• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Zelda games discussion

Favorite Zelda game

• Total voters

KillerDraco

I beat Age of Calamity today

What a wonderful game that was, highly recommend. Love how it played, a big improvement on Hyrule Warriors

I will say I find myself going back to Hyrule Warriors more than Age of Calamity if I just wanna turn off my brain and mow down enemies in a cathartic rage. Age of Calamity is definitely a bit more technical in its combat and a bit harder as well, so it's more satisfying, but it's a little less mindless which is both a strength and a weakness for me.

Sometimes a guy's just gotta blow off some steam by mowing down 3000 mooks in one mission.

CyberBlaziken

A Greater Evil
Echoes of the Past sounds like the best, yet funniest fake name I've heard for BotW 2.

Hunter Zolomon

Into the Shadows
Staff member
I've been playing Age of Calamity. I'm enjoying it thus far.

I still need to play Links Awakening. Unfortunately I missed out on a great Black Friday deal for the game back in November. Eventually I shall get my hands on this game.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
Finished the main story in Age of Calamity.

Friendship ended with Present Terrako. Future Terrako is my new best friend.

Seriously, Zelda didn't even care much about her WALL-E toy that much than what I was led to believe.

Is it weird I only found out its name officially from the freakin' loading screen before the story properly drops it out of the blue? It's also even weirder Zelda took her sweet time not even getting it when she first saw the thing on and about.

R_N

Finished the main story in Age of Calamity.

Friendship ended with Present Terrako. Future Terrako is my new best friend.

Seriously, Zelda didn't even care much about her WALL-E toy that much than what I was led to believe.

Is it weird I only found out its name officially from the freakin' loading screen before the story properly drops it out of the blue? It's also even weirder Zelda took her sweet time not even getting it when she first saw the thing on and about.
yeah it feels like a missed beat to not have her recognize it slowly throughout the story.
Which is what I thought they were setting up when she literally went "wait...i remember you". around the mid point of the game. There's a ton of flashbacks for it but they're all at end-game reveal, its so weird.

Blaze Master X

The Fallen Hero
Or new Champions might mention a little robot.

R_N

Or new Champions might mention a little robot.
I feel like the new champions will either not even really show up in BOTW2 or not mention it. The new champions could really come from any point after botw1, so while it'd neat to have them show up and mention their adventures in time it could just as eailst not have even happened yet.

The only thing I can maybe see mattering from AoC in BOTW2 is Astor and I have like 12 asterisks on that maybe

Rapiido

Can finally play this game! Borrowed it a couple times but never finished and wasn't a fan of the motion controls (I can play Wii Sports for a bit but I don't wanna play a 40 hour game like that...)

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
I’m definitely getting Skyward Sword HD! I’ve had trouble using the motion controls on the Wii to navigate the Beetle properly and the Minecart section to get to the Sand Ship has been nothing but a tota nightmare fo4 me because I can’t get the cart to switch tracks quick enough and there’s the one jump that I have been missing constantly and I’ve been trying to get past that point for four years now.