• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ziii's Wonder-ish Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ziii

sure thing although they are giveaways but i will happily take a mr. mime since i dont have one.

Any other starters you need or giveaways?

I am just on my way out but send a pm and i will message you when i get back in.

ok the legit events i have are the 3 sinjohruins pokemon, a japnese movie regigias (has speed evs) a smr 2010 jirachi (very touched) a lv 100 oaks letter shaymin, a shiny mew and 3 darkrais.
also thank you for introducing me to poke check. i have acctualy discovered i own over 20 hacks though:(

Hitokage2

I can get you a Chinchou, would you be willing to trade a Charmander or Cyndaquil for it? Thanks.

Ziii

ok the legit events i have are the 3 sinjohruins pokemon, a japnese movie regigias (has speed evs) a smr 2010 jirachi (very touched) a lv 100 oaks letter shaymin, a shiny mew and 3 darkrais.
also thank you for introducing me to poke check. i have acctualy discovered i own over 20 hacks though:(

Errr.... Nothing there really interests me and after all those hacks, i would think all those are clones.....

I can get you a Chinchou, would you be willing to trade a Charmander or Cyndaquil for it? Thanks.

all the starters you want for a chinchou? deal, message me and when i am finished with what i am doing, i will message you.

Vandslaux

I take it you don't RNG?

Ziii

nah - cba'ed

i caught some myself, and poke check said none were clones. if i get a legit jirachi wishmkr ill contact you again.

Ziii

Still working on RNG'ing i get right results but takes some time.

Last edited:

Ziii

One request for RNG spot open!

Request format
Pokemon: Weezing (can you Nick-Name Weezing?) Ask me why its Nick lol~
IVs: As Flawless you can
Nature: Bold
Moves: Pain Split ( I can provide a Misdreavus with Pain Split if you want
Offer: 4 Japanese Dittos? Adamant, Modest, Timid, Jolly. I have other for offer, if you don't want then. Thanks!

Ziii

Request format
Pokemon: Weezing (can you Nick-Name Weezing?) Ask me why its Nick lol~
IVs: As Flawless you can
Nature: Bold
Moves: Pain Split ( I can provide a Misdreavus with Pain Split if you want
Offer: 4 Japanese Dittos? Adamant, Modest, Timid, Jolly. I have other for offer, if you don't want then. Thanks!

Accepted although I dont have a Koffin to work with till sunday but i probably wont be finished with charmander till then.

Do you want it shiny?

Accepted although I dont have a Koffin to work with till sunday but i probably wont be finished with charmander till then.

Do you want it shiny?

I can provide a Koffin too. So, as far I understand, you need to RNG Charmander, and then RNG Koffin, right? And for shininess, I would like to, if ya can~

Ziii

I can provide a Koffin too. So, as far I understand, you need to RNG Charmander, and then RNG Koffin, right? And for shininess, I would like to, if ya can~

KK, if i finish the charmander tonight (I should finish the growlithe in about an hour) I will just pop on forums and trade a random crap shiny for any koffin (I will just work it up the hard way)

EDIT: Do the stats i sent you in PM look good?

Ziii

~Kurou

to see you smile
Pokemon: Elekid(dont know number)
IVs: Flawless
Nature:Adamant
Moves: whatever you can get
Offer:shiny vulpix UT lv15

Ziii

Pokemon: Elekid(dont know number)
IVs: Flawless
Nature:Adamant
Moves: whatever you can get
Offer:shiny vulpix UT lv15

do your IV's in x/x/x/x/x/x format and what are the stats of the vulpix?

~Kurou

to see you smile
do your IV's in x/x/x/x/x/x format and what are the stats of the vulpix?

again cant see stats cuz I dont have my ds atm but Ill let you know as soon as possible

Elements115

One with the shadows
Ferroseed shiny, flawless (31/31/31/x/31/31)
Relaxed, iron barbs, any gender
Egg moved: stealth rock, leech seed

For my elekid w/ egg moves

Ill give you the ferroseed with egg moves so you can breed

Ziii

Ferroseed shiny, flawless (31/31/31/x/31/31)
Relaxed, iron barbs, any gender
Egg moved: stealth rock, leech seed

For my elekid w/ egg moves

Ill give you the ferroseed with egg moves so you can breed

Although it's pretty obvious that it would be accepted becuase i unintentionally gave you the idea.... and i kind of want one of these myself....

Accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.