• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Zenotwapal's Trade Shop

Which Pokemon would you like with the choice scarf for Mewtwo?

artmusicboy

I'm flabbergasted!
Bold zekrom, modest chandelure, Reuniclus, Seismitoad, adamant ferrothron,and Zebstrika. And jolly Watchog. Also have adamant mold breaker Axew and modest telepathy elgyem. And syncronize adamant and modest munna which I don't really wana trade.

Zenotwapal

have a drink on me
Bold zekrom, modest chandelure, Reuniclus, Seismitoad, adamant ferrothron,and Zebstrika. And jolly Watchog. Also have adamant mold breaker Axew and modest telepathy elgyem. And syncronize adamant and modest munna which I don't really wana trade.

Either Reuniclus or Zebstrika, and you have got a deal. :)

I'll give you an Eevee egg, if thats OK.

floatzel98

→ s o a r i n g
i would like your Latios (Modest, UT). i am pretty sure i have a female DW lotad and i can get all the items from the battle subway. like ev items, choice scarfs and stuff. i have some DW event's but they are male. i have a shiny UT landorus, shiny suicune, and other ev'd shiny pokemon

Andrew1239

OSHAWOTT FTW!!!
Hey,

Do you want my female level10 lickitung for your wishmaker Jirachi?

Zenotwapal

have a drink on me
i would like your Latios (Modest, UT). i am pretty sure i have a female DW lotad and i can get all the items from the battle subway. like ev items, choice scarfs and stuff. i have some DW event's but they are male. i have a shiny UT landorus, shiny suicune, and other ev'd shiny pokemon
I have a female lotad. I really want a female lotad with Rain dish and Leech Seed.

What else can you offer for the latios, (if i still have it lol)
I have an extra Choice Scarf I could hook up to Manaphy for ya.
Yeah, that would be great!
Hi there! Again....So I was wondering if you have any gible or buneary? I have zebstrika, the one you wanted...
i MIGHT have a gible and a buneary. it might be on my Platinum game.
Ill trade both for Zebstrika and something else.

Hey,

Do you want my female level10 lickitung for your wishmaker Jirachi?
Already have lickitung.
Got anything else?

To anybody checking out the first post:
I hope you guys realize that I DO have shinies. Every once in awhile when I RNG I put my projects up. They usually are shiny, and I always try to get doubles of whatever I RNG.
You can ask for them, but they are limited in stock. Usually I have 2 of each, but sometimes 1.

DJMonty

<--- Currently REing
I'd like Flower Paradise Shaymin (UT). Check my shop for what you'd like in return.

Andrew1239

OSHAWOTT FTW!!!
What DW pokemon's do you have and what are you looking for?

p.s i'm only upto sky area yet but nearly got 5,000 points

Could I interest you in a Shiny Flawless EV trained Charmeleon?

Solarin

I have a female Lotad with Raindish ability and Leech Seed. I have dw female Lotads, Mareeps, and Sunkerns. I have a spare lucky egg if you want me to attach it.

I don't have much I'm looking for except legendaries and dw Eevees, but I've been trying to get Leftovers, Rocky Helmet, Eviolite, or Shell Bell. If you have any of these items, I would love to have them :D

TehProbe

Pokemon Breeder
*Accidentally Double Posted, please excuse this post, sorry.*