• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Zold's Sun and Moon Breeding/RNG Grounds (Flawless Ball Bred HA Pokémon and Ditto's!)

RyoShirogane

I'm sorry for the trouble, but I'm having some technical issues right now. ;A; My internet wiring got wrecked so it isn't being able to connect, I'm using another access spot which isn't mine nor my 3DS is able of connecting on it. orz The problem may be fixed asap, but for now I'm unable to trade. I'll notify when it's fixed though, but I'm terrible sorry for the inconvenience. ´A`

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Hey zold hows it going friend ^_^ I noticed something on your chart that I am intreasted in and hopefully you don't have what I am offering not sure if your charts are updated but it wasn't under alolan cubone :p

Trainer Name: FairyWitch
Interested in: Green Core Minor
IV Spread: 31/31/31/x/31/31
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Shields down
PokéBall: Friend Ball
EggMoves: none
Nickname: no nickname

Offer: Cubone
Ability: Lightning Rod
PokéBall: Level Ball

Friend Code: 1693-1320-3008
In Game Name: Allie
Timezone GMT: GMT -4

Zold

Pokémon Breeder
@FairyWitch: Order and offer accepted, probably for Sun/Monday!
@wannabe311: After a quick look I found the followin that interest me: (5IV, right nature / (preferably HA) Correct ability / eggmoves)
Heavy Ball Beldu
Heavy Ball Gible
Heavy Ball Riolu
Friend Ball Solosis
Love Ball Alomola
Heavy Ball Honedge
Moon Ball Drampa
Moon Ball Dhelmise

Last edited:

BlueDryBones1

Pokemon Breeder

Zold

Pokémon Breeder
@BlueDryBones: I'm still interested in the Oricorio you mentioned a while ago, I am also interested in Luxury ball Sandygast. Please let me know if any of these is available for trade. Also, as many of your Pokemon are 6IV, please note that I do not accept cloned Pokemon, so just 5IV will do for me :).
@wannabe311: Allright, which Pokemon did you want in return?

BlueDryBones1

Pokemon Breeder
@BlueDryBones: I'm still interested in the Oricorio you mentioned a while ago, I am also interested in Luxury ball Sandygast. Please let me know if any of these is available for trade. Also, as many of your Pokemon are 6IV, please note that I do not accept cloned Pokemon, so just 5IV will do for me :).
@wannabe311: Allright, which Pokemon did you want in return?

I'm aware of that, the Pokemon listed under regions are my own personal Pokémon and I trade what I breed from those not those exact ones(with a few rare exceptions only on sites that allow it if the receiver is aware). Whas in stock is actually the third tab which for now is only a Deino. I'll get to work on both of them and shoot you a pm once finished.

Zold

Pokémon Breeder
Update:
Around 15 new Pokemon have been added to the older generations cards. A few others received updates as well :)

Ixin

Would you be interested in:

Pokemon: Bagon
Nature: Jolly
Ability: Rock Head
PokéBall: Moon Ball
EggMoves: Dragon Dance, Dragon Rush, Thrash, Hydro Pump
EVs: 252 Atk, 252 Speed (done in PokePelago so still lvl 1)

for an Adamant Beast Ball Indigo Minior?

Zold

Pokémon Breeder
@Ixin: I can trade either for the next 5 hours, although I have dinner somewhere in between.

Last edited:

wannabe311

~Zold~

Heya! I've started breeding, will message when done heheh

I'd like the following as written on the cards pls:
1. Beast Totodile
2. Beast Rhyhorn
3. Level Eevee (Anticipation)
4. Beast Deino
5. Carbink
6. Level Geodude
7. Love Fomantis
8. Love Oricorio (HP Ice)

~Thanksss~

Doomdour

Color Ball Collector
Trainer Name: Doomdour
Interested in: Geodude
IV Spread: Any
Nature: Any
Ability: Galvanize
PokéBall: Heavy Ball
EggMoves: Any
Nickname: None

Offer: Alolan Grimer
IV Spread: 31-31-XX-31-31-XX
Ability: Power of Alchemy (HA)
PokéBall: Nest Ball

Friend Code: 4656-7436-3575
In Game Name: Benny
Timezone GMT: -4

Zold

Pokémon Breeder
@wannabe311: Allrighty, it might take some time as I have to give lectures the whole day on Wednesday and Friday, so I've scheduled it for Monday :).
@Doomdour: Order and offer accepted and ready for trade.

SoNkei

Hello again!
I am interested in many Kalos Pokemon (Fennekin/Froakie/Pampkaboo/Moibat/etc to name a few) and some older Gen Pokemon!
I can offer a wide arrange of Pokemon that I can breed. Send me a PM to descuss if interested!

Zold

Pokémon Breeder
Update: Pokebank
With Pokebank released I have access to my collection on Pokebank. For the time being, I will continue to breed these Pokemon in the 6th generation. This is because many of them get benificial move tutors in ORAS. I'm currently working on a list to determine which Pokemon I can transfer to Sun, once it's complete I'll clarify which species shall remain in the 6th gen and which will be transferred to gen 7.

Of course, any breed request can be transfered to gen 7 if desired.