• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Zeraora for Trade

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoshyBoy616

Hey guys, i'm looking to trade a zeraora. Its the last pokemon in need to get to complete my dex as i missed the event. I have event legendaries & shinies to trade. Please can someone help. My friend code is 3153-7046-6326

Teravolt

cilan lives forever in my heart
Anyone have a spare zeraora
Don’t bump threads that are over 60 days old, or belong to trades that have already been completed. You can create a separate thread asking people for Zeraora, along with a list of what you have for trade. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.