• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Zenith Fallen (Ikarishipping)

ellie-chan

~Coordinator Chica~
Chea! (<- "Yeah"; I've been saying that all day ^-^), new chapter!

“Oh, good morning, Mr. Sunshine,” Hikari muttered sarcastically, ready to start the day.

Shinji turned back to what he was doing.

“Get up, get your stuff, and come on if you’re coming.”

“Wait! I haven’t brushed my teeth or combed my hair or anything!” Hikari began to whine. The pampered little girl was used to lots of time in the bathroom and hours to get ready for big days ahead of her.

“Too bad. You can stay if you want, but I’m outta here,” Shinji stated and then began to move forward.

Hikari hastily grabbed her bag and followed him into the forest, brushing her hair as she ran to catch up to him.

Oh Shinji...A girl's hair is her life! LOL! & hygene is important 2!

“Hey, Shinji, look what I found!” Hikari bursted out of the vegetation.

The girl had her hat in her hands, and it was filled with deep red berries she had evidently found somewhere. Unable to resist, Shinji turned around for a split second.

“Can’t you see I’m busy?” he shouted.

The Rhyhorn took this opportunity and high-tailed it back into the thick forest. Shinji looked back and felt a rock sink through his stomach. An opportunity to catch a rare Pokemon was gone so quickly and all the work he had done to find and weaken it for capture was for nothing. He fumed in his spot as Hikari obliviously stood with the hat full of berries. Shinji tried to calm down – getting mad would only make things worse.

“You…are an idiot,” Shinji said calmly.

“Am not!” Hikari retaliated. “I just wanted to share my find with you, but now you can forget it!”

“Who cares?” Shinji raised his voice, “I was about to catch a rare Pokemon!”

“A Rhyhorn?”

“Yes – if you didn’t realize it, it was brown, not gray.”

“So, it was a dirty Rhyhorn!”

“I’m out of here,” Shinji said as he returned Ursaring. “You’re just a naïve, little girl.”

“Well, look at it this way, smiley – you don’t have to share your cans of mush with me anymore!”

Shinji stomped away – hopefully the Rhyhorn hadn’t gone far. Unfortunately, Hikari was right behind him, and though she didn’t say anything, her presence could not be ignored.

I dunno who to feel sorry for...

“Okay, I get, I’m sorry.” Hikari whined.

Shinji did not answer her.

“I’m…” she murmured, feeling her apology deeply. “I am, really sorry that we haven’t found Satoshi and Takeshi yet. I know I’m a burden to you, but I really appreciate all that you’ve done.”

Shinji groaned, but silently accepted her apology.

Aw! Cute!

“Why would you rather be alone? Do you really not…like me?”

Shinji looked up for a second and, in the darkness, saw Hikari’s figure fall to the ground. Threads of concern whisked through him and for an instant, he opened his mouth to say something, but his voice was gone too. He sat in silence, resisting his changing attitudes towards her. No, he could not care – she’d be gone by tomorrow he knew…he hoped.

Cliffhanger!!!!!!!!! Please say no, please say no, Shinji! You know you can't resist her!!!!!!

LOL, anyways, all in all a great chapter & I'm anxiously awaiting the next chapter.

Lotsa love & luck, ellie-chan

P.S.

I didn't really pathetic. I just used that 'cause Paul says it ALL the time. But I'm glad you use "big words" 'cause I have a PSAT to take soon!

Wow... this is really good XD'

Yeah, it's kinda weird to see you writing IkariShipping, but I LOVE it!
They're in character, and it's all going very nicely. I must admit, I LOVED this line:
"I fell from the sky!"
XD That's so Dawn-ish.
Do you have a PM list for this? XD
If you do, can I be on it?

Encyclopika

The Queen
I'm glad you like it Katri, but unfortunately, this story has been discontinued after I ran out of steam for it. :( I may pick it back up after Contest Tie is through, but as you can see, I haven't touched this in years. D:

I'll PM you if I ever do.

Okay....
I didn't know that. :(
Oh well.
Thanks anyway!

Encyclopika

The Queen
^This fanfic is from 2007, you don't need to tell me that now. :p I'm fully aware that it's probably better to use all Japanese names, but at that time, I'm unsure if Dawn and Paul HAD English names.
I don't think you're trying to be mean, and honestly, I never noticed the other things (like Rhyhorn, for instance). :/ Though, as said, I don't remember if I even had dub names for DP things in the first place. So using TR's dub sayings and names was probably only out of the fact that I wasn't trying to go out of my way to make it Japanese. I don't know - maybe I was, or not...it was four years ago. XD

I'd like to continue on this, but sadly, I don't know where I was going with it and was having a hard time keeping Paul/Shinji IC in the midst of shipping. :( Unfortunately, it's discontinued. I know a lot of people have wanted a continuation, but I really can't find it in myself to do it. ^^;

Midnightmoon6o2

"Tougher than you."
Wait, Pika writing a Ikarishipping fanfic? what did you eat when you got this ides? jks.

I love this story. this is a nice change to the others i've read. the one where Paul is terribly OOC mean and Dawn terribly OOC dumb.

This fanfic is soo cute and funny. each chapter there is a paragraph that just highlights the whole chapter. i know why people love your fics. your good at them. i love this change of not always writing CS fics.

“A Rhyhorn?”

“Yes – if you didn’t realize it, it was brown, not gray.”

“So, it was a dirty Rhyhorn!”

“I’m out of here,” Shinji said as he returned Ursaring. “You’re just a naïve, little girl.”

Best part of the whole story. i loved it. Even though this story is now discontinued. i loved it Pika. you did a good job on writing this. ^^

Encyclopika

The Queen
CS was my forte, but not the only thing. :p I'm glad you liked it. I want to continue...I'm still thinking about it...since so many people have reviewed wanting the last chapter. :( I probably will...idk. XD;

Eon Master

Born from the Flames
^ You could always just start over. I mean, sure this is well-written, but I think that if you did a rewrite, it'd be just as good if not better. Especially with new canon details to add to the mix.

As a fellow fanfic writer, I know that picking up something after you have no idea where you wanted it to go is ridiculously hard. You might just want to save yourself the effort and try again, with a similar scenario in mind.

Encyclopika

The Queen
Thank you for the tip...but I have a nasty habit of either completing something or completely dropping it. I should rephrase what I said, then - I do know what was supposed to happen, but how to go about it without making Paul OOC was what prompted the quit. I write all of the plotbunnies down, so I never truly not know what I wanted to do...it's just that here I couldn't, and I guess, wouldn't, work it out. XDDD

I guess if there's this much rally for it, I'll go for it. ^^; What's the harm? DP's over. :p