• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Zelda games discussion

Favorite Zelda game

• Total voters

Recon

I did it.

I finally did it.

I 100% THE ADVENTURE MAP!

Now to grind materials for badges and level characters for the Master Quest map.

KillerDraco

I did it.

I finally did it.

I 100% THE ADVENTURE MAP!

Now to grind materials for badges and level characters for the Master Quest map.

Congrats. I still need to pick up a few stray heart pieces/containers, but I did grab all the weapons and A-ranks. Then I need to seriously hit the MasterQuest Map... and I haven't even touched the game since the Mario Kart 8 DLC came out, so there's quite a bit to catch up on.

Recon

Decided to do some of the TP map.

All I can say for now is that I'm not going to be touching with a 50 foot pole. My word some enemies are brutal. 1 hit can deal between 4-10 hearts. Let's not even talk about attacks that are multi-hit.

Sutittaja

Lightning zebra
Decided to do some of the TP map.

All I can say for now is that I'm not going to be touching with a 50 foot pole. My word some enemies are brutal. 1 hit can deal between 4-10 hearts. Let's not even talk about attacks that are multi-hit.

You know, you're not alone. I have been stuck in TP map for while now, just because Dark Lisalfoses are so darn strong and to get A rank, you can't take more than 10 hearts of damage. So, no thank you.

Me and my sister got today some extra costumes in Hyrule warriors. They weren't eve expesive, we had some leftover money, so we bought them. I just love Link's Twilight era costume, brings so many lovely memories in my mind.

I have question, too. I'm trying to get secondary skulltulas in legend mode and there is those restricitions. If i can use only or example rapier, can i use glittering or gleaming rapier to get skulltula or do i need to use polished rapier?

Last edited:

Recon

I have question, too. I'm trying to get secondary skulltulas in legend mode and there is those restricitions. If i can use only or example rapier, can i use glittering or gleaming rapier to get skulltula or do i need to use polished rapier?

Logical Answer: Yes.

The correct answer: Doesn't matter what tier weapon, as long as it is of that type, you'll be able to find the skulltula.

Torpoleon

I'm nowhere near complete in HW. For example, I'm still missing Zant. Hard to believe that the Majora's Mask pack comes out next month and we don't know much about it.

I could see the Adventure Mode Map having an 8-bit version of Termina Field. For characters, I can definitely see Skull Kid playable. As for the second one, I wonder if they're crazy enough to make the Happy Mask Salesman playable! Personally I'd like to see Young Link with the ability to use the transformation masks playable. I can't even make a good guess for the 3 costumes.

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
So what exactly does using Link's amiibo do for Hyrule warriors after you have already used it to get the spinner other than grunt?

Hydrohs

安らかに眠ります、岩田さん。
Staff member
Super Mod
So what exactly does using Link's amiibo do for Hyrule warriors after you have already used it to get the spinner other than grunt?

Apparently they just let you get items every day.

Captain Jigglypuff

Leader of Jigglypuff Army
I LOVE the Zelda games. My personal favorites are the Oracle games which I count as one since you need both to complete the story. I enjoy naming Blossom and Bippin's kid "It". Hilarity always ensures when you get to the part where Blossom says "I hope It grows up big and strong!" and "It looks sick...." But I have always been disturbed with how Ricky is a male kangaroo WITH a pouch. I mean not only is it impossible for him to have one but it's also a bit creepy. I mean where does it come from exactly? But I have always thought Onox, Veran, and Shadow Hag would be interesting to see as playable characters in Super Smash Bros.

Recon

Just realized we're getting ANOTHER adventure map with the MM update. I really, REALLY hope that it's not as hard as the Twilight map because dear gods that map is a pain. Stop doing so much damage dammit!

Zachmac

So, at Gamestop, the Majora's Mask pin is what you get alongside a Code Name Steam pre-order? Did I get that right?

....I'm really confused by this. I mean, sure, that game could probably use the boost in sales when it comes out...but really?

Edit:
You can see the adventure map at the end of the Hyrule Warriors DLC segment of the direct, in the background. It seems you start in the center, and that you can branch off in all four directions surrounding that spot. Likewise, in Majora's Mask, Clock Town was the in the center of Termania, and you had to pass through it in order to reach another one of the four regions in the game.

That's a cool touch.

Last edited:

Blazios

UK preorders for the MM New 3DS XL are up, along with bundles of MM3D with the other types of New 3DS. All the console bundles have the Skull Kid figurine included, which is nice.

Still wondering why they didn't bother mentioning Hyrule Warriors in the EU Direct. Tingle looks as unsettling in HD as I expected, which is perfect.

Last edited: