• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Zelda games discussion

Favorite Zelda game

• Total voters

Kage-Pikachu

Thanks man! I'll keep exploring til I find some villages, I've located several stables but so far no villages.

So they can't be crafted but upgraded, that's very useful information, I appreciate it.

Captain Jigglypuff

Leader of Jigglypuff Army
I finally located Tarry Town after two months of trying to find it. Now I need to find the Ancient Lab to get some Ancient Arrows to kill the Guardians and that plant guy to increase how much stuff I can carry. I’ve got around 30 seeds and I need to get rid of them.

Kage-Pikachu

I hate having to ditch weapons, I've been on a shrine spree and have don 22 so far. But no noteworthy enemies between the last few so I've been having to ditch good weapons for a better one without getting the chance to use them.

I'm making locating a town my next step. So far I've been only increasing my health, is it really worth it to increase stamina? Or should that be after gaining a decent amount of health? I haven't had much trouble getting to high places since there's often hidden "resting" areas on mountains.

Captain Jigglypuff

Leader of Jigglypuff Army
I hate having to ditch weapons, I've been on a shrine spree and have don 22 so far. But no noteworthy enemies between the last few so I've been having to ditch good weapons for a better one without getting the chance to use them.

I'm making locating a town my next step. So far I've been only increasing my health, is it really worth it to increase stamina? Or should that be after gaining a decent amount of health? I haven't had much trouble getting to high places since there's often hidden "resting" areas on mountains.
Stamina is important later on in the game, specifically when climbing huge cliff sides and mountain walls and especially when accessing the Gerardo Tower. That thing is massive and has no rest areas for you as you climb that thing. I wasted two hours trying to activate that particular Tower and kept failing before I gave up on it for the present time.

Kage-Pikachu

Ah I see, thank you. So early on it's good to focus on health and save stamina for the later levels.

Can you add attributes to weapons? Like adding an eletric element to a sword or something or are they as is forever?

Bguy7

The Dragon Lord
Can you add attributes to weapons? Like adding an eletric element to a sword or something or are they as is forever?

Weapon attributes are locked to the way they are when you find them. However, when weapons respawn, they may have a different attribute than before.

Kage-Pikachu

Oh I see, thanks! I noticed that some items have increased defense (like shields) or a + in something like that blue energy sword I found.

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
I have a BotW question.

You know the Great Tower that is covered in black sludge? Is there anyway to get rid of it?

Personally, I prefer the air... eh.... I just used Revali's Wind.

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
Where do I go exactly to get to the place where the Bird Divine Beast is located?
After talking to someone in Rito Village and triggering a memory, you go to the Flight Range to talk to this white Rito.

If you are wondering where Rito Village is, it's towards the Northwest.

Bguy7

The Dragon Lord
I have a BotW question.

You know the Great Tower that is covered in black sludge? Is there anyway to get rid of it?

Personally, I prefer the air... eh.... I just used Revali's Wind.

To my knowledge, there is no way to get rid of most Malice. Sometimes there will be monster eyeballs coming out of the Malice, and if you kill those with a bomb or arrow then the Malice around it will clear, but if there is no eye, then you're out of luck.

Kage-Pikachu

Can those dancing elves or whatever they are be killed? They are ridiculously powerful and will not let up in their attacks at all. I first fought against a Fire one and then found a tower guarded by multiple ones.

I finslly found a village too! Got some new armor.

TikTok13

Oh, I have a title?
Can those dancing elves or whatever they are be killed? They are ridiculously powerful and will not let up in their attacks at all. I first fought against a Fire one and then found a tower guarded by multiple ones.

I finslly found a village too! Got some new armor.

I think you're talking about Wizzrobes? Magical things with wands? Anyways, either whack them in the head with arrows or use an opposite elemental weapon on them. For example, if you see a red(fire) one, hit it with a Frost weapon or Ice arrow. Likewise, if you see a blue(ice) Wizzrobe, use fire attacks against it. As for the yellow(electric) ones, just pray for luck and keep your distance.

BCVM22

The key to the electric ones is to shoot them with arrows until they hit the ground and then wail at them and listen to their laughter turn into screams for mercy, of which you will offer none.

Kage-Pikachu

I think you're talking about Wizzrobes? Magical things with wands? Anyways, either whack them in the head with arrows or use an opposite elemental weapon on them. For example, if you see a red(fire) one, hit it with a Frost weapon or Ice arrow. Likewise, if you see a blue(ice) Wizzrobe, use fire attacks against it. As for the yellow(electric) ones, just pray for luck and keep your distance.
The key to the electric ones is to shoot them with arrows until they hit the ground and then wail at them and listen to their laughter turn into screams for mercy, of which you will offer none.
Hehehe, thanks for the advice guys and will do!!! Mercy is for the weak!

Kage-Pikachu

Finished 43 shrines! And saved one Divine Beast (the elephant)! Do you get a new power after defeating the others too?

This game is a lot more fun when you have enough health to avoid get one-shotted all the time, lol. I think I've gotten the hang of cooking too!

I have no idea how to reach that Flying Divine Beast though or how to avoid the lightning from the camel... I want to thrash Ganon for all the trouble he's giving me, just 77 shrines left and he all mine!

Hydrohs

安らかに眠ります、岩田さん。
Staff member
Super Mod
Finished 43 shrines! And saved one Divine Beast (the elephant)! Do you get a new power after defeating the others too?
Yes
I have no idea how to reach that Flying Divine Beast though or how to avoid the lightning from the camel... I want to thrash Ganon for all the trouble he's giving me, just 77 shrines left and he all mine!
You'll find out

Kage-Pikachu

Thanks, that gives me more motivation to face them! Reviving after death is very handy! (Makes me feel like Subaru from Re:Zero, lol)

Does it have story elements like the elephant? I liked how the prince helped me out during that one.