• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Zelda games discussion

Favorite Zelda game

• Total voters

Bguy7

The Dragon Lord

I'm going to assume that if it is something, it's just a virtual console version of Twilight Princess, just like they did for Mario Galaxy and Metroid Prime. It would make sense as Twilight Princess was the most popular Zelda game for the Wii that they would want to port it along with the other popular Wii games. The remakes of Zelda games normally come during gaps between the releases of Zelda games. With Triforce Heroes and Zelda U coming so soon, it would be odd to do a Twilight Princess remake right now.

Hydrohs

安らかに眠ります、岩田さん。
Staff member
Super Mod
Never trust Comic Sans.

CyberBlaziken

A Greater Evil
Zelda Informer has bee going on about it as well.
Now if we get Super Mario Maker is Mario's 30th Anniversary..
Being it is Zelda's 30th Anniversary next year, 2016, I wouldn't write off a TP HD remake completely. And this is because Zelda U is still not ready, and Hyrule Warriors and Triforce Heroes won't be enough for a lot of people. As they are not your traditional Zelda games.

For 2015, we got Majora's Mask and then we'll get Triforce Heroes.
Same could go for 2016. Hyrule Warriors and TP HD end of the year.

Last edited:

Torpoleon

I wouldn't mind a TP remake. TP HD, Hyrule Warriors Legends & Zela U for the 30th anniversary would be pretty solid. As long as we still get Zelda U in 2016, that's all I care about. Since I'm hopeful the NX comes out in 2017, I'm still thinking Zelda U will be solely on Wii U because I wouldn't want them to delay the game again to have both the Wii U & NX versions launch around the same time, like with Twilight Princess.

Speaking of Zelda U, it's been almost a year since we ever got any footage of Zelda U. I'd love to see some footage before the end of this year, like maybe at the Game Awards again, but I wouldn't be too surprised if they just saved Zelda U for E3, as annoying as that sounds.

Blazing Charmander

It seems that all we're waiting on at this point is an official announcement from Nintendo themselves, seeing as Twilight Princess HD is listed on the Japanese and Western eShop servers. I wonder whether the nature of this leak will prompt Nintendo to speak up sooner than they actually wanted, but to be honest it's been so long since we've had a big show, i.e. a Direct, that i'd imagine they have a few things in store for us.

If the listing means that a release date is planned for before Christmas, at least it would patch up the software drought even if it's only a remaster. I'm excited considering that I completed it for the first and only time back in 2008 on the Wii. Hopefully a few of the rough edges are smoothed out like with The Wind Waker HD.

Excitable Boy

is a metaphor
Unless TP HD is meant supposed to be a surprise for this year/early next year, I would be bearish on Zelda U making 2016.

Bolt the Cat

Bringing the Thunder
The E3 trailer for Triforce Heroes didn't really impress me, the game seems a little boring. But my curiosity got the better of me so I took a look at some more gameplay videos... and now I'm even less interested in this game. The level design seems to be utterly neutered by the co-op gameplay, the level design looks so linear and simplistic, pretty uncharacteristic of Zelda.

And of course Nintendo would burden me with demo codes that I don't want. PM me if you do.

Hydrohs

安らかに眠ります、岩田さん。
Staff member
Super Mod
I was also sent that email, it would require me getting out my 3DS, and I'm not particularly interested in trying it so I'll skip out. But if anyone wants some codes I'll give you mine.

CyberBlaziken

A Greater Evil
Got a mail as well. Might try it out to see if it's worth buying or not. Now to find someone who has the time for it.

And about Zelda U, I have this hunch it'll get pushed again.

Last edited:

Shinehollow

Turning that frown all the way down
I still have one NOA code left,since I have no friends no one else to play this demo with other then my sister.So,we just hang in the lobby playing with the little music ball thing.It's still fun.Kinda.

Bguy7

The Dragon Lord
I don't think this game comes with friends so it's going to be chores to play.

Pass

It comes with computer controlled Links that you can pretend are your friends...