1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Zelda Twilight Princess Gamecube Version - Audio Distortion

Discussion in 'Other Video Game Discussion' started by toxictwinkie, Jan 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. toxictwinkie

toxictwinkie Well-Known Member

Okay after 6 or so years I decided to play Zelda Twilight Princess on the Gamecube again. Everything was going well except in some parts I have noticed the Audio Distorts which sounds like a compressed Audio file...so bad? Like when an enemy appears or in Hyrule field and especially when during the Opening Sequence before you press start. (with the music and so forth)

I doubled check to see if the cable was plugged in correctly, yes it was. I tried other gamecube games but they had no Audio Distortion either which is good. So im guessing its a Zelda audio problem.

Did anyone have experience like this before? Keep in mind this is for the Gamecube version of the game NOT the wii version.

thanks

Last edited: Jan 18, 2013
  2. Kirby

Kirby ʘ‿ʘ Staff Member Admin

There is already a Zelda games discussion, go post there :]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.