• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Zangoose's Palace

Z

Zangsol

Zangoose's Palace. We have a great site. I have an arcade, oekaki, guest book, and a forum.I really need to get more site hits

Last edited by a moderator:
it's not a forum it's a site

ArteMagica

Love. Honor. Truth
You shouldn't make people have staff powers just for joining.They could abuse their powers that way.

About the site:The layout is nice.When I browse some pages the div tag with the content sometimes expands and makes the page stretch.I don't know how to fix that seening as I don't work with divs in the content area.Maybe you should put the content into tables instead of divs.That way you could set the width and not have some of the pages stretch.

Thats the only flaw I've seen so far.

Z

Zangsol

yeah and about the trust things they are only mods of gyms in the rp.And could you tell me some of the pages with the flaw. i fixed the sprites

Dragonfree

Just me
No encouragement to join forums.

ArteMagica

Love. Honor. Truth
I shall list the pages with the flaw:
Red Blue Yellow
Gold Silver Crystal
Ruby Sapphire Emerald
Colosseum
Seviper Invasion
Spriting Center
Super Arcade

That's all I see.If you don't want to direct link all you have to do is right click the image>save as>give the file a name>upload it with your own image host like image shak.