• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Zelda games discussion

Favorite Zelda game

• Total voters

-Nator-

What would you guys think of a Legend of Zelda game where Zelda was the main character

If it did happen, I'd imagine it would be directed to a mostly female audience.
I don't see Zelda going on the same adventures Link does. It would more than likely have a bad gimmick to it.

hawkeye721

なんと素敵な歌!!!!!!!!

woot21

super noob

blaze boy

Aka SamuraiDon
What would you guys think of a Legend of Zelda game where Zelda was the main character

But Zelda is the main character, always has been since day one.

3lmi

pimping aint easy
Replaying Twilight Princess and the game seems harder than I remembered it to be :x

it is still just as fun, maybe I'm not use to playing my Wii (haven't played in over 6 months)

Poetry

Dancing Mad
But Zelda is the main character, always has been since day one.

Depends on what you mean by 'main character'. The original poster was, I assume referring to a game where Zelda takes the place of Link and becomes the primary character controlled by the player, which is one definition of the term. If you look at the majority of the games in the series though, Link is at the centre of the plot and the game, while Zelda is more than often just another character (especially in games where she barely appears, e.g. Link's Awakening, Majora's Mask, etc). She is 'a' main character, but her being 'the' main character in the games is debatable, and just because her name appears on the box of nearly all the games in the series certainly doesn't constitute Link being shunted aside to give Zelda the protagonist role.

Last edited:

Hydrohs

安らかに眠ります、岩田さん。
Staff member
Super Mod
Depends on what you mean by 'main character'. The original poster was, I assume referring to a game where Zelda takes the place of Link and becomes the primary character controlled by the player, which is one definition of the term. If you look at the majority of the games in the series though, Link is at the centre of the plot and the game, while Zelda is more than often just another character (especially in games where she barely appears, e.g. Link's Awakening, Majora's Mask, etc). She is 'a' main character, but her being 'the' main character in the games is debatable, and just because her name appears on the box of nearly all the games in the series certainly doesn't constitute Link being shunted aside to give Zelda the protagonist role.

I think he was being sarcastic. I think...

Poetry

Dancing Mad

-Nator-

It's painful knowing a new Zelda will be coming to the Wii U while I, among many others, have to idly stand by because life's necessities come before entertainment. If I did have the money, though... ah, forget it. Maybe I'll win the lottery.

BCVM22

No, you've got a while. A tech demo is a tech demo. Nothing more.

When they actually go about announcing and unveiling a new Zelda title, then you can bemoan your lot in life. Again, you've got a while.

Poetry

Dancing Mad
What will come first, Zelda 3DS or Zelda Wii U?

ZombieMeatballs

ポケットモンスター
Wait ... there is music in video games? Who listens to that?

Poetry

Dancing Mad
Wait ... there is music in video games?

Unless you're severely hard of hearing or the sound of your TV/console/device is broken, I don't see how your sudden moment of enlightenment could have come at such a seemingly late stage.
In any case, I doubt you've ever played a Zelda game in your life because there's no way you could play one and not notice the brilliant, kick-arse music in it, even with hearing impairments.

Who listens to that?

People. Awesome, awesome people.

Anyways, never mind the troll. HYRULE HISTORIA HAS A NEW COVER

Last edited:

Torpoleon

Yeah, Zelda 3DS probably is the best bet. Handheld Zeldas seem to take less time to make, considering PH & ST were released only 2 years apart. Hopefully we get some info on it at next year's E3!

By the way, loving Hyrule Historia's new cover. Might pick it up sometime after it is released.