• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Yugioh Zexal

cohenmarioman

Last edited:

UltimatePokemonExpert

Experienced Trainer
Atem and Yugi= Epicness. Jaden= Seriously? Yusei= Eh, ok. New guy= Still better then Jaden.

They need to get Atem back he was the best. Yusei was ok cuz I liked how he was all legit and tough but he was still champion of something like Atem. Jaden is king of nothing unlike the other two and turned emo. They never finished it and he hung out with some man lady monster. The new one looks ok, the spirit guy reminds me of the pharoah in the mellenuim puzzle. I want to see Yugi as an adult though. They need to bring Atem back!

Chimchar15

People need to stop *****ing about this season. To be honest I didn't like 5ds all that much (yes I said it.) This season really interests me because it's a little different. I mean the main character actually sucks at dueling and that right there is a nice setup for good character development. Seriously give it a chance.I also really happened to like GX.

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member
It's Xyz, not XYZ.
It's a word, not an acronym.

It's being read as ik-sez, similar to Excess.

N!ck

I watched the first episode a while back. It seems interesting, but if things go like GX did, then I'm going to stop watching it.

Sam2010

Cheers
Atem and Yugi= Epicness. Jaden= Seriously? Yusei= Eh, ok. New guy= Still better then Jaden.

They need to get Atem back he was the best. Yusei was ok cuz I liked how he was all legit and tough but he was still champion of something like Atem. Jaden is king of nothing unlike the other two and turned emo. They never finished it and he hung out with some man lady monster. The new one looks ok, the spirit guy reminds me of the pharoah in the mellenuim puzzle. I want to see Yugi as an adult though. They need to bring Atem back!

I wouldn't exactly say Jaden went "Emo" you could say the final season of GX was about Jaden becoming and adult, his duel with Yugi was for him to remember to have fun thus what he *lost/forgot*, because think about it for someone who went to a school for something he had fun doing it became more of a job then something fun.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I watched the first episode a while back. It seems interesting, but if things go like GX did, then I'm going to stop watching it.

I get what you mean. I liked GX when it started as well, but then things started going downhill. I've been paying close attention to Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal, and I really like what I'm seeing so far. I like the characters that have been introduced, and the setting of the story is also interesting, so I hope that this series is consistently good. If not, then I'll probably skip over the bad episodes and only watch the good ones. That's what I did for 5Ds.

Crawley007

I get what you mean. I liked GX when it started as well, but then things started going downhill. I've been paying close attention to Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal, and I really like what I'm seeing so far. I like the characters that have been introduced, and the setting of the story is also interesting, so I hope that this series is consistently good. If not, then I'll probably skip over the bad episodes and only watch the good ones. That's what I did for 5Ds.

5D's did have some bad episodes...but it was still my favorite.
I hear a lot of people hating on the last episode. I loved it, it made me wanna cry. I'm not talking about the Jack/Yusei fight, I barely even watched that, it was boring to me but everything after. Like, the actual ENDING.

pokemon player

Sylveon, tho.
I am more interested with the new card types but I still want to watch it. It looks good.

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member
I.....expect Yuma using Baby Tragon against Kathy in episode 9 due to Astral's suggestion lol

Considering it's Yuma, there's only a ridiculously minute chance he'll realize Baby Tragon is a half cat.

cohenmarioman

Well, the Fuuya episodes were pretty good, it showed us a character many fell in love with. Of course they are upset he isn't in episode 9. Cat girl is pretty much what was expected, a girl with an obsession with Yuma (looking back, she was there stalking him all along). Her actions might not have trapped Kotori, but did distract her well enough to get the attention of Yuma and Astral. It was a good episode, I enjoyed it.

cohenmarioman

For those of you thinking otherwise, sorry.

http://www.licensing.biz/news/7326/VEGAS-2011-4Kids-Entertainment-teases-Vegas-portfolio

For Yu-Gi-Oh!, described by the firm as the “cornerstone” of its business, 4Kids will be presenting Zexal, the new series which will debut in the US this autumn. PR plans to commemorate the franchise’s fourth season will also be detailed, including a Toonzai 500 episode stunt.

Not only did 4kids get NAS taken out of the expo, but now they supposedly can showcase Zexal instead, which is said to debut in Autumn.

mario_fan

Kawaiibunkle
XYZ, Xyz, ExwhyZZZZ who the hell cares?

Episode 7 had something to prove, and it did. Fuuya seems to be either the best duelist, or the first in Zexal to have a good opening hand.
I think it's pronounced similarly xyz-(ehcks-zees). I just watched the cat episode and I was laughing uncontrollably I don't know why