• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Z Enters

~ Z ~

Badabim badabum!
--> I apologise my "not so good" english beforhand.

Dodi!...So...Umm...Hello.
Or something bit more shocking.

Some other places I'm known as Zinle and finally: Zetto (curse!..It was already taken)
You can just call me as Z, or Zinnie, Zin or something like that.

I'm a male from Finland, as I told already...Aaand...
Well I really mean it. I sometimes REALLY forget some words,
for example once I was suposed to write: In a nutshell, and it came out as: In a peanut...
...Meh...poteito potato

So...This is the first pokeon forum I've joined ever.
Think that as a huge victory, eh?

Some things good to remember 'bout me:
01. I try to speak languages that I just cant...Don't be suprised If I throw some odd comments, K?
02. For some reason I use somekinda slang words...Don't know where that has come from (examples: about -> 'bout, you -> ya)
03. I'm odd. (Please luv me :3)
04. I have wierd sense of humor, but then again, who doesn't?
05. I..."MIGHT"...be pretty spammic (is that even a word?) but I try to control myself...Keep that in mind though.
06. I'm naive. Too naive. I trust peoples too easily...
07. HOWEVER...I still don't trust to ANY people completely...That's kinda...Hard to explain, but I think ya can figure it out...
08. My height is a tabu for me, so keep your mouth trap'd of that, K?
09. One of the reasons I joined was the sprite section ^^
10. These things I use a lot: ..., :3, ^^, eh?, Z, Meh/Nah/Oh well

And lastly: Go and ask something bout me...
For me it's hard to do this kinda topics, so...
It would be easier to just ask some questions...Or like that.
Go ahead...Ask and I'll answer.
*promise*

Well...I'll be looking what this place has so...
Until our posts meet eachothers; Zau!
Have a Zintastic time wiw me ^^

kabzy

Grass Trainer
Hi, and lol, u seem like my kind of funny guy. Ive only just joined like 10 mins ago. SO you joined a pokemon site, whats ur favourite game? Theres a simple question lol. I'm gna add you as a friend, if i can work out how to :)

Skull-Kid

Welcome to the forum!

I couldn't be a forum wtihout you ;) *hint at signature*

I'll just call you Z. I feel so cool when I say that :cool:

Good for you learning new languages. I'm learning german. "Wie heiBt du?"
Always nice to have a bit of culture :D

Please read the rules and have fun OK?

I'll add you as a friend if you like :) Hopefully the first of many :)

kabzy

Grass Trainer
Uh oh accidental double post, well if were talking languages, i did a bit of german "Wie Heisst du too?" lol a bit of french, "ca va?" and am doing a bit of japanese, Hajimemasite... do zo hiroshiku

Last edited:

ckayer11

Steel User
Haha, welcome to Serebii. I'm new here as well, and I absolutely love it when people put down rules about themselves. And I totally mean that in a good way. Welcome again, and hope to see you around!

~ Z ~

Badabim badabum!
whats ur favourite game?
Hmm...So far I think it's Platinum. I never had Pearl or Diamond, but I bought Platinum. And...Well I like the new graphics, that's for sure. (But I guess it will be SS :3)
In second place we haaaaaaave...Sapphire. It's actually the only game I do play over and over again. Though I first HAD TO, since I migrated everything useful (TM:s items, Hoenn PKM:s and stuff) to my platinum ^^
I'll propably start the platinum over again too, after I've moved everything useful into Soul Silver I'm going to get once it gets here ^^
And in the third place...Probably silver. Though...Nowdays I have REALLY bad memories of it.
Lets put it this way: I had all 200 PKM:s in dex and also mev and celebi in my PC and that I was going to trade into saphire someday...HOWEVER...When the time came, what was happened?
I hadn't played it quite long time and it had deleted the game cards memory...I was soooooooooooooo ******... (Nowday my silver, blue, and yellow are collecting dust...I'm too depressed to start again...)
And just to make clear; I own following games:
- Blue, Yellow, Silver, Crystal, Sapphire, Platinum and I'm going to buy Fire red in one of these days. And Soul Silver of course ^^

I'm gna add you as a friend, if i can work out how to :)
Fine by me ^^
I'll do that too bit later.

I couldn't be a forum wtihout you ;) *hint at signature*
Oh yes. That comes from the fact that few years ago I and my friends kinda just joined every forum we found :3
It's fun in its own way....buuuuuuut it takes a lot space in your favourites.
Though...Nowdays it's kinda fun. When we find a forum that we don't remember joined, we try our luck and input our passwords and usernames and BINGO!...We're in! =D

Good for you learning new languages. I'm learning german. "Wie heiBt du?"
Always nice to have a bit of culture :D
True. Though...I can't really speak German or France, but I'll definitely never tell my real name in net ;D

I'll add you as a friend if you like :) Hopefully the first of many :)
Sure. I'll do same thing later.

Uh oh i did a bit of german "Wie Heisst du too?" lol a bit of french, "ca va?" and am doing a bit of japanese, Hajimemasite... do zo hiroshiku
Oh jea, jpanese. Funny language but so cool in it's own way. Some phrases I know some words I know and stuff.
Also, I know a bit spain, bit chinese and tiny bit of korean too.
Though...when I say bit I really mean a bit :3

Welcome again, and hope to see you around!
Hopefully. Hopefully ^^

hey there um.. Zin right?
Correcto ^^

FireSong

~The musical leaf
LOL. Welcome to the forums! ^^
Like your user name, by the way; Z's my fave letter. Though I dunno why. xD

Zin, eh? Chure. That's what I'm gonna call you. =3

Anyway, hope you enjoy your stay here. =)