• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Yugioh Zexal

deokishisu.123

Justified Trope
Yu-Gi-Oh!: Awesome.
Yu-Gi-Oh! GX: Not as awesome as the former, but still decent.
Yu-Gi-Oh! 5Ds: Card games on motorcycles?! Seriously?
Yu-Gi-Oh! ZEXAL: Hoping not for a disappointment.

ZEXAL, to me, is a chance for Yu-Gi-Oh! to make a better view for themselves. Since we can pretty much rule out 4Kids ever dubbing it, I'm sure that Konami will make ZEXAL's english dubbing loads better than 4Kids would have done it, with their childish acting and such. I'm looking forward to it.

cohenmarioman

That is laughable, 4kids is dubbing it, for the time being.

deokishisu.123

Justified Trope
Well, I hope they go bankrupt before then. 4Kids will ruin it.

Janovy

Banned
I liked the last episode pretty much. Shark doesn't seem like a villain anymore to me, then more of a anti-hero. I like the fact he's developing some sort of relationship with Yuma, not all friendly, but I'm gonna guess Shark will be like Kaiba in the original Yu-Gi-Oh!

And yes! A tag battle with Shark and Yuma should be interesting and the episode after that deals with the supposed "Number Hunters". Looks like the plot is finally kicking off! :D

Oh, and a minor thing. Did anyone notice that in the OP in the scene where Yuma walks with his two friends Tetsuo and Kotori changed. Now there's that blue-haired kid too as well as the backwards boy. Seems like they'll be adding more people are Yuma befriends them, lol.

deokishisu.123

Justified Trope
I just read the Yu-Gi-Oh! wikia. 4Kids got the right's of dubbing Yu-Gi-Oh! back on June 2nd. That means, not only will they finish 5Ds and possibly finish GX (they said they would, thank God.), but may also end up making Zexal.

~Sirnight~

Come along, dear
Yu-Gi-Oh!: Awesome.
Yu-Gi-Oh! GX: Not as awesome as the former, but still decent.
Yu-Gi-Oh! 5Ds: Card games on motorcycles?! Seriously?
Yu-Gi-Oh! ZEXAL: Hoping not for a disappointment.

ZEXAL, to me, is a chance for Yu-Gi-Oh! to make a better view for themselves. Since we can pretty much rule out 4Kids ever dubbing it, I'm sure that Konami will make ZEXAL's english dubbing loads better than 4Kids would have done it, with their childish acting and such. I'm looking forward to it.

Hoo boy "card games on motorcycles" complaining. That's not too 2009 or anything. 5D's started out as an amazing series for it's first season and, while it began to crash, was still great and had some good writing.

And 4Kids is doing the dubbing anyway. Does Konami even do dubbing?

That is laughable, 4kids is dubbing it, for the time being.

I'll be impressed if they finish 5D's first. Do you know Shooting Star Dragon only showed up for the first time a few weeks ago? Around 4 months after it was released as Yusei's "new" ace monster? That's such a joke. We haven't even seen Red Nova yet, nor the Meklord that was released first.

I just read the Yu-Gi-Oh! wikia. 4Kids got the right's of dubbing Yu-Gi-Oh! back on June 2nd. That means, not only will they finish 5Ds and possibly finish GX (they said they would, thank God.), but may also end up making Zexal.

Yeah no. Consecutive unfinished dubbing here we come.

cohenmarioman

Little insider secret, rumor has it 5Ds is ending dubbing at 137, and those 12 episodes they are skipping over in the broadcast might or might not appear online. All so 4kids could get to Zexal in order to have a stronger case. This case could very well go on for months, I doubt 4kids will not be able to produce at least 10 episodes.

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member
Episode 11 brings in a very interesting monster.....something that can be said as a "leader" of the Envoys.

In fact I'm more interested in that monster rather than the episode itself lol