• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Zarude Event - Reminder to check your Pokemon.com email settings

Status
Not open for further replies.
It worked for me, and it gives you a code like any other code. The code is LEGIT. It's not Nintendo who will find this as a violation. All you are doing is saying "Hallo, ich bin aus Deutschland. Gib mir bitte den Code. Danke"... "PSYCHE!"

No one will get mad. And then I unsuscribed right after.

UPDATE: I have no problem getting another code for someone. I have like 3 emails to my name
I'm probably gonna need to get a code from you, I don't know if I even have a VPN...

EDIT: Sorry to do this to you, but I also would want one for a friend and a family member, you don't have to if you can't or don't want to or something like that

Last edited:

Jesness

Togekiss Enthusiast
Zarude get! *Through German Gamestop* Guess I'll keep checking my gmail to be safe. Also, for those of you who try doing the german gamestop method. It costs money to upgrade so you can link to a germany using the vpn they suggested on reddit.
er... no it doesn't. You don't need to upgrade to connect to Germany. At least not using the free VPN you get from the chrome store. What VPN are you using?

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
That’s odd because I used both a gmail and an outlook email and got both of the codes within 2 minutes on each.

I ended up putting the US Newsletter Zarude in my living Dex in home and then one of the two just in the legendary Pokémon box I have in home for extras. The third is gonna be used for battles. Also have a 4th code I haven’t redeemed yet.
Yea it is. Wondering if it's due to me not using a vpn. I was just testing things out at the time. And the site downright rejected the email.

Nyter

Island Challenger
I'm probably gonna need to get a code from you, I don't know if I even have a VPN...

EDIT: Sorry to do this to you, but I also would want one for a friend and a family member, you don't have to if you can't or don't want to or something like that
Good morning... okay let me start working on getting another one

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
Er... yeah. That's probably why it's not working. It's a region-locked event. :p
Yea.

It worked out though. Got a code from a nice member here on the boards. The code itself is region free.

Logan388

Somewhat off topic but the the item description on ebay says they take paypal only but i paid with visa but the payment options page said that visa, among others, is processed by paypal so did i do it right or did i **** up?

Nyter

Island Challenger
Somewhat off topic but the the item description on ebay says they take paypal only but i paid with visa but the payment options page said that visa, among others, is processed by paypal so did i do it right or did i **** up?
Did you get the codes already or no?

Nyter

Island Challenger
I messaged the seller but havent gotten a reply yet
Yeah I would wait those 24 hours and if not, you could ask ebay for the refund and let them know why. It may be that the seller doesn't have nay other access other than PayPal to recieve payment but let's see. It should not have been an option to begin with. I think it will go through and the seller will get it for you. Fingers crossed

Logan388

Yeah I would wait those 24 hours and if not, you could ask ebay for the refund and let them know why. It may be that the seller doesn't have nay other access other than PayPal to recieve payment but let's see. It should not have been an option to begin with. I think it will go through and the seller will get it for you. Fingers crossed
Hmm ok well there was also a little arrow on the right side of the page next to payment options that when clicked on would take me to a page where i could change my payment option and at the bottom of the page was an option for paypal and paypal credit sooo yeah idk why does this **** have to be so complicated? Whatever happened to gamestop and wifi, i mean why even have something as convenient as wifi on mystery gift if theyre not even gonna utilize it?

Good morning... okay let me start working on getting another one
Not trying to annoy you but...

Do you have the code(s) yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.