• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Zelda games discussion

Favorite Zelda game

• Total voters

Zibdas

not bad
Oh, do they bring useful hints on secrets?

I never did. I just said I got the boss key, but I had trouble trying rid of that statue blocking the path.

Just as I expected.

You expected it to be in LW? Then why didn't you check?
Actually, now that I think about it, Gossip Stones no longer apply. Curse you, Sheikah.

I must wonder: Do they still act liek rockets with bombs?

blaze boy

Aka SamuraiDon

DucksGoMooful

Evergreen tail?
Oh man, OoT 3D is so awesome. I like the 3D. I just got the Sun's song, and I'm heading back to Kokiri Village to get Saria's Song. Lovin it!

BlackZero707

Make it rain. Av^Av^
So OoT is definately worth getting?

YES. Best game out on the 3DS right now, and probably will be for a while. They did a great job remaking it.

blaze boy

Aka SamuraiDon

Zibdas

not bad
Basically what you could do in the 64 version you can do in this version.

YESH!

I thought it would be different, with them be hollow and Vision filled...

TehLulzMastur

Just got past the Shadow Temple. I'm now reminded of how much I hate the Shadow Temple. I have a dilemma. According the Zelda Dungeon's Heart Piece guide, I only have five Heart Pieces left, all of which are in the Gerudo region. However, my Gear screen says that I have two more Heart Pieces left until I get a full Container. Judging by the Gear screen, I have six more Pieces left. I have no idea which Heart Piece is the one I looked over, so now I'm going to go through every single Heart Piece location in the game looking for it. Woe is me indeed.

Hejiru

Rev up those fryers
Ok, I'm confused. I'm in the Fire Temple at that part where you can summon a scarecrow that lets you hookshot up to the higher floors. I've already met the scarecrow and set a song, and when I play the song, it even says "You played Scarecrow's Song." But he dosen't appear. What am I doing wrong?

BCVM22

Make sure Navi is green and hovering over the scarecrow spot.

I believe you may also have to revisit Lake Hylia as an adult and talk to the scarecrows there again to get them to show up in the dungeons and overworld, though it's been years since I was at that point in the game.

Hejiru

Rev up those fryers
Make sure Navi is green and hovering over the scarecrow spot.

I believe you may also have to revisit Lake Hylia as an adult and talk to the scarecrows there again to get them to show up in the dungeons and overworld, though it's been years since I was at that point in the game.

Yeah, I made sure Navi was focused on it.

Oh, that may be the problem then. I think I was a child when I met the scarecrow. Oh well, I can always go back to the temple later; it's not required to complete it.

Zibdas

not bad
Okay, forgot a dungeon that I had to do before venturing to the rapids.
And there are lots of elephants.

On the bright side, "I'm as strong as a whale!"

scubajoffrey

The Joffrey Master
I want a Ocarina of time 3D. IT WAS THE MAIN REASON THAT I GOT THE 3DS! (errr...not really. but a big reson.) Can any of u good people tell me when the new shipment of games come?

Satoshi

リーリエの為に戦ってるトレーナー
Speaking of Ocarina of Time 3DS, I just got the limited edition gold cartridge of Ocarina of Time along with another dozen games and a dozen of N64's and PS1's from my uncle, who is closing down his video game shop and cleaning house. The gold edition of Ocarina was my first Zelda game, but being the stupid little fart I was, I traded it in for Mortal Kombat Trilogy and ended up with the gray version of the cartridge a few years later. It's a real treat to get to own the limited edition again AND have another copy of Majora's Mask. :3

Zibdas

not bad
I personally am hoping for bosses with multiple weak points in Skyward Sword. Look at Odolwa, for instance. You can use bombs, arrows, or the flowers. Probably, there's more than just that.

Kdude146

I am loving the game on the 3DS I am in the water temple atm

MidnightScott

Super Gamer
I've never played through OoT in it's entirety, or finished any Zelda games for that matter. Fixing to head in the water temple, although I'll do that tomorrow. Wish me luck!

Zibdas

not bad
On the bright side:
Lick.gif

Lick.