1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Yume Market

Discussion in 'Fan Art Shops' started by Sweet May, Apr 29, 2011.

1. Sweet May

Sweet May o.o

Welcome to
    [​IMG]
    Yume is the Japanese word for "Dream". So pretty much Sweet May will fulfill your graphic dreams. :D

x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - x

Shop Status: Closed

Waiting List
    1. Sweet Dreams - banner
    2. Huspoel - banner
    3. The Z - trainer card + blinkie
    4. Filipasian1423 - banner
    5. SphealsFTW - banner
    6. RetroZenus - banner
    7. SGG - banner
    8. The Mockingbird - banner
    9. KiwiDude - banner
    10. Dark_Petal - banner

Forms + Examples

[​IMG][​IMG]
    HTML:
    Copy and paste the below and edit it to request.

[b]Image(s):[/b] Direct links please. Don't overdose on images because your banner (depending on the size) will look a bit cluttered.
    [b]Size:[/b] Self-explanatory.
    [b]Text:[/b] Self-explanatory.
    [b]Etc:[/b] Any thing in specific you need for this graphic?

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    HTML:

[b]Image(s):[/b] Maximum of 2 images are allowed here.
    [b]Size:[/b] 200x200 is the maximum size here.
    [b]Text:[/b] Make sure it's not long or it won't fit. =\
    [b]Etc:[/b] Anything you want done?

Style One
    A [​IMG] B [​IMG] C [​IMG]
    Style Two
    [​IMG]
    Style Three
    [​IMG]
    HTML:

[b]Animation Style:[/b] One-A, One-B, One-C, Two, or three? You can mix and match styles though. XP
    [b]Colors:[/b] You can up to 4 colors.
    [b]Text:[/b] Maximum of 20 letters. (any more and I will die from Photoshop unhappiness)
    [b]Images:[/b] (Optional) want a small sprite or something on the sides of your blinkie? Specify~ You'll have to provide links though.
    [b]Bouncer:[/b] This is only for style three blinkies. You know the small object that bounces from box to box? You can ask for a heart, a ball or a star!

[​IMG][​IMG]
    HTML:

[b]Game:[/b] Black or White? Your answer depends on whether the "trainer card" text on the top will be black or white/gray.
    [b]Trainer Name:[/b] 20 characters is the limit.
    [b]Friend Code:[/b] Optional but that's in case you want battles/trades/etc. XP
    [b]Trainer Sprite:[/b] Assuming I have the sprite for it, you can just say "Female Ace Trainer" or "Dancer". You can also ask for pre-B/W sprites such as "R/S Male Protagonist" or "RBY Lass". If you have a custom trainer sprite you wanna use, link it here!
    [b]Team:[/b] If the Pokémon you want is shiny, put italics over its name. If it's the Pokémon you want is female, use red font. Leaving the name alone I will assume it's male/genderless. If you have fakemon/custom Pokémon you wanna use, link them here! Maximum of 6 Pokémon are allowed.
    [b]Badges:[/b] Which region and how many have you acquired?
    [b]Color Scheme:[/b] You can give me a general color to work with or a background but if so then you must provide it!

Rules
    Read these before you request, please! Do it or Lin will slap you with his fabulous hand! >D
    1. While following the rules of this shop, also remember to follow the general SPPF rules and Fan Art Shop rules. That means double posting, spamming & flaming is bad and you should feel bad for doing it.
    2. You can make a maximum of 2 requests. After I finish your requests you can't post for another 3 days. (unless it's a thank you then you can post heehee)
    3. Only 6 requests can be accepted. After six, the shop is temporarily closed and you'll be in super trouble if you post afterward.
    4. Always give credit to me for your graphics. If possible, also credit the artists/etc whom you took the images from.
    5. Speaking of images, use DIRECT LINKS. I hate being redirected to photobucket/imageshack/******* pages when I just want the image! It's also recommended that your image is in good quality but I won't bite you if you can't find one.
    6. Be as specific on your request as possible. I can only make minor edits 12 hours after I posted your request. Any more longer and there's a chance I won't have the .psd to it anymore. (I need more space for others too)
    7. Setsuna > you. Always.
    8. If you have a question or a concern, you PM me or even send me a visitor message.
    9. Failure to follow the rules or form will result in a strike. Three strikes and you're out, ya know~

Bad Noodle List
    1. shadow uae - Strike 1
    2. altariaking - Strike 1

Thank you for requesting. Please come again. \o/ More services and examples to come in the future~!

Last edited: May 9, 2011
  2. Electricbluewolf

Electricbluewolf Fʟᴇsʜʏ Bᴏᴡs

I would like to make 2 requests~

{Banner}

Image(s): Ice Cream
    Size: 800x500
    Text: Candy Trade Shoppe~
    Etc: I suppose make it look 'sweet' looking (Oh, pink background?) Can the images themselves be slightly fuzzy with a white tint? (And swirly border?

and

{Blinkies}

Animation Style: Style Three
    Colors: Pink, Purple and Blue
    Text: Shinies
    Bouncer: Yes please :]

Think I got this right, thank you ^_^{I don't wanna be a bad noodle!}

3. Infernape77

Infernape77 Well-Known Member

Blinkies

Animation Style: Three
    Colors: Black and white
    Text: Black&White FC
    Bouncer: Star ^^

Thanks in advance and sorry if I missed something, I can't see your text very clearly even when I'm highlighting them >.>

4. Sweet May

Sweet May o.o

If you want a bouncy object, which is it? A heart or a star or a ball?

Any way the requests are accepted and I'll start them after breakfast! Also I removed the pink font color so the shop's readable. I apologize for that. XD;;

5. shadow uae

shadow uae jets.u.r.wanted

Last edited: Apr 29, 2011
  6. Sweet May

Sweet May o.o

Strike 1! You have to provide images when requesting!

7. Electricbluewolf

Ohhh, a heart please (Sorry for not putting that in) ^^

8. Zozo1999

Zozo1999 has left Serebii

[Horray ~~ Your back! :D

b]Image(s):[/b] Oshawott
    Size: 400x200
    Text: Marsh
    Subtext: Pokemon Nuzlocke Challenge
    Etc: Any thing in specific you need for this graphic?

That made me laugh SO HARD XD

9. Sweet May

Sweet May o.o

Alright I would've finished them a bit earlier but my laptop decided to crash because my tablet is sadistic. D:

Any way pick up!

Electricbluewolf
    Huge banner
    [​IMG]
    Link

Infernape77
    [​IMG]
    Link

shadow uae
    [​IMG]
    link

Zozo1999
    [​IMG]
    link

Thank you~! (next time I'm doing these blinkies on PS7 it's hella faster)

10. Electricbluewolf

Wow, thank you ^^
    Can't wait to put this in :]
    Thank you again~

11. Zozo1999

Zozo1999 has left Serebii

Thank you! I love it! <3

12. Umbreon9

Umbreon9 It's been a while...

13. altariaking

altariaking SPPF is friendly.

I'd like a banner and a matching avvie please :)
    Image(s): http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/a/a8/330Flygon_Dream.png
    Size: Standard sized
    Text: Flygon (subtext = "The Desert Spirit")
    Etc: Nope, just Flygon flying in a desert with a sandstorm blowing around him. Flygon at the right, text at the left with the sub-text underneath. Thanks :)

14. shadow uae

shadow uae jets.u.r.wanted

Thanks for the banner sweet may
    Sure you are sweet

15. floatzel98

floatzel98 → s o a r i n g

i would like a Blinkie please
    Animation Style: Style 3
    Colors: Blue and orange
    Text: Floatzel98
    Bouncer: A Ball please
    Also could you make the letters in each box a little more spaced out.

16. KazeNurite

KazeNurite Rain treader

I would love a trainer card.

Game: White
    Trainer Name: Chris
    Friend Code: 4985-5014-5582
    Trainer Sprite:[​IMG]
    Team: Blaziken, Froslass, Accelgor, Hydreigon, Aggron, Gardevoir
    Badges: Unova (the 8)
    Color Scheme: Dark Reds and dark oranges if you could, also. I am a sucker for stripes.

Last edited: Apr 30, 2011
  17. Sweet May

Sweet May o.o

Do you mean like this?
    [​IMG]
    Or do you want it even more spaced out? My first example for the bouncy blinkies was a rough draft but yeah... at least you got the point I hope. XD;

Oh you mean the letters. I don't plan on editing the boxes nor the letters unless it's a change of color. Sorry. Reply if you still want the blinkie to be done.

18. \Mightyena/

\Mightyena/ Well-Known Member

Image(s): http://www.google.ca/imgres?imgurl=...&ndsp=21&ved=1t:429,r:5,s:42&biw=1276&bih=603
    http://www.ewallpapers.eu/view_wallpaper/canada-flag-1920-1080-3216.html
    Size: 350x175
    Text: Great Wall of Canada
    Etc: can you make a bit of a black border around the outside, can you put bronzong a bit bigger then the leaf, but taking it's place. and can you make the text under the picture?OH and something pretty important, could you make the background the canadian flag XD
    and could you PM/VM me when it's done.

19. floatzel98

floatzel98 → s o a r i n g

I would still like the blinkie done, sorry for the confusion.

20. Sweet May

Sweet May o.o

Images are invalid.