problem with it before...Yeah. I do agree we're going a little too fast, though.

Mimori Kiryu

Maybe I should have...I'm so dense. Anyway, I just thought that maybe the whole Evan x Miaka thing was like...too fast. It was Soap Opera worthy...>>; I guess I didn't have a problem with it before because I thought it was cute...

I'm such a girl. xD

I'm sorry if I've caused problems in this...now I sound like Miaka. x_X

Scar

Hadouken!
Eh, don't worry about it, Mimori. You didn't cause problems or anything, it's just that through the entire course of the RPG I kept thinking "do normal people usual fall in love so fast...?" But anyway, it's no big deal or anything, though I do think we could've waited a little longer before we had them asleep together...on the same couch...under a blanket...thinking about God knows what (then again, that part WAS my fault, so I'm the one to talk I guess). But, yanno, that's just my opinion.

Still, wasn't Miaka meant to reflect your personality? It makes sense that you're starting to sound like her.

Mimori Kiryu

Evan-Master Trainer said:
Eh, don't worry about it, Mimori. You didn't cause problems or anything, it's just that through the entire course of the RPG I kept thinking "do normal people usual fall in love so fast...?" But anyway, it's no big deal or anything, though I do think we could've waited a little longer before we had them asleep together...on the same couch...under a blanket...thinking about God knows what (then again, that part WAS my fault, so I'm the one to talk I guess). But, yanno, that's just my opinion.

Still, wasn't Miaka meant to reflect your personality? It makes sense that you're starting to sound like her.
XDDDD I needed a good laugh, thanks Evan. xD Actually, the couch was like, mucho big, almost like a pull out bed. I should've been specific....well, I didn't think so either, but there is the thing about love at first sight, so maybe that's what Evan and Miaka had...whatcha think?

Yeah, I guess she was, other than the fact she's more girly than I am. :< That's where I screwed up a bit on creating her....>>;