• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Yume Market

Welcome to
3be89195.png

Yume is the Japanese word for "Dream". So pretty much Sweet May will fulfill your graphic dreams. :D

x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - x

Shop Status: Closed

Waiting List
1. Sweet Dreams - banner
2. Huspoel - banner
3. The Z - trainer card + blinkie
4. Filipasian1423 - banner
5. SphealsFTW - banner
6. RetroZenus - banner
7. SGG - banner
8. The Mockingbird - banner
9. KiwiDude - banner
10. Dark_Petal - banner

Forms + Examples

e874a316.png
heartgroove.png

HTML:
Copy and paste the below and edit it to request.

[b]Image(s):[/b] Direct links please. Don't overdose on images because your banner (depending on the size) will look a bit cluttered.
[b]Size:[/b] Self-explanatory.
[b]Text:[/b] Self-explanatory.
[b]Etc:[/b] Any thing in specific you need for this graphic?

e445915b.png
0683d44e.png
7024cb21.png

HTML:

[b]Image(s):[/b] Maximum of 2 images are allowed here.
[b]Size:[/b] 200x200 is the maximum size here.
[b]Text:[/b] Make sure it's not long or it won't fit. =\
[b]Etc:[/b] Anything you want done?

Style One
A
a90dd187.gif
B
98bc3324.gif
C
d5a55f20.gif

Style Two
f2d6ebdb.gif

Style Three
b48373a8.gif

HTML:

[b]Animation Style:[/b] One-A, One-B, One-C, Two, or three? You can mix and match styles though. XP
[b]Colors:[/b] You can up to 4 colors.
[b]Text:[/b] Maximum of 20 letters. (any more and I will die from Photoshop unhappiness)
[b]Images:[/b] (Optional) want a small sprite or something on the sides of your blinkie? Specify~ You'll have to provide links though.
[b]Bouncer:[/b] This is only for style three blinkies. You know the small object that bounces from box to box? You can ask for a heart, a ball or a star!

b247c6c5.png
a391cdc4.png

HTML:

[b]Game:[/b] Black or White? Your answer depends on whether the "trainer card" text on the top will be black or white/gray.
[b]Trainer Name:[/b] 20 characters is the limit.
[b]Friend Code:[/b] Optional but that's in case you want battles/trades/etc. XP
[b]Trainer Sprite:[/b] Assuming I have the sprite for it, you can just say "Female Ace Trainer" or "Dancer". You can also ask for pre-B/W sprites such as "R/S Male Protagonist" or "RBY Lass". If you have a custom trainer sprite you wanna use, link it here!
[b]Team:[/b] If the Pokémon you want is shiny, put italics over its name. If it's the Pokémon you want is female, use red font. Leaving the name alone I will assume it's male/genderless. If you have fakemon/custom Pokémon you wanna use, link them here! Maximum of 6 Pokémon are allowed.
[b]Badges:[/b] Which region and how many have you acquired?
[b]Color Scheme:[/b] You can give me a general color to work with or a background but if so then you must provide it!

Rules
Read these before you request, please! Do it or Lin will slap you with his fabulous hand! >D
  1. While following the rules of this shop, also remember to follow the general SPPF rules and Fan Art Shop rules. That means double posting, spamming & flaming is bad and you should feel bad for doing it.
  2. You can make a maximum of 2 requests. After I finish your requests you can't post for another 3 days. (unless it's a thank you then you can post heehee)
  3. Only 6 requests can be accepted. After six, the shop is temporarily closed and you'll be in super trouble if you post afterward.
  4. Always give credit to me for your graphics. If possible, also credit the artists/etc whom you took the images from.
  5. Speaking of images, use DIRECT LINKS. I hate being redirected to photobucket/imageshack/******* pages when I just want the image! It's also recommended that your image is in good quality but I won't bite you if you can't find one.
  6. Be as specific on your request as possible. I can only make minor edits 12 hours after I posted your request. Any more longer and there's a chance I won't have the .psd to it anymore. (I need more space for others too)
  7. Setsuna > you. Always.
  8. If you have a question or a concern, you PM me or even send me a visitor message.
  9. Failure to follow the rules or form will result in a strike. Three strikes and you're out, ya know~

Bad Noodle List
1. shadow uae - Strike 1
2. altariaking - Strike 1

Thank you for requesting. Please come again. \o/ More services and examples to come in the future~!

Last edited:

Electricbluewolf

*pours beans down the waterslide*

I would like to make 2 requests~

{Banner}

Image(s): Ice Cream
Size: 800x500
Text: Candy Trade Shoppe~
Etc: I suppose make it look 'sweet' looking (Oh, pink background?) Can the images themselves be slightly fuzzy with a white tint? (And swirly border?

and

{Blinkies}

Animation Style: Style Three
Colors: Pink, Purple and Blue
Text: Shinies
Bouncer: Yes please :]

Think I got this right, thank you ^_^{I don't wanna be a bad noodle!}

Infernape77

Blinkies

Animation Style: Three
Colors: Black and white
Text: Black&White FC
Bouncer: Star ^^

Thanks in advance and sorry if I missed something, I can't see your text very clearly even when I'm highlighting them >.>

{Blinkies}

Animation Style: Style Three
Colors: Pink, Purple and Blue
Text: Shinies
Bouncer: Yes please :]

Think I got this right, thank you ^_^{I don't wanna be a bad noodle!}
If you want a bouncy object, which is it? A heart or a star or a ball?

Any way the requests are accepted and I'll start them after breakfast! Also I removed the pink font color so the shop's readable. I apologize for that. XD;;

shadow uae

jets.u.r.wanted
Last edited:
Image(s): zekrom luxray and Thundurus
Size: same size of banner 2
Text: you will get shocked
Etc: i want the text be in yellow color and
back ground is dark yellow with black
please
Strike 1! You have to provide images when requesting!

Zozo1999

has left Serebii
[Horray ~~ Your back! :D

b]Image(s):[/b] Oshawott
Size: 400x200
Text: Marsh
Subtext: Pokemon Nuzlocke Challenge
Etc: Any thing in specific you need for this graphic?

Bad Noodle List
That made me laugh SO HARD XD

Alright I would've finished them a bit earlier but my laptop decided to crash because my tablet is sadistic. D:

Any way pick up!

Electricbluewolf
Huge banner
f41cb33c.gif

Link

Infernape77
f7630b6b.gif

Link

shadow uae
b3ac08b8.png

link

Zozo1999
830ac027.png

link

Thank you~! (next time I'm doing these blinkies on PS7 it's hella faster)

Umbreon9

It's been a while...

shadow uae

jets.u.r.wanted
Alright I would've finished them a bit earlier but my laptop decided to crash because my tablet is sadistic. D:

Any way pick up!

shadow uae
b3ac08b8.png

link

Thank you~! (next time I'm doing these blinkies on PS7 it's hella faster)

Thanks for the banner sweet may
Sure you are sweet

floatzel98

→ s o a r i n g
i would like a Blinkie please
Animation Style: Style 3
Colors: Blue and orange
Text: Floatzel98
Bouncer: A Ball please
Also could you make the letters in each box a little more spaced out.

KazeNurite

Rain treader
I would love a trainer card.

Game: White
Trainer Name: Chris
Friend Code: 4985-5014-5582
Trainer Sprite:
194-2.png

Team: Blaziken, Froslass, Accelgor, Hydreigon, Aggron, Gardevoir
Badges: Unova (the 8)
Color Scheme: Dark Reds and dark oranges if you could, also. I am a sucker for stripes.

Last edited:
i would like a Blinkie please
Animation Style: Style 3
Colors: Blue and orange
Text: Floatzel98
Bouncer: A Ball please
Also could you make the letters in each box a little more spaced out.
Do you mean like this?
f41cb33c.gif

Or do you want it even more spaced out? My first example for the bouncy blinkies was a rough draft but yeah... at least you got the point I hope. XD;

Oh you mean the letters. I don't plan on editing the boxes nor the letters unless it's a change of color. Sorry. Reply if you still want the blinkie to be done.

\Mightyena/

Image(s): http://www.google.ca/imgres?imgurl=...&ndsp=21&ved=1t:429,r:5,s:42&biw=1276&bih=603
http://www.ewallpapers.eu/view_wallpaper/canada-flag-1920-1080-3216.html
Size: 350x175
Text: Great Wall of Canada
Etc: can you make a bit of a black border around the outside, can you put bronzong a bit bigger then the leaf, but taking it's place. and can you make the text under the picture?OH and something pretty important, could you make the background the canadian flag XD
and could you PM/VM me when it's done.

Image(s): http://www.google.ca/imgres?imgurl=...&ndsp=21&ved=1t:429,r:5,s:42&biw=1276&bih=603
http://www.ewallpapers.eu/view_wallpaper/canada-flag-1920-1080-3216.html
Size: 350x175
Text: Great Wall of Canada
Etc: can you make a bit of a black border around the outside, can you put bronzong a bit bigger then the leaf, but taking it's place. and can you make the text under the picture?OH and something pretty important, could you make the background the canadian flag XD
and could you PM/VM me when it's done.
Images are invalid.