• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Zero Isle

Splapp

I recommend taking basics into L1 Dungeons.
Tough ones, like Sandshrew (lol), Skorupi, Cacnea, etc.
Just check their HP in East on 1F, and use an Escape Orb. If it's about 35HP, take it in South.

But I can't get past 12 with no revivers. Need to do more sentry duty.

Mr 108

I have tried Zero Isle North and Central and failed horribly in both. I guess lvl 68 is still too small.

calze6

Reclaiming da ladder
I've completed ZIW, ZIN, ZIE. Haven't tried ZIS. You get cool stuff that can be obtained via wmail so it's the honour.

Esteban252

Stare Into Your Soul
I just tried North :p

calze6

Reclaiming da ladder
Octillery has a awesome movepool, mew has great stats and so does spiritomb although it is hard to level up.

Lempika

Team Raku
Gonna try all of them when I'm Lvl 90+. Right now I'm 72, and doing the special missions. Which should I do first? I'm gonna leave Zero Isle Centre for the last.

i'd try any.
they all sound hard :p .
i just restarted my game though, just past groudon.
i used to have all 1st gen starters + mew, but was too scared to try zero isles :p .

Viiinc

Gonna try all of them when I'm Lvl 90+. Right now I'm 72, and doing the special missions. Which should I do first? I'm gonna leave Zero Isle Centre for the last.

Well, if you're level ninety you should go to North first as your level isn't set back to one there. That's the same with centre, but you don't want to go there.

jtd

Completed Zero Isle North
21F Zero Isle East - Waiting for rescue now
20F Zero Isle West - With a Plusle Client for Golden Chamber, which i am quite pleased with myself for that
25F Zero Isle South with Metang. But a Reviser Seed got me.

GlaceonLover1

BestCharacterEver <3
I did North and I got Floor 50- ONE MORE FLOOR THEN I WOULD HAVE BEEN ABLE TO DO MY *9 MISSION!
And I did East, got to level 13

furycalibur

feelin' Nostalgic
i like everyone, like zero isle north, i beat it yesterday with my level 69 kecleon i recruited, not very hard with an uber kecleon =]

Aquarelle

Staff member
I've been to all of them, and I've always gotten absolutely destroyed.
I like the North one best, because I think I made it to like floor 20 one time when I was very lucky. :p

Last edited:

Cometstarlight

What do I do now?
I tried one of them, probably north, maybe south, for a final mission to get master rank on Time...to save the Pichu brothers XD, I went to like floor 66 and then left because I didn't want to go through the rest 0_0, I did rescue them though XD

I'm actually getting ready on darkness to take on a Zero Island mission so I'm getting there lol

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
I'm too chicken to go try out the Zero Isle dungeons. Anything that has up to 99 floors, makes you lose everything in your bag and/or drops you down to level one scares me away. Probably because I had bad luck with the Red version.

Lord Fighting

Bank Ball Collector
None, they're all to hard for me.

Escheria

Ray Tracer
I'm currently going through West to get the Amber tear. I took 10'000 poke along and I'm glad I did it, because the very first floor had a Kecleon shop with a Pass scarf among other goodies :D So far so good, have a bunch of apples and a reviver seed. Wish me luck!

Dawn and Piplup

Piplup+Pikachu Fan
I did North and died on floor 98 from empty belly. I was soooooooooooooooooooooo angry. Ugh, it was so annoying. As for my team, I am always Piplup and/or Pikachu.I think I did South and my belly was low ad a monster house killed me, can't rmeember what floor though but it was very annoying.