1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Yveltal or Xerneas

Discussion in 'Poképolls' started by Colt45, Feb 19, 2013.

?

Who do you prefer?

Poll closed Mar 21, 2013.
  1. Xerneas

45 vote(s)
    45.9%
  2. Yveltal

53 vote(s)
    54.1%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Colt45

Colt45 Cobalt

Now first off I'd like to clear a couple things up, I know you guys will probably want to close this thread becasue it seems too similar to the legendaries discussion from the X and Y forum, but hear me out real quick: first off, that thread is meant to deal with ALL Gen 6 legendaries, which, though they haven't been revealed yet, I'm sure will take a big chunk of the thread discussion away from the main 2. This thread will deal only with discussion of Xerneas and Yveltal. Secondly, there was no POLL in that thread, and I'd really like to get an exact number on which legendary is preferred. If these are are not good enough reasons to keep this thread up and you decide to shut this thread down, that's perfectly fine, and please do not feel I am being disrespectful to the mods in any way, I am just laying out a respectful argument that I hope will persuade you.

Anyways, I personally prefer Yveltal vastly to Xerneas, because I love his coloring and appearance and his stance makes it look like he's saying "Come at me, bro" which makes him look like someone you don't wanna tangle with.

But that's just me, let me know what you think in the polls and in the comments. :)

2. Zachmac

Zachmac Crystalline Guardian

I don't like either of them that much, but out of the two, I'd pick Yveltal.
    So, must we make a thread for Froakie just because the starters thread isn't purely for this?

Though I am interested in seeing the poll.

3. blue8arman

blue8arman Castform Fanatic

Yveltal for me. Yveltal looks cooler and skillful.

4. Thunder09

Thunder09 Boo!

I love to get Yveltal, he looks pretty cool.

5. Ultimate Champion

Ultimate Champion 瞞天過海

I prefer Xerneas for its majestic appearance.

6. Zwei

Zwei It's never a Dream

I really like the Wyvern one, it looks bada**

7. Endolise

Endolise TengenToppaBoogaloo

I can honestly say that I love them both. Yveltal wins out, but only by a very small margin.

8. Ace Kenshader

Ace Kenshader Dreaming sexy

Both have very awesome and unique design aspects, but I would have to go with Xerneas.

9. Sylveön

Sylveön Oldie Pokemon Fan :3

Yveltal, looks cool and vicious its got some dragon like designs too.

10. ven?

ven? Kanto Region Champ

I'm a Yes man (bad joke).

11. AuroriumX

AuroriumX The Interceptor

Yveltal. It looks so menacing.

12. 2rsa

2rsa Shiny Hunter

Xerneas!
    I'm really not interested in another Flying type legendary.Boaring!

13. Endolise

Endolise TengenToppaBoogaloo

I could say the same thing about Xerneas being yet another quadrupedal Legendary, but I'm not going to since I like both of them.

14. Colt45

Colt45 Cobalt

What if Xerneas is Psychic/Dragon :p

15. Ditto B1tch

Ditto B1tch Well-Known Member

Yvetal, 'cuz I love flying creatures. And it looks so dam evil >.<

16. Shine

Shine Psyched Up Staff Member Moderator

Not going to close this one, I'm just going to move it to PokePolls, since this kind of thread belongs there.

Funny thing is, I'm very sure there was an X/Y poll in PokePolls.....but I can't find it now.

17. I happen to really like both of these lendenaries from what I know about them.

Yvetall is my favorite though, and I'll be playing Y. He has a really cool design.

18. PrinceGray

PrinceGray Anti-Hero of Serebii

Yvetal easily.

19. johno1995

johno1995 Well-Known Member

They're both epic! Unlike D/P and B/W, I can't pick a clear favorite like I could with Dialga and Zekrom... this feels a lot like R/S where I couldn't decide if I wanted Groudon or Kyogre.

I think I'll be stuck in the middle ground until their typing is revealed.

20. Liz Azzimagica

Liz Azzimagica Angelic Trainer

then do what I do, save up for both games XD both designs are great but I love Xerneas beacuse I've always had a attraction to rainbows and such

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.