• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Zatch Bell!

L

lil_skitty

Does anyone here watch Zatch Bell? It comes on at 9:30 p.m. on Cartoon Network where I live. ^_^ I think it's a pretty good Anime so far! It's very interesting! XD

Riaf

Cockaroach
Yeah, but what I see from the preview, Kiyo's gonna bleed seriously and it doesn't look like Shopro will edit it!(Good news for Naruto fans) Does anyone know the differences between the dub and Japanese one?

SuperSonic

Its not that bad. Interesting plot. At first I was sorta mad at it for taking yu yu hakusho's place. lol. Still am a little.

wants_latios_lots

I miss you Maddie <3
Replaced yu yu hakusho? no it...*checks guide* GAAAHH!! IT DID!!! *sobs*...But I really like zatch bell a lot. The little kid is so cute! I mean come on, he made friends with a puppy! of course, the puppy...is [SPOIL]some sort of monster thing[/SPOIL]<---hey, a use for the spoiler tag! But I guess it was okay that they replaced yuyu hakusho, because they decided to pull that garbage they did at the dark arts tournament, what with restarting the entire series...so i give zatch bell a thumbs up..

Cyclone

^ where it all began
This is such a weird anime, but I really do like it. I find it hilarious at times.

But why do they put Zatch in a dress?? (At least, it looks like one.)

L

lil_skitty

Yes, I know! Zatch is so kawaii! ^_^ I can't wait until this week's eppy...

K

Kyuubi-Kun

I thought it was kinda strange having Jimmy Neutron do Zatch's voice, but it sounded less like Jimmy after a while so I guess that's good.

Riaf said:
Yeah, but what I see from the preview, Kiyo's gonna bleed seriously and it doesn't look like Shopro will edit it!(Good news for Naruto fans) Does anyone know the differences between the dub and Japanese one?
All I know is that when Zatch first appears, he isn't wearing any clothes at all. Any scene you see him wearing white boxers was an add-on, though I'm sure you all should of noticed that.

T

Takuto

This anime is cool.It's very funny I think,but I missed last weeks episode.:/

Kijuna

Zatch sounds like Jimmy Neutron and Omochao's freak lovechild. Looks like it, too, with the robot eyes.

I missed all but the last five minutes of last week's episode. :( Seemed like a really pivotal one, too, so now I'll be totally clueless until the rerun. >.<

M

master

I love zatch bell here are some pics for future eps.

[IMG200h]http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y80/qscgy/zachbellpics.bmp[/IMG200h]

Last edited by a moderator:

Korobooshi Kojiro

Funnnngaaaaa
"Operation Hero Of Justice!"

I can never watch Jimmy neutron without thinking of that line!

Its cool, but I still am bothered by hearing Jim's voice.

Scar

Hadouken!
I actually like Zatch Bell. Zatch is hilarious most of the time (though I didn't like him in the recent episode), and I love that line in the first episode:

Suzie (or whatever her name is...): Is Kiyo here?

Zatch: OF COURSE! He's hiding behind the DESK!

I also like the plot. If you think of it, it's kind of like Pokemon. Kids controlling little creatures and yell the names of attacks, which they use. There's a "tournament" where the best "trainer" (if that's what you want to call them) and their...Momoto, was it? is considered the champion.

At first, I thought Zatch was a girl...and I thought he was a doll...What's worse, I thought he was possessed...like Chuckie, that demon doll from the movies...

B

BaByCraZyHanD

Zatch Bell is very interesting. Yes, at parts its hilarios. Too bad I dont have cable so i cant see it often :(

ShiningClefairy

Meteor Trainer
Zatch Bell looks pretty promising. The plot as of now almost has me hooked. I'll be watching it tomorrow since it is going to be on at a convenient time for me: An hour before Gundam Seed.

spacefissure

Deoxys rulez all!
I really liked the third episode, with the second spell and all.

Breezy

*squeal* I so didn't know there was a Zatch Bell thread here! ^________^

Heh. I love that show. And actually, there isn't much difference between the Japanese version and the dubbed version 'cept in the beginning, Zatch was naked instead of clothed like on the commericals on CN.

Zatch's voice is the voice from Jimmy Neutron though. -.- I hate it lol. Susie's voice isn't the best either but she's optomistic and happy so I guess it somewhat matches.

I've got a few pictures too hehe. Like the manga one in my siggy. :D I personally think that this is one of their best manga covers for Zatch Bell.

Last edited:
S

Shadow sword

Yay Zach bell!And you got love Vulcan 300!XD.IF I hear one more "Operation Hero Of Justice!I swear ill ill....

Last edited by a moderator:

rhythmic

Ball is life.
I watch it and it's pretty good so far. I'll probably keep on watching it until it gets boring, if it gets boring.