• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Zelda games discussion

Favorite Zelda game

• Total voters

Hero of Truth

Lillie Fan

R_N

I bet we see another (WW?) map since it turned out the "three" we saw before were just one map and I doubt they'd just reuse the map twice in a row
would be cool if it was a phantom hourglass-inspired map with like Linebeck or something

Hero of Truth

Lillie Fan
What I want to see (and care most) is if the character skins and costumes from the Wii U version will be in the game and obtainable for free. Since we DLC characters are in the game, why not the other stuff as well?

R_N

What I want to see (and care most) is if the character skins and costumes from the Wii U version will be in the game and obtainable for free. Since we DLC characters are in the game, why not the other stuff as well?

I'm assuming all the dlc adventure maps will be in unless the villains had their stuff reworked to be available by level up

RapidashRocks524

Want Mega Rapidash!

R_N

I wonder if it will be OoT Phantom or WW Phantom. OoT would match Skull Kid better, but Skull Kid could just be a "Bonus" character like Toon Link I suppose

Hero of Truth

Lillie Fan
It's always good when a game company listens to it's fans.

You should keep that for when Groose is revealed as playable.

This announcement really caught me off-guard, cause I didn't expect playable Skull Kid AT ALL, what with its cameo during one of Young Link's attacks and the Skull Kid costume for Lana. And this for Phantom Ganon too, that was a surprise too.

Whom else do you want playable in the game?

Hero of Truth

Lillie Fan
scans of skull kid in action http://nintendoeverything.com/scans...tensei-iv-final-more/?pid=90038&pageid=221441

looks like a lot of area attacks

Phantom Ganon boss is the one from WW. I think the screens he's in is a new area? I don't remember the tall brambles; the deku dungeon from WW maybe? Or a general hodgepodge of WW dungeons, like how hte other WW stage is a mix of 3 islands

Actually, it seems to be the PG from Four Swords Adventures. Look carefully for an in-game pic that features him from that game in the scans.

Wait a minute... if PG is really the one from FSA... could this mean... Vaati Confirmed?

Taodragon

Training Anaylst
scans of skull kid in action http://nintendoeverything.com/scans...tensei-iv-final-more/?pid=90038&pageid=221441

looks like a lot of area attacks

Phantom Ganon boss is the one from WW. I think the screens he's in is a new area? I don't remember the tall brambles; the deku dungeon from WW maybe? Or a general hodgepodge of WW dungeons, like how hte other WW stage is a mix of 3 islands

It's a combination of both the Earth and Wind Temple it looks like. Phantom Ganon fights you in Jalhalla's room from the former (the spiked walls were a major characteristic of it), and you can see pictures of the statues/trees from both dungeons.

Actually, it seems to be the PG from Four Swords Adventures. Look carefully for an in-game pic that features him from that game in the scans.

Wait a minute... if PG is really the one from FSA... could this mean... Vaati Confirmed?

Phantom Ganon didn't really have any differences between WW and FSA, so it could be representative of either or even both.

Last edited:

R_N

In general, FSA borrowed a lot from WW. Helmaroc King was in there as well. So was Big Poe.

Vaati could easily be in the game as well (he's never been rendered in 3d before so that would be interesting and he'd fit the style) but the fact that famitsu decided to show the FSA PG doesn't mean much.

Anyway it was more a question of WW styled PG or OoT PG

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
I'm kind of curious to find out if the Toon Link amiibo's usage will be retconned once Toon Link becomes a PC in HYrule Warriors (Legends).

I'd imagine that Toon Link will get some item unlocks this time around.

R_N

I'm kind of curious to find out if the Toon Link amiibo's usage will be retconned once Toon Link becomes a PC in HYrule Warriors (Legends).

I'd imagine that Toon Link will get some item unlocks this time around.

Toon Link the amiibo will probably still unlock the spinner since it IS still a "Link" amiibo but I'm guessing it would be updated to also draw from the level 2 & 3 weapons of Toon Link's sword.
I doubt they'll give Toon Link another exclusive item

Actually, in general, I wonder if new weapons will be added to anyone's repertoire. Amiibo-exclusive or not.

Last edited:

Hero of Truth

Lillie Fan
Toon Link the amiibo will probably still unlock the spinner since it IS still a "Link" amiibo but I'm guessing it would be updated to also draw from the level 2 & 3 weapons of Toon Link's sword.
I doubt they'll give Toon Link another exclusive item

Actually, in general, I wonder if new weapons will be added to anyone's repertoire. Amiibo-exclusive or not.

If I were to pick anyone for new weapons, that would be Zelda and Ganondolf. I mean c'mon, they are the other two protagonists of the series besides Link, and they have few weapons compared to him! Zelda needs at least one more to not have the same number with Lana, while Ganondolf can have the Trident.