• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

~Zero-Wolf's Gallery~

Insidious_Dreamer

Dreams = Reality
This last one has an issue with the background not matching the C+P image on the right of the banner. There is a need for some blending between the two.

nacirema

For the lulz
These sigs are SO bad. Who thought you how to do this? They are way over contrasted and the weird thing is that its not even bright, but its over contrasted. How in the world do you do that? It looks like you randomly placed C4D in random settings with a picture somewhere in the middle of the C4D *****d layers. Just YUCK. Not to be a douche, but seriously thats what it looks like to me.

Northern Lights

[BritishSarcasm]
i like that last banner you did - the image placement really makes it stand out - whereas other times, you place a contrasted image on a very bright part of the background, and the image is lost

you seems to do better on the larger graphics - the wallpapers on the front page seems very well done in the colouring, but sometimes you enhance them a slight too much, so they become overly saturated

Try to be careful when texturising banners - like the Spirits Within banner - the image itself has been distorted and it just merges in with the rest of the banner =\

i didn't get taught either - it's just something i learned after i experimented many times ... but some people have to be taught i suppose ... but keep trying

Zero-Wolf

Lost my memory....
Try to be careful when texturising banners - like the Spirits Within banner - the image itself has been distorted and it just merges in with the rest of the banner =\

Correct, I don't have to text in that and it could be distorted because its theme is Dream Have you watched FF Spirits Within? It was only for Japan. =/

Tifa Lockheart(FF7 Advent Children Movie)
TifaLockheart.png

Last edited:

Northern Lights

[BritishSarcasm]
Have you watched FF Spirits Within? It was only for Japan. =/

yes i have. and it may be the theme, but instead as coming off as a deliberate attempt it just looks like youve placed a texture over the whole image - which tbh, doesn't look very good =\

like your new banner - tifa looks a bit ... squashed though o_O

Zero-Wolf

Lost my memory....
Shiki(TWEWY):
Shikiicon.png

Tokyo:
Country.png

WBC: Country

Blood-Wolf:
Bloodwolf-1.png
This doesn't really good, isn't? Sadly, I tried to experiment on this, but it's failed. This is from one year ago. =/

Shanoa(Castlevania Ecclessia Of Order):
Shanoa.png

I'm proud of this. I have improved a bit.

Amaterasu(Okami):
Okami.png

This is my favorite thing. ^^

Rozalin(Disgaea):
Rozalin2.png

Last edited:

Northern Lights

[BritishSarcasm]
I like the Okami banner - couple of things though

Sharpen that light coming in from the top right, at the moment it just looks liek a mist, which contrasts with the striking appearance in the rest of the banner

I would also have moved the actual Amaterrasu image to that supernove blast bit to the left, and added a bright glow arounf Amaterasu - i dont know if you can do this in GIMP, never had it.

But that's what i'd say.

keyblade bearer 430

i really liked the arcanine one that changes color is real cool!

Romke

Dutch Trainer
I reallt like the 1st mischievous sprite. with those moving stripes. Nice nice1 great job!