• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Zelda games discussion

Favorite Zelda game

• Total voters

woot21

super noob
I've never played through OoT in it's entirety, or finished any Zelda games for that matter. Fixing to head in the water temple, although I'll do that tomorrow. Wish me luck!
If you've never played the Water Temple before you'll need it. That place is a biatch.

woot21 out dawgs

Dattebayo

Banned
Nobody has yet to tell me how to move the statue blocking the path to the boss at the Spirit Temple. Also, do you need to pass 100% to get Master Quest mode?

woot21

super noob
Nobody has yet to tell me how to move the statue blocking the path to the boss at the Spirit Temple. Also, do you need to pass 100% to get Master Quest mode?
Did you go to the top floor of the Spirit Temple? If no, do that, if yes do that still, and mess around with the Mirror Shield.

woot21 out dawgs

Zibdas

not bad

You just need to defeat Ganon and you're good to go.

DucksGoMooful

Evergreen tail?
Nobody has yet to tell me how to move the statue blocking the path to the boss at the Spirit Temple.
Don't you use the Silver Gaunlets to pick it up? Or the golden gauntlets? I don't know, I'm not there yet :D

IatosHaunted

THE GREAT RETURN
As someone who never played Ocarina of Time before the 3DS re-release, I agree that the Water Temple is piss-annoying, even after the change to how the iron boots are used from the N64 version. I keep noticing that all of OoT's dungeons have their own individual aesthetics more than most newer dungeons, from the water temples water levels to the Deku tree's cobweb puzzles. We still get stuff like that, but it doesn't feel as genuine as in OoT.

Zibdas

not bad
As someone who never played Ocarina of Time before the 3DS re-release, I agree that the Water Temple is piss-annoying, even after the change to how the iron boots are used from the N64 version. I keep noticing that all of OoT's dungeons have their own individual aesthetics more than most newer dungeons, from the water temples water levels to the Deku tree's cobweb puzzles. We still get stuff like that, but it doesn't feel as genuine as in OoT.

I'm not sure I understand what you're saying.

Dattebayo

Banned
Before I get to face Ganon, I'll have to find the fourth and last bottle. Could someone tell me the locations for all four so I can find it?

DucksGoMooful

Evergreen tail?
1) The one you get from Lon Lon Ranch, in the Super Cuccos game as a kid.
2) The one you get in Lake Hylia with the note from Princess Ruto.
3) The one you get in Kakariko Village from the Cucco lady for collecting her 7 Cuccos.
4) The one you get for capturing all 10 Big Poes in Hyrule Field. You have to have Epona and the Fairy Bow to do this quest. Capture all 10 and return them to the Poe Salesman in the entrance to the Market.

More info on Bottles.

Satoshi

リーリエの為に戦ってるトレーナー
Don't you use the Silver Gaunlets to pick it up? Or the golden gauntlets?
Yeesh, what game are you playing? You shine light at the statue's head with the mirror shield and hookshot to the revealed entrance on the statue's head...

Damn, the golden OoT cartridge and MM looks so fine on a free golden N64. :3

DucksGoMooful

Evergreen tail?
Hey, I haven't even gotten there yet. I'm just guessing. Sheesh. We're talking about OoT.

And has anybody heard about a special offer with Skyward Sword that gives you a free golden Wii Remote?

BCVM22

And has anybody heard about a special offer with Skyward Sword that gives you a free golden Wii Remote?

No, because that's not how it's going to work. You can buy the game packed in with a Wii Remote. The Remote will not be free - you'll pay about what you would if you bought the game and a Remote Plus separately. Maybe a little less.

DucksGoMooful

Evergreen tail?
Well, obviously that's what I meant. Or maybe not obviously. Well, that's what I meant, I thought it would be obvious. Has anyone heard about it then? :p

BCVM22

DucksGoMooful

Evergreen tail?
Well, assuming that the game itself will cost 60$, I predict that the bundle will cost 75-80$.

coolioness

That is Mahogany!
that fuggin water temple!!!!! I USED THA KEYS IN THA RONG PLACE AND IM STUCK, been stuck for a while played it on GC not 3ds

DucksGoMooful

Evergreen tail?
I don't think you can ever "get stuck". I'm pretty sure that you can only use the keys on the doors you're supposed to at the time anyway.

woot21

super noob
I don't think you can ever "get stuck". I'm pretty sure that you can only use the keys on the doors you're supposed to at the time anyway.
Use your map and figure out where you haven't been.

woot21 out dawgs

blaze boy

Aka SamuraiDon
I could never see why people got stuck in the Water Temple in OoT. I never got stuck even during my first play through or in Master Quest and no I didn't use a walk through.