• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Zatch Bell!

Shikamaru

Strawberry Milk
Yep. Speaking of which I have the "Gash Bell Collection Of Golden Songs" CD. i'm happy that they have songs like "Very Melon" and "Umagon Rock" on it though I can't really translate what the other songs are though. ^^;

Speaking of Very Melon..

The next 2-3 episodes are some of the best. Victoreem FTW!

Hakuryuu

Bloody git
Victoreme is funny, and cool. XD He's one of my favorite mamodo. His personality reminds me that of Folgore-san's. With the singing in all.

Last weeks episode wasn't a favorite, but it DID provide many helpful information about the Millenium Mamodo. Kiyomaro already knew though... XD

I can't WAIT til the Faudo Tower arch. Its getting closer and closer.. I wonder what the dub has in store for us.

SUNBEAM HAS ARRIVED! I REPEAT, KAFK SUNBEAM HAS ARRIVED IN THE DUB~!:D

The conclusion of Lee vs. Gaara would be tough to follow, but Ponygon's debut fight came extremely close. Kafk got to keep his groovy catchphrase(^_^) and I think the episode was well dubbed as a whole.

*bows down to the awesomeness that is Sunbeam*:D

Leon Phelps

Don't Tread on Me
Lol, old people. I really wish they kept that background music playing for a little longer. Does anyone know what it's called? Not the sad one, but the dramatic up-tempo one.

Franky, you always take all the good catchphrases and stick 'em in your usertitle before I can XD

There isn't really a lot to edit. Just the amount of blood, the death mentions, and Zatch's dick(and who wants to see that anyway?). I don't think the music is really changed either, except for the vocal songs. Remember when they were dancing to Chichi wo Moge in the Mirror arc? The dub lowered Folgoré's voice to where it nearly became instrumental! Either way, Kiyo recognizes it right off the bat.^^

Last edited:

Soul Dew

<----------ualelele
There isn't really a lot to edit. Just the amount of blood, the death mentions, and Zatch's dick(and who wants to see that anyway?). I don't think the music is really changed either, except for the vocal songs. Remember when they were dancing to Chichi wo Moge in the Mirror arc? The dub lowered Folgoré's voice to where it nearly became instrumental! Either way, Kiyo recognizes it right off the bat.^^

They changhed the music except for the vocals. I don't know why but the replacement music is kinda catchy.

Soul Dew

<----------ualelele
I thought that was where "Boing Boing!" came from. Folgore is awesome, but not as grooooooovy as Sunbeam.

Your sig is awesome. Where did you get that?