• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Zelda games discussion

Favorite Zelda game

• Total voters

Hydrohs

安らかに眠ります、岩田さん。
Staff member
Super Mod
I so glad this game is still seeing so much play. I love this stuff. Also amazed the game didn't garbage collect that arrow at any point.

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
Now that we have a title, what's everyone's hopes for TOTK? I kinda hope the new Champions get some decent screentime, but I'm also worried they won't because of Age of Calamity.

shoz999

Back when Tigers used to smoke.
Now that we have a title, what's everyone's hopes for TOTK? I kinda hope the new Champions get some decent screentime, but I'm also worried they won't because of Age of Calamity.
New and better-themed dungeons of course. Can't imagine them reusing the Divine Beasts but I don't mind seeing new ones again, I found them to be enjoyable. LoZ fans knew they could not change the shorter dungeons. So instead of reflecting on the shrines, they blamed the beasts.

Ryker101

My top 5 would be
1) Botw for obvious reasons
2) Majora’s mask = Super weird and has less dungeons to explore, but the atmosphere really stuck with me. It’s equally soothing and haunting, almost dream like thanks to the reused. Such a bizarre game that’s full of great quotes and symbolism. Fun gameplay too with the masks. Can’t really put it into words
3) OOT = Classic 3D adventure that hits all the right story and gameplay beats. A reliable yet enjoyable formula
4) Link to the past = Best 2D one imo, more challenging and replayable than the sequel (despite the wall merging being cool there). There’s a lot to explore and upgrade and the dungeons gave me a hard time
5) Wind waker = Pretty good but sailing+triforce hunting became tedious and first FF was a pain. Some set pieces also felt too similar to OOT

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
I’m hoping we can fuse a sword and boulder together just so I can pretend that Link failed to pull out the Sword from the Stone from the legend of Arthur yet somehow he managed to use it as a weapon after pulling the Stone out of the ground. Basically Link isn’t the prophetized king yet he somehow is strong enough to rip the Stone out of its foundation and lift up the Sword with the Stone still attached to smash enemies in the head.

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
Riju and Sidon are confirmed, so I'm at least partially right. Thank God.

Litleonid

Oookay, so Tulin becomes more crucial to the story...but where is his dad.
On one hand, I'm proud of Tulin. I'm glad to see him growing up and becoming a warrior the Rito Village can be proud of. On the other hand, I'm concerned about Teba. I mean, where is he? And where is Yunobo?

Anyway, just two more weeks until Tears of The Kingdom launches. The previews got me hyped and it tells me we're in for something special.

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
On one hand, I'm proud of Tulin. I'm glad to see him growing up and becoming a warrior the Rito Village can be proud of. On the other hand, I'm concerned about Teba. I mean, where is he? And where is Yunobo?

Anyway, just two more weeks until Tears of The Kingdom launches. The previews got me hyped and it tells me we're in for something special.
Same here. I bought some of the eShop Vouchers just so I can get the game at launch while saving some money and essentially getting it cheaper when you think about it. And Yunobo can be seen in the commercial I believe during the group shot of everyone about to attack an army of enemies. He’s in the first row behind Link next to the other new Champions. It’s a blink and you’ll miss it moment.

BCVM22

The game somehow managed to leak two weeks early and all I can say is that there is some next level [expletive] going on in this game.

ebevan91

The game somehow managed to leak two weeks early and all I can say is that there is some next level [expletive] going on in this game.

I took a 9 day vacation from work to play this game starting on the 12th. ****ers better deliver the game on time lol.

I was hyped for this game, BUT after seeing the leaks and spoilers I’m not in a rush to get it lol. As always, the fan theories and speculation creativity are always much better than the final product imo. I should’ve tempered expectations a little bit…though I will end up playing it at some point.

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
The reviews are in and Tears of the Kingdom sits at a 96 average on Metacritic, with almost all posititve review scores (one mixed). A common praise I see is that the game lets you think things through in inventive ways, while one criticism I saw from a couple of reviewers is that it isn't a major change from Breath of the Wild (which isn't too unexpected).