• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Zangoose the Bias Basher

"F.NoZangoose"

The Bias Basher
Hi, I hope to meet some level-headed pokemon fans here. Yes, my intro is long.. bear with me.

My name is Zangoose. The F. No Zangoose. While I don't really care if anyone here finds me to be a 12 year old n00b trying to make a decent entrance or will ever infact respect me, I am here to try and do something revolutionary. My thread's called the Bias Basher because I recently tried to post something in the 4th Gen room, only to find that you need some sort of approval before your posts become visible.. I find that rather retarded that your very opinions have to be filtered before shown to the mass public of these forums, nevertheless, I shall re-post it in the General discussion.. maybe that room isn't as strict.

I hope that you'll at least glance at what I have to say. I'm jumping from forums to forums in search of those few individuals who care.

Thanks,

~F. No Zangoose ;335;

Last edited:

Icosahedron

レミオロメン♪
Hi.

I'm sorry that you were offended by that, but there's a simple reason that your post (I'm assuming you attempted to create a new thread?) has to be moderated before it appears. Essentially, the staff here are trying to cut down on the amount of spam/useless/unnecessary threads that people post in some of the forums (4th Gen Discussion being one of those forums), so they've made it so that all new threads must first have moderator approval before they appear.

Now, you may think "but that's stupid, my thread is clearly not spam and presents a perfectly fine topic," and you'd probably be right. But there are those people that make threads reeking of ignorance such as "were can i find rotom hes not ANYWERE," and to prevent such threads from clogging up the forum, the staff have decided to moderate them. If your thread is fine, though (and I'm sure it is), then it will appear, just wait a bit.

Oh, and welcome to the forums. It's "bear with me," by the way. :)

"F.NoZangoose"

The Bias Basher
I figured that.. I'm just worried that one or more moderators will be biased and not let something pass because they don't like it. It's happened to be before on a completely diffrent topic. nd thx for the spellcheck, I'm known worldwode for my typos. I make more than a 5 year-old learning to spell, mainly because I'm too into what I'm trying to get down.

Ninterror X

The bird brain.
Well with the abundance of Pathetic noobs that like to spam, It's not surprising Monitors would do that.

and it's nice to meet you, btw.

flygon jedi master

Why are you hungry?
Hey! Yeah, I guess this forum can be a little strict, but "bear with me"-lol

~tommylicious~

Water Master
hi... i don't reely have anything to say because i am new and have no clue wut to tell you.;179;

Willow's Tara

The Bewitched
Hi, welcome to the forums.
When that happens I just let it go really, I posted some threads in thier but none of them were ever shown even if they were good enough, but I just let it go because the threads aren't that important.