• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Zarude Event - Reminder to check your Pokemon.com email settings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bolt the Cat

Bringing the Thunder
I have Outlook and no email. Worse yet, I can't recall having received an email from the Pokemon Trainer Club recently. I've checked the box to allow them to send me promotional emails, but I can't actually recall receiving one recently.

Logan388

Has it ever taken more than a day with any of the previous distribution codes? This is the first time ive done this kind of distribution so im totally in the dark here...

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member

Nyter

Island Challenger
Nope... have not gotten mine... and I had my setting on promotions, etc. Since the day I opened my account. I haven't received any for years...

Captain Jigglypuff

Leader of Jigglypuff Army
I haven't gotten mine yet. I've also been my account & while my account has the "I'd like to receive communications . . ." spot checked, the only pokemon emails I've gotten so far were for Go
I thought that I was the only one not getting the email. I’ve also gotten emails for Go and I don’t even play that much. I stopped since I evolved my Shiny Meltan into Melmetal and probably won’t install it and play again unless I go somewhere where I can walk around and find Pokémon.

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
Nothing on my side.

Such an incompetent distribution.

I remember when they pulled this crap with the 20th anniversary mythicals, but at least back then they acknowledged there's a problem.

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
Has anyone tried finding a number for the International Pokémon Company to call & ask why they haven’t gotten their code yet or if they’re listed to get promotions?

Captain Jigglypuff

Leader of Jigglypuff Army
Has anyone tried finding a number for the International Pokémon Company to call & ask why they haven’t gotten their code yet or if they’re listed to get promotions?
Not sure but I’m glad that at least this event isn’t being given away by that useless Pokémon Pass app which is the worst thing ever to try and use especially for the US. My area only ever had the Shiny SM/USUM Box Art Legendary event and nothing else and the GameStop Coppajah event was cancelled without any notice.

Nyter

Island Challenger
No number but I have been emailing back and forth with the support team for Pokemon.com

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
I don't think everybody was meant to get the email at the same time.

This is likely a roll out, and some people will just get theirs later.

I will admit I was lucky, but two days is hardly a long pause.

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
Haven't gotten anything. It isn't a setting problem since I did double check and I've recieved e-mails from them as early as last month

Not in a hurry though as a good friend from another board donated me a spare code from the Netherlands' distribution.

Xinkc

Knight of Oblivion
Haven't gotten the newsletter either, decided to file a support request since there seems to be no reason why I shouldn't receive one.

Nyter

Island Challenger
What have thet been saying?
this blows... look
Here is what she wrote back to me:

"Hello Mauro,

Unfortunately, we are unable to resend newsletters. We also do not have codes available to provide for this distribution.

If you received the newsletter previously, and delivery suddenly stopped, we recommend that you follow the instructions below:

1. Add the email address pokemon@email.pokemon.com to your email account address book and safe sender list.
  2. Check your spam folder. If you see a newsletter there, please mark the newsletter as "not spam". Additionally, make sure that the address pokemon@email.pokemon.com is not in your Blocked Senders list.
  3. If you use Google Mail, note that newsletters are typically delivered to the "Promotions" Tab. If you do not see the tab, please check your Gmail settings to enable the Promotions Tab.
  4. Sign into your pokemon.com account.
  5. Navigate to your Profile Overview.
  6. Scroll down to Marketing Preference.
  7. Uncheck and then re-check the box that reads "I would like to receive marketing communications, including email messages with the latest news, offers, promotions, events, and games, and other ways to receive marketing communications from The Pokémon Company International."

Please let us know if you have any further questions or concerns!
Sincerely,
Agent_Abbey
The Pokémon Company International Support Team"

I think of many of us make a complaint, they could do something about this. This is an injustice and not fair it was something on their end.

Nyter

Island Challenger
Here is a work around for those that didn't get a Zarude code. (Even if you did get a code, you should be able to get a second Zarude using this method.) I took me a few minutes to get it working, but it does work, and I now have Zarude. Reddit: "For everyone that didn't get their Zarude"
And I am going to attempt this RIGHT NOW! Wish me luck

UPDATE: GTFO you guys THIS WORKEDDDDDDDD I have a Zarude. Germany just got higher on my top 5 countries I want to visit now...

Last edited:

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
Status
Not open for further replies.