• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Zap! The Electric Face-Offs

Status
Not open for further replies.

YellowHat

The Anticool
Aight, it's me again, your friendly neighborhood YellowHat. As long as I can remember, I've been fond of the Electric type. It goes without question that it is the best type in the world of pokemon, and those who say otherwise are just in denial. So, since there hasn't been an FO dedicated to the Electric type in a while, I thought I'd open one up today, just for the heck of it. And so here I am, making all of this up as I go along.

Rules:
Indeed, there are rules. This will not be a gathering for lawlessness, so listen up. Or just read, if you can't hear my thoughts.
-follow the SPPf Face-Off forum rules in general
-don't spam up my thread
-follow whatever style I happen to be using for the current round
That's not too much to remember, is it? Fairly simple, as will the rest of the Face-Off be. Yes, I'll change up the style a bit for each round, so I promise you won't get bored. That's a YellowHat gurantee. Believe it!

STANDINGS:
Kanto winners:
hurt/heal- ;135;
experiment- ;026;
battle tournament- ;125;
Johto winners:
hurt/heal- ;181;
experiment- ;172;
battle tournament- ;181;
Hoenn winners:
hurt/heal- ;310;
experiment- ;310;
battle tournament- ;;
Sinnoh winners:
hurt/heal- ;405;
experiment- ;405;
battle tournament- ;;

CURRENT FACE-OFF:
Group: Hoenn :: Style: Battle Tournament
We'll move now to a style I invented. Originally it was for my Battle Tournament Face-Off, and is now in use in J.Chris's reincarnation of the BTFO. It's very simple, so you shouldn't have much trouble with it.
Each time you post (once per HALF HOUR) you do each of the following:
heal
hurt (different pokemon than you healed)
2xhurt (different pokemon than the last 2)
protect (any pokemon, even the ones you already heal/hurt/2xhurt)

When a pokemon reaches 0 HP (they'll start with 30) it's eliminated.
When the person before you protects a pokemon, you may not hurt or 2xhurt it. The protection wears off when you protect a different pokemon. For anyone who plans on tallying: protected pokemon should be shown bolded. Please make sure no one misposts and hurts a protected pokemon, which would screw up the tally.
One more thing, and this is important: When there are only 3 pokemon or fewer left, then the voting style changes to a simple heal/2xhurt. You heal one, 2xhurt another. It's that simple. Just remember that, cuz otherwise the voting would not work.

Electrike- 30
Manectric- 30
Plusle- 30
Minun- 30

Last edited:
Heal Electrode
Hurt Magnemite

Poke'T<3

ASH FAN GIRL!!!!!<3
heal pikachu
2xhurt raichu

Ludi-Kero!

Hugging 'til the end
Electrics = love. I am hurting myself when I hurt one of them xD

Heal Jolteon Fast, agile, nice looking, useful!
2x Hurt Electrode this time.

YellowHat

The Anticool
And I am a bad boy. I was rude to a newbie. No more getting on Serebii when I am in a disgruntled teenybopper sort of mood. Whatever that means.

Zap!= My most popular FO at the moment. Wiggity wiggity wack, that is. Oh well, they always are when they're new. Then they start walking and talking, and they just aren't cute anymore.

heal Electabuzz
2xhurt Magneton

Raichu- 18
Pikachu- 17
Electabuzz- 17
Jolteon- 16
Zapdos- 15
Magnemite- 14
Electrode- 12
Magneton- 11
Voltorb- 1

i can play again right?