• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Zain's GFX Cave

Zain Uchiha

Master Zain
JPVmV.png

Note: Please read the information below about how many requests I am taking before requesting me a signature

Requests taking: Ill inform once I am
Requests Taken: 0
Requests Completed: 1

Most of you know me and they are some newcomers who don't , Well I have made several Forum signatures and have been for 2-3years, I have honed my skills and I want to improve my skills even more and also to show what I learnt , Please read the info above before posting a request and fill in the form below to request me one - First come is First served , Im really busy nowadays , so when I get the free time , I use it to create signatures so I might be taking a few requests from the start but please be patient and understand my situation - Thank you for your co-operation

Remember I will only be taking NON-ANIMATED SIGNATURE requests but as for the animated shine effect of the text, you can choose to apply that or not

--------------------

Signature form:

Pokemon/Character Render (or if you want me to find one):
IGN/Name:
Guild name (if you have one) :
Shiny effect text or Normal Text (Shown in example below what Shiny effect text is):
Additional Info:
Size ( gime an example):

--------------------

All signatures from animated to non-animated I have made in my career:

http://imgur.com/a/kZ1uy

My most recent made Forum Signatures:

[spoil]
TgDQSbp.png

2MkMxKk.gif

hqU6MZj.gif

YRXTFWc.png
[/spoil]​

Last edited:

Keldminrachi91

Just call me Cooki
These look really cool! Mind if I request one?

Pokemon/Character Render (or if you want me to find one): Could you do Sylveon, and (if possible) Eevee? If you can't use both, then just Sylveon please.
IGN/Name: Keldminrachi91
Guild name (if you have one) : nope!
Shiny effect text or Normal Text (Shown in example below what Shiny effect text is): Shiny
Additional Info: none
Size ( gime an example): Will 500 pixels high x 175 pixels wide work? If not, then about the size of the Latios one.

Zain Uchiha

Master Zain
These look really cool! Mind if I request one?

Pokemon/Character Render (or if you want me to find one): Could you do Sylveon, and (if possible) Eevee? If you can't use both, then just Sylveon please.
IGN/Name: Keldminrachi91
Guild name (if you have one) : nope!
Shiny effect text or Normal Text (Shown in example below what Shiny effect text is): Shiny
Additional Info: none
Size ( gime an example): Will 500 pixels high x 175 pixels wide work? If not, then about the size of the Latios one.

Sure bro No prob, it will completed by today night, do you want a pink background with Sylveon?

Zain Uchiha

Master Zain
Okay shall be done today since I know now ^^

Pyroicebolt

Very Much A Lie
Pokemon/Character Render (or if you want me to find one): Google keywords "MMZ Zero Mythos". I'll let you take the reins from there.
Guild name (if you have one) : N/A
Shiny effect text or Normal Text (Shown in example below what Shiny effect text is): Shiny Effect Text
Additional Info: Use whatever background you find appealing with the picture you use.
Size ( gime an example): 600x500 px (Adjust if you believe it looks better another way)

Zain Uchiha

Master Zain
Pokemon/Character Render (or if you want me to find one): Google keywords "MMZ Zero Mythos". I'll let you take the reins from there.
Guild name (if you have one) : N/A
Shiny effect text or Normal Text (Shown in example below what Shiny effect text is): Shiny Effect Text
Additional Info: Use whatever background you find appealing with the picture you use.
Size ( gime an example): 600x500 px (Adjust if you believe it looks better another way)

Sorry bro , Im busy atm and if you read the first post properly then you would have known that but sorry

Heres your signature Keldminrachi91:

q6nM78d.gif

Zain Uchiha

Master Zain
No problem bro ^^

Ill inform everyone once I am ready to take some more requests

Volcer

Shur'tugal
Pokemon/Character Render (or if you want me to find one): Mega-Lucario
IGN/Name: Volcer
Guild name (if you have one) :
Shiny effect text or Normal Text (Shown in example below what Shiny effect text is): shiny effect text
Additional info:
Size: same as the banner in my sig

Thanks a lot!