• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Zipzap's ultimate custom sig stuff.

d00med16

Ninetales breeder
YEah, Tyrano I figured out how to do your Fossilzed, aged portait, and Kaleidascope effects in my paint shop pro. :p

Shuam

righteous
can i get one of those old paper pokemon??

if so-aruseus pls. thx!

tyranofreak

Tyranitar Trainer
This shop is seriously dying, so in order to revive it, I need a TC. Trainer is Steven. Pokemon are Mewtwo, Blaziken, Swampert, Tyranitar, Sceptile, and Salamence. The badges are all Hoenn.

Dotaitos Tree

Stop Or Ill Shoot...
hey can i get a tc its hard but please =)

Name-Rose
Trainer-female hero trainer from d/p
Pokemon- moukazaru, mukubird (shiny), shiny bippa, mime jr., rioru, shiny byuosel
Style-original
Badge set-switching on and off from honen,to frontier (gold), to the first 2 d/p badges
background-fire

d00med16

Ninetales breeder
FireTrainer could you please re-request cause I can't find it and Zipzap totally went away on us after importing Diamond so >< and yeah sorry.

d00med16

Ninetales breeder
Sorry but my sprite resources just went down for the D/P sprites >< I will get everything in on Friday.

Lizard-kun

Serebii's Ninja
Breeding card.
pokemon: DP Shiny shuppet lv. 58 female, and DP Sableye lv. 59 male.

The_Ruler

Hello I'm tyranofreak's cousin and I would like a Mewtwo glitch. I prefer it be done by tyranofreak but doomed can make it to though.