• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Zionism

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pristarin

Banned
What is there to debate against? You didn't really present any arguments to help start things off. You posted various videos against Zionism and the state of Israel. Most of us don't really have the patience to look through each video, note each argument presented, and refute it clearly. Pick a couple points to choose from and put them into your own words, maybe we'll get somewhere then...

I'll make one point though. Having nuclear weapons doesn't make you a rogue nuclear state. Israel isn't anymore of a rogue nuclear state than the U.S. is.

Last edited:

Vermehlo_Steele

Grand Arbiter II
I didn't come here to watch videos, only use videos/articles as examples or clarification or it's just tedious.

Israel is legitimate and is no rogue state.

Profesco

gone gently
My official position in this debate is that posting a bunch of youtube vids is a crummy way to start a debate. Obviously, I win the argument.

Status
Not open for further replies.