• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Zelda games discussion

Favorite Zelda game

• Total voters
This will be a thread for discussing all the Zelda games of the series, so discuss away.

Last edited:

Jagged

New discussion! (cuz you guys seem to be posting nothing but spam).

SPOILERS!! SPOILERS!!

So the new Zelda game, Skyward Sword, has been announced to be a PREQUEL to OoT, with this Link being born in "a city above the clouds". The plot of the game supposedly is that Link descends to a world below that is crawling with evil to find a friend who he holds dear to him.

Last edited:

BCVM22

Can that really be a spoiler when we've known it for a good eight months now?

The answer is no, by the way.

Jagged

Try again.

AH ok. Yeah, I'm an idiot :p. Sorry, it's just that I was only informed of this info just recently and thought it best just to discuss it. And i was saying spoiler just to those few people who didn't want to know the plot for Skyward Sword before the game came out.

P.S. i just realised how many JUSTs i've put into this post