1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Zero Isle

Discussion in 'Pokémon Spinoff Discussion' started by DarkPikachu1995, May 22, 2008.

1. DarkPikachu1995

DarkPikachu1995 Cute, but EVIL

What is your favorite Zero Isle Dungeon?
    Have you gotten the treasure(s) at the end of each?

2. KMANN2

KMANN2 Well-Known Member

Theres treasures at the end? O.0

3. latiasfinder

latiasfinder Giratina Queen

I'm too chicken to go try one. -.-

4. DarkPikachu1995

i got to the end of zero isle north and got the golden mask, wonder gummi and something else

5. gogaomon

gogaomon Well-Known Member

those dungeons are way too hard and with the wm generator u can create easy missions to get those items(like magikarp outlaw beach cave fl2 for golden seed) Great job completing Zero ISle North!

6. NinjaBaker

NinjaBaker Well-Known Member

I tried zero isle south....died on the BF11...;475;

7. Rakurai

Rakurai Well-Known Member

Though that completely removes the point of the dungeons.

I guess many people simply don't like challenges, and would rather easy mode their way through everything by abusing the WM generator.

8. DarkPikachu1995

Thanks it was pretty hard though :)

9. aerobolt1

aerobolt1 World Domination!!!!

Favorite Zero Isle? Is that possible? I'd have to say North, because I don't go down to level 1

10. Darkrai's Nightmare

Darkrai's Nightmare Well-Known Member

I haven't tried them yet.I am going for North today or tomorrow.How many floors are there?

11. DarkPikachu1995

i believe there are 75

12. mystery piplup

mystery piplup this place sucks

im not going im a chicken to go there

13. DarkPikachu1995

its not really hard its just normal hard since some pokemon hit 90s in there

14. Silent Conversation

Silent Conversation Formerly SinnohChamp

I haven't tried completing any of them, but usually when I do mission created by the WMG, I used Zero Isle North. (to get lots of rank points)

Off topic: WOO!!! RANK UP!!

15. Night-Kitten

Night-Kitten MGS fan & LoZ fan

I completed Zero Isle North just a few miniutes ago as I was looking at this topic lol weird... that place was very hard!! but that does not stop Team Fox-Hound from defeating Metal G- *team members cover My mouth* mmfffmm!!
    umm I mean dungeons! yeah, yeah, that's it d-dungeons... *sigh*

16. gardevoir11

gardevoir11 The First Princess

The only one I've ever tried was Zero Isle North because you aren't downgraded to lv 1, but I stopped after completing the mission I was doing (only 20 or so floors). It's not terribly bad, can't speak for the others though...

17. Jaeger

Jaeger Well-Known Member

Right when I unlocked them, I went to the North Isle, I believe, and I thought maybe I would breeze through it. Bahaha. I was dead by the 10th floor.
    And the emotional scars refuse to let me go back in there. Or any of them, for that matter.

So I don't really know which would be my favorite. Probably North.

18. DarkPikachu1995

I just made it through Zero Isle East as Mudkip, Cyndaquil, Gallade and Pikachu! I brought in 16 reviver seeds and used 10 :redface:
    At least I made it.(Barley though i went into a monster house filled with zangooses, manectrics and octillerys:()

19. Silver_Dialga

Silver_Dialga lieks Mudkips

Congrats, then! The only Zero Isle dungeon I'd consider would be North...sigh....

What items were at the end? 8D ( If there were any )

20. BabyLugia

BabyLugia Well-Known Member

North of course o_x
    I'm too chicken to try the other directions.

- BabyLugia