1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We have received legal notice about the sharing of certain images for Pokémon Sword & Shield. Due to this, we have a new rule. If you post said images, you will be removed from the forums until 15:00 UTC on November 14th 2019. We have also killed the leak discussion threads for the time being. Thank you for your patience during this. If you have any queries, use the contact form
  3. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Yugioh Zexal

Discussion in 'Alternate Animé & Manga Discussion' started by cohenmarioman, Dec 14, 2010.

1. cohenmarioman

cohenmarioman Well-Known Member

Last edited: May 17, 2011
  2. Crawley007

Crawley007 Well-Known Member

3. cohenmarioman

You link to Yugiohcardmaker?

4. Crawley007

I often go there :p But that's not where the original photo was from anyway. It's official.

5. UltimatePokemonExpert

UltimatePokemonExpert Experienced Trainer

Atem and Yugi= Epicness. Jaden= Seriously? Yusei= Eh, ok. New guy= Still better then Jaden.

They need to get Atem back he was the best. Yusei was ok cuz I liked how he was all legit and tough but he was still champion of something like Atem. Jaden is king of nothing unlike the other two and turned emo. They never finished it and he hung out with some man lady monster. The new one looks ok, the spirit guy reminds me of the pharoah in the mellenuim puzzle. I want to see Yugi as an adult though. They need to bring Atem back!

6. Chimchar15

Chimchar15 Well-Known Member

People need to stop *****ing about this season. To be honest I didn't like 5ds all that much (yes I said it.) This season really interests me because it's a little different. I mean the main character actually sucks at dueling and that right there is a nice setup for good character development. Seriously give it a chance.I also really happened to like GX.

7. GaZsTiC

GaZsTiC Alternating

I've watched the first 4 episodes and there was enough in them to get my attention. So...sign me up for the next 150+ episodes I guess.

Also, lol at 'XYZ Summon'.

8. Shine

Shine Psyched Up Staff Member Moderator

It's Xyz, not XYZ.
    It's a word, not an acronym.

It's being read as ik-sez, similar to Excess.

9. N!ck

N!ck Well-Known Member

I watched the first episode a while back. It seems interesting, but if things go like GX did, then I'm going to stop watching it.

10. cohenmarioman

XYZ, Xyz, ExwhyZZZZ who the hell cares?

Episode 7 had something to prove, and it did. Fuuya seems to be either the best duelist, or the first in Zexal to have a good opening hand.

11. Sam2010

Sam2010 Cheers

I wouldn't exactly say Jaden went "Emo" you could say the final season of GX was about Jaden becoming and adult, his duel with Yugi was for him to remember to have fun thus what he *lost/forgot*, because think about it for someone who went to a school for something he had fun doing it became more of a job then something fun.

12. Lorde

Lorde Banned

I get what you mean. I liked GX when it started as well, but then things started going downhill. I've been paying close attention to Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal, and I really like what I'm seeing so far. I like the characters that have been introduced, and the setting of the story is also interesting, so I hope that this series is consistently good. If not, then I'll probably skip over the bad episodes and only watch the good ones. That's what I did for 5Ds.

13. animekid

animekid Member

Card games on Rockets!

14. Crawley007

5D's did have some bad episodes...but it was still my favorite.
    I hear a lot of people hating on the last episode. I loved it, it made me wanna cry. I'm not talking about the Jack/Yusei fight, I barely even watched that, it was boring to me but everything after. Like, the actual ENDING.

15. pokemon player

pokemon player Sylveon, tho.

I am more interested with the new card types but I still want to watch it. It looks good.

16. Shine

Shine Psyched Up Staff Member Moderator

I.....expect Yuma using Baby Tragon against Kathy in episode 9 due to Astral's suggestion lol

Considering it's Yuma, there's only a ridiculously minute chance he'll realize Baby Tragon is a half cat.

17. cohenmarioman

Well, the Fuuya episodes were pretty good, it showed us a character many fell in love with. Of course they are upset he isn't in episode 9. Cat girl is pretty much what was expected, a girl with an obsession with Yuma (looking back, she was there stalking him all along). Her actions might not have trapped Kotori, but did distract her well enough to get the attention of Yuma and Astral. It was a good episode, I enjoyed it.

18. cohenmarioman

For those of you thinking otherwise, sorry.

http://www.licensing.biz/news/7326/VEGAS-2011-4Kids-Entertainment-teases-Vegas-portfolio

Not only did 4kids get NAS taken out of the expo, but now they supposedly can showcase Zexal instead, which is said to debut in Autumn.

19. mario_fan

mario_fan Kawaiibunkle

I think it's pronounced similarly xyz-(ehcks-zees). I just watched the cat episode and I was laughing uncontrollably I don't know why

20. Nooooooooooooooooo

4kids is showing Zexal