• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Yveltal or Xerneas

Who do you prefer?

• Xerneas

Votes: 45 45.9%
  • Yveltal

Votes: 53 54.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

2rsa

Shiny Hunter
I could say the same thing about Xerneas being yet another quadrupedal Legendary, but I'm not going to since I like both of them.
I meant the type not the looks.I'm still hoping it won't be another flying type legenndary but we have to wait and see.

What if Xerneas is Psychic/Dragon :p

It doesn't look like a dragon type to me but anything is possible.:p

Last edited:

Aleh

«Last Hope»
It's hard to decide, but I'd go with Yveltal. It looks so cool.

Masterofknees

Yveltal for me, Xerneas looks like the offspring of a Stantler and Virizion's good time in Day-Care, neither of which I like. Yveltal has a somewhat clever design, and it's clear that it represents Y, where as it might be a little harder to see with Xerneas.

What if Xerneas is Psychic/Dragon :p

Looks more like Grass/Whatever to me. Yveltal looks like an obvious Dark/Flying.

Colt45

Cobalt
Looks more like Grass/Whatever to me. Yveltal looks like an obvious Dark/Flying.
Yeah I wasn't really saying it was that, I was just joking that IF it was that, 2rsa would look like a hypocrite, because Psychic and Dragon are much more generic as legendary types than flying.

... It was a bad joke, I know. :D

Lord of Fire

The Great Conqueror
Yvetal because he seems like a dragon-type and dragon-types tank everything. Also, he seems more offensive while Xerneas seems more defensive, and I LIKE offense.

psychonerderer

Im going with Xerneawhatever. I always go blue version. Besides, I prefer mammals to birds. Also, it reminds of that god from Princess Mononoke.

Endolise

TengenToppaBoogaloo
Im going with Xerneawhatever. I always go blue version. Besides, I prefer mammals to birds. Also, it reminds of that god from Princess Mononoke.

You... went through the trouble to type "Xerneawhatever" when all you had to do was put an S?

psychonerderer

yep-huh. on top of that, im ps3, so typing 8 times as long. also, cant "reply" or "reply with quote" so everything gets to be its own post!

psychonerderer

also cant "edit" that hideously structured post!

Aura Guardian Ash

Aura Guardian
I think both look awesome and will have an impact, but if I had to choose then, Yveltal

Dragon Trainer X

良い感じ!
At the moment, I would choose Xerneas since its antlers have many colors. But I'll have to wiat for the actual games to come closer to know which I want.

Razor Leafeon

The Shadow Remains Cast!
Xerneas for many reasons, but one in particular. The "Y" shaped look on yuvetal is too obvious, but the glint of "X" in xerneases eyes are subtle yet effective. It doesn't just give it away.

deoxysdude94

Meme Historian
I knew the results, but I still like Xerneas better.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I prefer Yveltal based solely on its design; I like Pokemon that don't look too reductive.

StarSurgeX

☆ I'm The Captain
For me Yveltall I like its design, since u first saw it i was like you have to be mine for its type I really hope is dark and dragon

Status
Not open for further replies.