• We're currently experiencing a minor issue with our email system preventing emails for new registrations and verifications going out. We're currently working to fix this
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Zain's GFX Cave

Zain Uchiha

Master Zain

Note: Please read the information below about how many requests I am taking before requesting me a signature

Requests taking: Ill inform once I am
Requests Taken: 0
Requests Completed: 1

Most of you know me and they are some newcomers who don't , Well I have made several Forum signatures and have been for 2-3years, I have honed my skills and I want to improve my skills even more and also to show what I learnt , Please read the info above before posting a request and fill in the form below to request me one - First come is First served , Im really busy nowadays , so when I get the free time , I use it to create signatures so I might be taking a few requests from the start but please be patient and understand my situation - Thank you for your co-operation

Remember I will only be taking NON-ANIMATED SIGNATURE requests but as for the animated shine effect of the text, you can choose to apply that or not

--------------------

Signature form:

Pokemon/Character Render (or if you want me to find one):
IGN/Name:
Guild name (if you have one) :
Shiny effect text or Normal Text (Shown in example below what Shiny effect text is):
Additional Info:
Size ( gime an example):

--------------------

All signatures from animated to non-animated I have made in my career:

http://imgur.com/a/kZ1uy

My most recent made Forum Signatures:

[spoil]

[/spoil]​

Last edited:

Keldminrachi91

Just call me Cooki
These look really cool! Mind if I request one?

Pokemon/Character Render (or if you want me to find one): Could you do Sylveon, and (if possible) Eevee? If you can't use both, then just Sylveon please.
IGN/Name: Keldminrachi91
Guild name (if you have one) : nope!
Shiny effect text or Normal Text (Shown in example below what Shiny effect text is): Shiny
Additional Info: none
Size ( gime an example): Will 500 pixels high x 175 pixels wide work? If not, then about the size of the Latios one.

Zain Uchiha

Master Zain
These look really cool! Mind if I request one?

Pokemon/Character Render (or if you want me to find one): Could you do Sylveon, and (if possible) Eevee? If you can't use both, then just Sylveon please.
IGN/Name: Keldminrachi91
Guild name (if you have one) : nope!
Shiny effect text or Normal Text (Shown in example below what Shiny effect text is): Shiny
Additional Info: none
Size ( gime an example): Will 500 pixels high x 175 pixels wide work? If not, then about the size of the Latios one.
Sure bro No prob, it will completed by today night, do you want a pink background with Sylveon?

Zain Uchiha

Master Zain
Okay shall be done today since I know now ^^

Pyroicebolt

Very Much A Lie
Pokemon/Character Render (or if you want me to find one): Google keywords "MMZ Zero Mythos". I'll let you take the reins from there.
Guild name (if you have one) : N/A
Shiny effect text or Normal Text (Shown in example below what Shiny effect text is): Shiny Effect Text
Additional Info: Use whatever background you find appealing with the picture you use.
Size ( gime an example): 600x500 px (Adjust if you believe it looks better another way)

Zain Uchiha

Master Zain
Pokemon/Character Render (or if you want me to find one): Google keywords "MMZ Zero Mythos". I'll let you take the reins from there.
Guild name (if you have one) : N/A
Shiny effect text or Normal Text (Shown in example below what Shiny effect text is): Shiny Effect Text
Additional Info: Use whatever background you find appealing with the picture you use.
Size ( gime an example): 600x500 px (Adjust if you believe it looks better another way)
Sorry bro , Im busy atm and if you read the first post properly then you would have known that but sorry

Heres your signature Keldminrachi91:

Zain Uchiha

Master Zain
No problem bro ^^

Ill inform everyone once I am ready to take some more requests

Volcer

Shur'tugal
Pokemon/Character Render (or if you want me to find one): Mega-Lucario
IGN/Name: Volcer
Guild name (if you have one) :
Shiny effect text or Normal Text (Shown in example below what Shiny effect text is): shiny effect text
Additional info:
Size: same as the banner in my sig

Thanks a lot!