• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Yugioh Top 10 duelists

He was a cheater and probably my least favorite character overall because of his general unpleasantness. He had no redeemable qualities which I guess might be a bit refreshing to some fans given that some of the other characters who were evil were redeemed at some point, but I never saw him as a good duelist. I'm glad he lost so many duels on-screen.

Same here: another theory I have about why people liked him is the way he was portrayed in the Abridged Series with his references to "America" and such, I guess.

Yeah, I know: no logical sense there, but since LK did it, it must be good to them. *shrugs*

Guy was a complete jerk and a cheat like you said with no redeeming qualities to him whatsoever, IMO.

Last edited:

mjunior3

Link Jokers!
1. Yugi
2. Yusei
3. Dartz
4. Jaden
5. Kite
6. Yuma
7. Kaiba
8. Akiza
9. Jack
10. Crow

Nulava

Banned
Definitely one of my favorite threads. :D

1. Yugi / Yami Yugi
2. Yusei Fudo
3. Jaden Yuki
4. Zane Truesdale
5. Yuma Tsukumo
6. Marik Ishtar
7. Seto Kaiba
8. Kite Tenjo
9. Jesse Anderson
10. Chazz Princeton

Platinum fan.

RetiredPokemonMaster
Am I the only one who doesn't think Bandit Keith was a good duelist? lol.

I personally hated that guy, and was happy to see Joey/Jonouchi wipe the floor with him at Duelist Kingdom, and same goes for when Yugi beat him when he was disguised as a Rare Hunter and set the place ablaze where Joey and Tristan/Honda rescued Yugi from the fire while helping him free the Millennium Puzzle from the chains it was in.

He was funny, though.

Bandit Keith is somewhat forgettable for me. After his duel with Yugi where he was brainwashed by Marik, he ran away and we never see him again. I use to wonder what happened to him but he was such a minor character in the Yugioh world and while his battle with Joey was actually really action packed and probably my second favorite Duelist Kingdom duel after Yugi vs Pegasus, he was just not that important and there are plenty of better duelist that came after him.

Bandit Keith didn't become a A-list character until Little Kuriboh made him into a internet star with the "In America" thing, which I love so much. Without Little Kuriboh, Bandit Keith would still be a C-list character.

LizardonX

Banned
Bandit Keith is somewhat forgettable for me. After his duel with Yugi where he was brainwashed by Marik, he ran away and we never see him again. I use to wonder what happened to him but he was such a minor character in the Yugioh world and while his battle with Joey was actually really action packed and probably my second favorite Duelist Kingdom duel after Yugi vs Pegasus, he was just not that important and there are plenty of better duelist that came after him.

Bandit Keith didn't become a A-list character until Little Kuriboh made him into a internet star with the "In America" thing, which I love so much. Without Little Kuriboh, Bandit Keith would still be a C-list character.

Don't forget his invisible gun XD

deathseer

Oh, u mad bro?
1. Yugi Muto

2. Seto Kaiba

3. Joey Wheeler

4. Judai Yuki

5. Edo Phoenix

Pretty much the only ones that actually matter. Once you get past them, you're really starting to stretch it.

Atlidevil

Game Hoarder
My Yugioh knowledge is rusty but lets see here.

1. Yusei. Crazy hair, check, odd sense of fashion, check, very cool deck, check. Always played smart, never arrogant, kept his cool but did not have hax like Atem/Yugi.
2. Atem/Yugi. from my memory won every duel except the forfeit to Kaiba due to threats against his own life. Oh and the final duel vs each other.
3. Kite. always used overwhelming power and to good effect but also remembers to use balance.
4. Kaiba. How can you not love this guy? He's got the money, he's got the cards, he's got the corporate empire and at one point green hair. Oh and is the only possessor of the Blue Eyes and he knows how to use them!
5. Chazz. Having a streak of rivals arent I? I did not finish GX, I watched until about half of season 2 and then stopped. But what always amazed me is how this guy managed to win with the crappiest cards and three annoying spirits dancing in his face at the same time.
6. Marik. Dont have too much to say honestly. Guy was the original user of two out of three god cards and used them to great effect. Takes skill.
7. Jack Atlas. I feel he is similar to Kaiba in that he was also quite the character and had some overwhelming power of his own. But his king speeches did get tiring fast. Also he didn't have Kaibas sass.
8. Jaden. I always felt his play was absolute bull. But occasionally he did have a match where he was put into a tough situation and came out with skill. Not ridiculous effects.
9. Akiza. So much potential. So much awesome. All wasted. Reduced to the status of Tea. Essentially useless. Oh well. During the time she was still dueling in the beginning of 5D's she was scary strong, ruthless and skilled.
10. Yuma. Not really sure who to put. Had thought Joey but altough he improved significantly he still played like an idiot troughout the series. Now Yuma is different. Going from being defeated by the equivalent of Cyrus at the start of the series to being a very skilled duelist and does not need Astral really.

Yeah me thinks that fits.

shadowF

1.Kite Tenjo nuff said.

The White Fang

I've only seen up to GX but I think I know who I can say is certainly #1...

Dartz.

Dude was beating both Kaiba and Yugi at once lol

LizardonX

Banned
Yuma? Don't you mean Astral?

Yuma's good enough at dueling to pull that combo off as well by now. This isn't episode 1 yuma we're talking about here. Let's not forget him defeating the force of the astral world by himself.

Last edited:

XY Rules

Pokemon Master
Yuma's good enough at dueling to pull that combo off as well by now. This isn't episode 1 yuma we're talking about here. Let's not forget him defeating the force of the astral world by himself.

yeah true, but when did Yuma duel by himself? I only saw him do that for like half of a duel (then Astral came in ot help for the other half)

p.s. if its anywhere after the Shark v.s. Rio episode, nm don't tell me.

LizardonX

Banned
yeah true, but when did Yuma duel by himself? I only saw him do that for like half of a duel (then Astral came in ot help for the other half)

p.s. if its anywhere after the Shark v.s. Rio episode, nm don't tell me.

It's a four parter duel that happens a long ways after the sibling fight. There's a high possibility the dub won't reach that far before jumping ship to ARC-V, especially since another duel that happens before does contain a scenario that allows the show to end with something resembling sense.

chalkus

1. Yugi/Yami
2. Yami Bakura
3. Pegasus
4. Bandit Keith
5. Joey Wheeler
6. Jaden
7. Darts
8. Nesbit
9. Yami Marik
10. Marik

Can't remember anyone from 5D's or Zexal.

XY Rules

Pokemon Master
It's a four parter duel that happens a long ways after the sibling fight. There's a high possibility the dub won't reach that far before jumping ship to ARC-V, especially since another duel that happens before does contain a scenario that allows the show to end with something resembling sense.

Okay then, I'll take your word for it. So then ZEXAL will most likely share the same fate as GX?

Born Better

God of Lightning
Because I don't feel like taking the time out to decide who I think the top 10 duelist in the series are, I'll just list my top 10 favorites. I will however say that I believe Yuma is the worst, relevant, duelist in the entire series with Tori being the worst character in the series ever.

In no order outside of number 1:
1. Carly Carmine( Dark Signer Arc)-I will never EEEEEEEEVEEEEEER forgive them for what they did to her and congradulations to anyone who gets the ever reference
2.Akiza
3.Shark
4.Tristan's Voice
5.The fur...I mean Joey
6.Jaden
7.Yusei
8.The Chazz
9.Anna
10.Rio