• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

ZigZag Zangoose (324)

1.000th post!

Seeing Nicolai again was fun, he's a nice character, I liked his earlier appearance, early in the first AG season. I also liked how the writers included the Zangoose vs. Seviper thing in the anime. It was also nice to see Nicolai's different costumes again. 8/10.

zhixun

It was pretty cool for Jessie to actually care about Seviper's problem in this episode instead trying to catch Pikachu. The return of the knickerbocker kid was annoying. I don't like him at all and his knack for changing into different Pokemon costumes is unappealing for lack of a better word.

I think she cares about Habunake because she is in similar situation with Yamato as she said. Great episode in general especially when Satoshi dressed in a Habunake costume in order to train Zangoose to improve its battling skills.

Interesting to see the rivalry between Zangoose and Seviper brought to life in the show. :)
Neat to see Nickolai again.

Kind of a small ting to like and take extreme notice to, but I find it that raspberry-like noise Seviper makes sometimes super adorable. :)

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I was surprised that Nicholai's Marshtomp lost to Ash's Treecko; type disadvantage or not, an evolved Pokemon liked Marshtomp should've beaten Treecko imo. Anyway, for once I was actually rooting for Team Rocket since I disliked Nicholai's Zangoose and basically the species in general and I wanted Jessie's Seviper to emasculate it. Sadly, Zangoose won.

Musashi~

Fiery Destroyer! <3
Seviper VS Zangoose was pretty interesting to watch.Wanted seviper to win the battle but It didn't. It good to see Jessie's soft side and her affection towards Seviper.Nicolai was a boring character.Ash dressed as Seviper was very funny actually. 7.5/10.

Gillachu

Banned
Ah damn, this was when Nicolai came back with his furry costumes. Him owning a Marshtomp before Brock was so unfair. :mad:

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
I liked seeing Nicolai and his wacky costumes again and I was surprised that his Mudkip had evolved into Marshtomp. I was impressed that this episode showed Seviper's and Zangoose's natural rivalry too.

Nikolai's fur costume gag was as funny as before and I liked seeing him hunt down Zangoose. Zangoose and Seviper's rivalry was the most exciting part.

Zamin

It was great seeing Ash and Nicolai cosplaying, it was also nice to see the Zangoose/Seviper rivalry. I wonder what actually caused it orginally, fighting over land or something? I wonder if they are actually capable of making up, it would be nice to see some resolution eventually.

It was nice seeing Skitty again.

I like how they explored Jessie's hatred for Cassidy again.

Wednesdayz

Meowth fanatic
When Ash and Nicholai battled each other, I laughed like a hyena when Ash dressed as Seviper. And when Zangoose and Seviper were fighting each other, Jessie got into it so much. She's so passionate.~

Leonhart

Imagineer
I enjoyed how Kiyo mentioned that he lost to Senri at the Touka Gym, and Numacraw versus Kimori was a nice little match. I chuckled when Satoshi dressed up as a Habunake too and how Haruka's Eneco was acting playful with it, although I have to admit that I wish Kiyo's Zangoose hadn't beaten Musashi's Habunake.

Daizy

I call you honey
Jess's Seviper was finally able to shine again after 40 episodes of doing nothing. I didn't mind that Zangoose was shown, but what's-his-name (Nicholas?) was annoying.

Leonhart

Imagineer
Jess's Seviper was finally able to shine again after 40 episodes of doing nothing.

I didn't mind Habunake's role here per se, although watching it become a "fall guy" for Zangoose's sake was a bit vexing since I had waited such a long time to see Musashi's Habunake prove his worth.

Pikachu Fan Number Nine

Don't Mess wit Texas
I wish the anime would go deeper into the Zangoose VS. Seviper rivalry like how it influences human culture in the Pokemon world.

Leonhart

Imagineer
Pikachu Fan Number Nine said:
I wish the anime would go deeper into the Zangoose VS. Seviper rivalry like how it influences human culture in the Pokemon world.

I figure that trainers at least avoid capturing both species for their teams since they'd just end up trying to harm each other even if they belong to the same trainer.

TomRC121991

My favourite word is....
Jessie: I understand. I suppose everyone has one person in the world, they wish they can abandon the island or thrown down at Raticate's hole... CASSIDY FOR INSTANT!!!!!

James/Meowth: Cassidy?!?!

Jessie: Oh! She's the one I turned to pieces if I half a chance!!!!