• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Zenotwapal's Trade Shop

TehProbe

Pokemon Breeder
I would like your WSHMKR Jirachi. I can offer a Female DW Sentret, and a Female DW Stantler for it? I can throw in 3 Rare Candies as well if needed, but I would prefer to keep them..

Zenotwapal

have a drink on me
Could I interest you in a Shiny Flawless EV trained Charmeleon?
Maybe :p
What do ya want?

I have a female Lotad with Raindish ability and Leech Seed. I have dw female Lotads, Mareeps, and Sunkerns. I have a spare lucky egg if you want me to attach it.

I don't have much I'm looking for except legendaries and dw Eevees, but I've been trying to get Leftovers, Rocky Helmet, Eviolite, or Shell Bell. If you have any of these items, I would love to have them :D
I like :)
I've got a shell bell, would you like that?

I would like your WSHMKR Jirachi. I can offer a Female DW Sentret, and a Female DW Stantler for it? I can throw in 3 Rare Candies as well if needed, but I would prefer to keep them..
To be honest, stanter and sentret don't interest me too much.
Anything else ya got?

I'm interested in your 10 ANIV Enetei and Ruby Latios. Check out my trade shop and see if anything interests you ;).
alright

Solarin

For the female Lotad with Raindish ability and Leech Seed, I would love the shell bell :} Any pokemon will do, but if you have a Totodile or Snubull to trade, that would be great

TehProbe

Pokemon Breeder
To be honest, stanter and sentret don't interest me too much.
Anything else ya got?

Nothing right now. I'm about to connect to the DW right now though. I only have the Pleasant Forest unlocked, so is there anything from there you would prefer?
EDIT: Apparently it still hasn't been enough time. I can offer the Stantler, Sentret, along with a few rare candies and maybe some others if you'd like, in exchange for the WishMKR Jirachi.

Last edited:

Zenotwapal

have a drink on me
Updating my shop alittle....
I've got POKERUS and a Shiny Jolly 31 IVs in Attack&Speed Axew.

warcraff

Lost Precious Finder
Hi saw in a post you talked about having all of the Dragon type in 5th gen except for Axew's line. So am I to assume You have that shiny Druddigon still? Have a shiny male Oshawott(brave) and 2011 Event celebi if those interest you.

Excitable Boy

is a metaphor
Do you still need an EV trainer for your shop? I'd be willing to take up the position.

ZottenDim

Breeding Rookie
wanna trade your shiney roggenrolla for my timed Shiny charmander?

KnyfeStab

PSN: blakk21
Hey i ncan offer two of the type of pokemon in my sig for the shiny axew.

Zenotwapal

have a drink on me
Hi saw in a post you talked about having all of the Dragon type in 5th gen except for Axew's line. So am I to assume You have that shiny Druddigon still? Have a shiny male Oshawott(brave) and 2011 Event celebi if those interest you.
My brother has a Druddigon right now.
I can RNG a Drudd if ya want.
But your gonna have to pay alittle extra.

Do you still need an EV trainer for your shop? I'd be willing to take up the position.
Alright... I guess.
Depends on what you want to get paid for EV Training.

wanna trade your shiney roggenrolla for my timed Shiny charmander?
Probably.
YES

Hey i ncan offer two of the type of pokemon in my sig for the shiny axew.
Give me both machops and you got a deal.
Make sure they are male, though.

Hello is it possible for you to get me a impish jirachi with Iron Head and Fire Punch (4th Gen Move tutors).

If so I have these from your wants:
Modest Gamestop Deoxys
Tru Manaphy
Shiny Timid Charmander
I also got more pokes.