• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Zarude Event - Reminder to check your Pokemon.com email settings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokefan_1987

Avid Pokemon TCG Card collector.
Is this region locked in any countries even in europe (my country is iceland but all mystery gift codes have worked so far)

darn, looks like i forgot my account password and the system already forgot my new name password and on top of that the confirmation email didn't arrive. So many websites and their systems hate me or irritate me. and i have tried disabling my adblocker during registration

Last edited:

BlazingTrainer

HI, there. Yes. I went ahead and checked that option through the Pokemon site a while back. I don't want to miss out on getting a zarude. I mean, I have been actively collecting the legendary and mythical event Pokemon since Generation four. So, I definitely won't miss out on getting it. Even if i don't use it, it'll sit nicely in the box until I can utilize it whenever I'm bored enough.

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
Getting emails from them again, but no Zarude code. :(

Ashscot

Pokémon Trainer
Getting emails from them again, but no Zarude code. :(
I haven't received my code either. I saw this, but I don't know how legit it is and it may explain things.

Video Game Distribution Featuring Zarude Coming Soon
In further celebration of Zarude’s appearance in “Pokémon the Movie: Secrets of the Jungle” and the Pokémon TCG, Trainers will be able to receive Zarude in their Pokémon Sword or Pokémon Shield game by signing up for Pokémon Trainer Club email notifications by November 20, 2020. Trainers who register in this way will receive a Pokémon Trainer Club email containing a distribution code for Zarude on December 11, 2020.

Zarude will be distributed with the following specifications in Pokémon Sword or Pokémon Shield. It cannot be encountered in regular gameplay.

• Type: Dark/Grass
  • Level: 60
  • Ability: Leaf Guard
  • Moves: Close Combat, Power Whip, Swagger, Snarl

Last edited:

WishIhadaManafi5

Staff member
Thanks! Will be keeping my eyes open.

Ashscot

Pokémon Trainer
Everyone should be receiving their code for Zarude today. Be sure to check your email! I just got mine :)

WishIhadaManafi5

Staff member
Everyone should be receiving their code for Zarude today. Be sure to check your email! I just got mine :)
Mine hasn't shown up.

But I've been getting Pokemon emails, last one I got recently was this Wednesday, so hoping it'll arrive soon.

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
I haven't gotten mine yet. I've also been my account & while my account has the "I'd like to receive communications . . ." spot checked, the only pokemon emails I've gotten so far were for Go

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
I think Go gives out separate emails unrelated to the Trainer Club, but maybe I'm wrong...

Anyway, the emails are making there rounds. I got mine today, but others may get theirs within the next few days.

If you've been getting emails for Pokemon promotions, I wouldn't worry about it.

Last edited:

Sailorscoutx

AKA PikaDrew & PikaDrewski
They said it was supposed to be today, 12/11 that the codes were to be released on some sources for the PTC's Newsletter that would contain the Zarude Code if you signed up by 11/20. Still naddah in my email yet for the code. Hopefully, it comes soon.

Another a question arises do they do it in batches or a mass email all at once?

Also for the gmail users -> Check your promotions tab first; if it doesn't show there check the spam/trash folder too.

If you've been getting emails for Pokemon promotions, I wouldn't worry about it.
But what if you haven't been getting emails for Pokemon promotions and you know you checked off that box?

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
I think Go gives out separate emails unrelated to the Trainer Club, but maybe I'm wrong...

Anyway, the emails are making there rounds. I got mine today, but others may get theirs within the next few days.

I’ve been checking my emails, and the only pokémon related ones I’ve been getting for the past few months are from Go. I’ve had generic Nintendo newsletters, but nothing else since 2015

mbruno

They said it was supposed to be today, 12/11 that the codes were to be released on some sources for the PTC's Newsletter that would contain the Zarude Code if you signed up by 11/20. Still naddah in my email yet for the code. Hopefully, it comes soon.

Another a question arises do they do it in batches or a mass email all at once?

Also for the gmail users -> Check your promotions tab first; if it doesn't show there check the spam/trash folder too.
I haven't gotten my code yet and I've gotten all the previous codes that have been released via the newsletter.

WishIhadaManafi5

Staff member
It's not just gmail. I have Yahoo and haven't gotten my code.
Yep. I have Outlook and am running into this issue.

WishIhadaManafi5

Staff member
It's hard for me to say. Usually, getting promotions is a sign that it is working.
You'll probably get it in due time. I would recommend for people to be patient.
Yep. They've been coming through ok on my end. It's like the old saying, a watch pot never boils. Stuff I have no interest in from them have come in quickly, while this is just taking its time lol. Just glad it's working ok now.

Status
Not open for further replies.