• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ziii's Wonder-ish Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ziii

Is this Elekid shiny, adamant 31/31/31/x/31/31 and male? No Cross chop?
Also is with the koffing I already have one just with no redis rights. Whats the redis rights of your poke? If I can redistribute I'll have the Koffing, bold, 31/x/31/31/31/31, shiny male one which I think you have.
I know you have a form, I'll fill out one officially after you reply this :D

you can re-distribute mine all you want as long as you just mention when trading that Ziii orginally made it.... you don't actually have to, it would jsut be nice, once my pokemon go to you, there all yours.

I can't get cross chop onto this elekid... he's already got three good moves and ya i was thinking of 31/31/31/x/31/31 adament for him.

I also left message in your shop, i believe i can get the bidoof and kabuto.

Last edited:

evan0913

you can re-distribute mine all you want as long as you just mention when trading that Ziii orginally made it.... you don't actually have to, it would jsut be nice, once my pokemon go to you, there all yours.

I can't get cross chop onto this elekid... he's already got three good moves and ya i was thinking of 31/31/31/x/31/31 adament for him.

I also left message in your shop, i believe i can get the bidoof and kabuto.

That would be even better lol :D
So Bidoof and Kabuto for Regice and adamant Regirock (I assume this is the weaker one...) right?
Of course I'll give you credit, I would do this even if you didn't ask me

Ziii

That would be even better lol :D
So Bidoof and Kabuto for Regice and adamant Regirock (I assume this is the weaker one...) right?
Of course I'll give you credit, I would do this even if you didn't ask me

I guess so, the Regice is going to be part of my trophy case - not so much into regirock so i would probably want the redistribute one.

Ziii

One request still open!

Ziii

"Request format
Pokemon: Name (Number)
IVs: Preferred IVs
Nature: Preferred Nature
Moves: Egg moves (Only available if i have them available)
Offer: Your offer"

Ziii

im interested in a nido king lv 60 and a aggron 60.i will offer big

In general or as shinys? If you mean for RNG request fill out the format - if you mean in general i could get them easily enough

acebreeder13

Master Ghost Trainer
I have a legit lvl 100 shiny pelipper for trade. how about that for your flawless shiny growlithe? check my trade shop for more info

squirtle123

legendary master.
hey, can you rng me:
lapras
shiny
nature: impish
ability:water absorb
ivs 31 31 31 31 31 31
i can offer: giritina entei raikou and heatran?

Ziii

I have a legit lvl 100 shiny pelipper for trade. how about that for your flawless shiny growlithe? check my trade shop for more info

No thanks for three reasons.

1. Pelipper is quite ugly
2. I prefer to train my own
3. Growlithe would be easier for distribution then Pelipper

hey, can you rng me:
lapras
shiny
nature: impish
ability:water absorb
ivs 31 31 31 31 31 31
i can offer: giritina entei raikou and heatran?

I will check what i can do and get back to you after work (6-8 hours)

Rickymonstaman

Unova Master
Shiny Drillbur / adamant sand rush
As flawless as can be
Shiny solosis / bold overcoat
Same as Drillbur
I'll trade anything I have I have lv 100 dialga,girtina,raquayza and a few more

Ziii

I am interested in one of your shiny Growlithe (preferably the female) and i can trade you either Kyogre with an evolutionary stone or a regigas with an evolutionary stone.

Let me see the stats of Kyogre (PM them to me)

Shiny Drillbur / adamant sand rush
As flawless as can be
Shiny solosis / bold overcoat
Same as Drillbur
I'll trade anything I have I have lv 100 dialga,girtina,raquayza and a few more

I will do the Drillbur for the Rayquaza (Not interested in dialga) but send me the stats of the Giritina (PM).

fusionzekrom

I'm back! :)
Hi, may i make a rng request?
Pokemon: Axew
Shiny: Yes
Ability: Adamant
Preferred IVs: 31/31/31/x/31/31
Ability: Mold Breaker

Would love it to be original and not cloned. I can offer 1 thunder stone and 1 leaf stone. as well as a regirock(Its trained though) and a UT Lugia. Hope you can help thanks. I would love one because i had been traded a hack and I'm looking for a legit one. Thanks once again in advance.

PS I can offer up to 3 stones(either thunder and leaf only) and I'll keep the Axew strictly for myself since this is for my team.

Last edited:

Ziii

Hi, may i make a rng request?
Pokemon: Axew
Shiny: Yes
Ability: Adamant
Preferred IVs: 31/31/31/x/31/31
Ability: Mold Breaker

Would love it to be original and not cloned. I can offer 1 thunder stone and 1 leaf stone. as well as a regirock(Its trained though) and a UT Lugia. Hope you can help thanks. I would love one because i had been traded a hack and I'm looking for a legit one. Thanks once again in advance.

PS I can offer up to 3 stones(either thunder and leaf only) and I'll keep the Axew strictly for myself since this is for my team.

I'll accept for the lugia (this will be the fourth i made with these stats) and i will even look around and add some egg moves to it for that leaf stone (ran out of water's and leafs).

On a side note, i am going to put this in pending for the time being becuase i am backed up with a couple here. I will message you when it's ready.

deviantShiny

Shiny Data Collector
I am interested in your Porygon and will give you ANYTHING, if you can trade me one of those Bidoofs!!!

Please check out my shop for what I have to offer, in my sig :3

Ziii

Those two bidoof's are contest only but it's quiet easy to enter the contest - make a request, i do the request, you pick 1 number per request and you never know you might get it on your first try.

Anywho, make an offer on the porygon if you want.

Or you could simple make a request for one with the same stats..... although i heard the word anything so that might be a little dangerous *insert a sinister and devious smile here*

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.