• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Zelda games discussion

Favorite Zelda game

• Total voters
The timeline is not confusing you just have to pay attention.
And yes I will most definetly be getting skyward sword I even got a new profile picture from the cover of the game.and if I had to guess the villain it will probably be someone that Link would probably least expect it to be.The timeline of the game is in between ocarina of time and twilight princess.for skyward sword of course.

Torpoleon

Skyward Sword comes before Ocarina of Time and is the first in the timeline. It isn't between Ocarina of Time & Twilight Princess. The Zelda timeline isn't the most confusing thing, but it can be when people say inaccurate things.

Torpoleon

Well, Eiji Aonuma (or was it Shigeru Miyamoto?) confirmed Skyward Sword is the first in the timeline. He also said that there was a master document with the Zelda timeline.

woot21

super noob
So it mows comes before Minish Cap and Four Swords Adventure? That doesn't make sense to me. Since those two dealt with the Master Swords origins if I remember correctly.

woot21 out dawgs

IatosHaunted

THE GREAT RETURN
So it mows comes before Minish Cap and Four Swords Adventure? That doesn't make sense to me. Since those two dealt with the Master Swords origins if I remember correctly.

woot21 out dawgs

Incorrect, actually. Minish cap had the origin story of the four sword, aka the picori blade. But through the legacy of that sword, we can be pretty sure it's not the master sword. It looks very different from the master sword, and has its own powers, very seperate from the master sword.

I think not ^_^

I played them all , i liked Ocarina of time which was one of the best games ever and the best zelda game. Majoras mask good nr 2.

Ocarina of time was long and very interesting funny and challenging!
Best game ever , now they make crap games. :(

Maybe you have not played the good kind like twilight princess oh and skyward sword is coming out.And an good thing for you would be oot 3ds for the 3ds.

Torpoleon

Maybe you have not played the good kind like twilight princess oh and skyward sword is coming out.And an good thing for you would be oot 3ds for the 3ds.
Dude, let him like games that he wants to like. Wind Waker is my favorite, but I'm not telling people to think of Wind Waker as their favorite (especially if it already is their favorite). Your opinion is definitely NOT something we should all follow.

We barely know anything about Skyward Sword in terms of trailers, so to say that it is an awesome Zelda Game is weird. It's like saying Super Mario Bros. 3DS is the best game ever (random, I know but we do know basically nothing about it).

By the way, why OoT 3DS when neither that game or the 3DS are even out yet! I know the Iron Boots thing is fixed, but you could still get the same feel if you play the other version, I'd assume.

thats not the point

Dude, let him like games that he wants to like. Wind Waker is my favorite, but I'm not telling people to think of Wind Waker as their favorite (especially if it already is their favorite). Your opinion is definitely NOT something we should all follow.

We barely know anything about Skyward Sword in terms of trailers, so to say that it is an awesome Zelda Game is weird. It's like saying Super Mario Bros. 3DS is the best game ever (random, I know but we do know basically nothing about it).

By the way, why OoT 3DS when neither that game or the 3DS are even out yet! I know the Iron Boots thing is fixed, but you could still get the same feel if you play the other version, I'd assume.

I was telling that person that they should possibly buy oot3ds since oot is their favorite not telling him to like any other Zelda game. And what do you mean the iron boots thing.

Torpoleon

I was telling that person that they should possibly buy oot3ds since oot is their favorite not telling him to like any other Zelda game. And what do you mean the iron boots thing.
I thought there was something with the Iron Boots in the Water Temple of OoT where it was annoying ti switch back and forth with not wearing the Iron Boots and with wearing them.

fhqwhgads

Jb

Tsun in the streets
I got to admit that that was annoying. Does anyone know why skyward sword has cell-shading? ^_^

Simple.

When Wind Waker came out, people bi/ched about the are style.

When Twilight Princess came out, people b/tched about the are style and said the Wind Waker's was better, while others bi/ched and said Twilight Princess was batter.

Skyward Sword, is taking both art styles and making it into one.

Now everyone can b/tch.

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
I love Twilight Princess' art style. I think Zelda should have gone the more realistic graphics route, on consoles at least. I take it more seriously, if that means anything.