• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Zenfone Max Plus M2 ZB634KL-4D004BR run POKEMON GO ?

FabioManoel1977

Sorry bad english

I have a Samsung J3 and Pokemon Go not works, show a message saying that the device is not compatible, funny thing that searching in google says that J3 works but I tested it and NOT works.

Then I found out this "Zenfone Max Plus M2 ZB634KL-4D004BR" VERY CHEAP and I want to buy it, someone know If Pokemon Go will works nicely ?

Thank you very much

Ghost94

Sorry bad english

I have a Samsung J3 and Pokemon Go not works, show a message saying that the device is not compatible, funny thing that searching in google says that J3 works but I tested it and NOT works.

Then I found out this "Zenfone Max Plus M2 ZB634KL-4D004BR" VERY CHEAP and I want to buy it, someone know If Pokemon Go will works nicely ?

Thank you very much
Here are the supported devices requirements to play Pokémon Go on an Android device:
Android
  • Android 5 or above
  • Preferred resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels (Not optimized for tablet)
  • Strong internet connection (Wi-Fi, 3G, or 4G)
  • GPS and Location Services
  • Rooted devices are not supported
The Zenfone you’re looking at should work just fine.

You can also check out this troubleshooting guide to perhaps get Pokémon Go to run on your Samsung J3: https://niantic.helpshift.com/a/pok...shooting&f=troubleshooting-guide-android&l=en