• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Zold's Sun and Moon Breeding/RNG Grounds (Flawless Ball Bred HA Pokémon and Ditto's!)

juffate

Not-So Normal Type
Trainer Name: juffate
Interested in: Bruxish
IV Spread: 31-31-31-XX-31-31
Nature: jolly
Ability: dazling
PokéBall: any
EggMoves: poison fang/ ice fang
Nickname: no nickname

Offer: Minior (green)
IV Spread: 31-31-31-31-31-31 or 31-31-31-XX-31-31
Nature: adamant
Ability: Shields down
PokéBall: friend ball
EggMoves: [none

Friend Code: 1822-1178-9012
In Game Name: Smash
Timezone: EST (GMT -5)

ZeAfroGentleman

Trainer Name: ZeAfroGentleman.
Interested in: Pichu.
IV Spread: 31-XX-31-31-31-31.
Nature: Timid.
Ability: Static.
PokéBall: Any.
EggMoves: Any.
Nickname: Photon.

Offer: Minior.
IV Spread: 31-31-31-31-31-31.
Nature: Mild
Ability: Shields Down
PokéBall: Ultra Ball.
EggMoves: None.

Friend Code: 4313-4849-3212
In Game Name: Dennis, The Netherlands, Gelderland.
Timezone GMT: GMT +1

Note: I am willing to add in one of the apricorn balls as a hold item in exchange. :)

Lord Fighting

Bank Ball Collector
I've got a Beast Totodile, but the others seem cool. (I only update my shop with 4-5V's, as adding all 0-3V's would give my orders that take way too long for me to breed. I still accept rare balls however, as you never know if you might need it one day when nobody offers it!)

I meant to update with the latest different ball combinations you have rather than update with just the good IV mons. Its hard to offer you rare ball mons if I don't know which ones you already have per se.

Anyway, does fast rockruff sound okay for the last one?

BlueDryBones1

Pokemon Breeder
Hey Zold, almost done with Deino so felt now was a good opportunity to put it up. Also I have a friend who is interested in your Morelull so I'll use my 1 credit for that right now as well.

Trainer Name: BlueDryBones1
Offer: Deino
IV Spread: 31.e.30.30.30.31 (Hidden Power Poison)
Gender: Both (1 will be perfect, one will be a reject, the reject is free for rebreeding convenience due to the complicated Hidden Power)
Nature: Modest
Ability: Hustle
PokéBall: Beast Ball
EggMoves: Assurance, Ice Fang, Screech, Thunder Fang
Interested in: Credit(s)

Question the Hidden Power Poison? Well it hits 50% harder than Flash Cannon on 3/4 of the Tapus which are everywhere right now. Considering the Tapus it hit can usually switch in freely to your STABs I say that is pretty significant. Also its free b/c of Hyper Training.

Request:
Username: BlueDryBones1
Pokemon: Morelull
IV Spread: 31.x.31.31.31.31
Nature: Bold
Ability: Effect Spore (though if you happen to have its HA that would be nice)
PokéBall Love
EggMoves: The 4 listed

Wanted to use my available credit from Cubone on this one. I have a friend who likes Morelull and could make a interesting project from this.

Zold

Pokémon Breeder
@Juffate: Order and offer accepted, probably done tommorow!
@ZeAfroGentleman: What colour is the Minior you're offering?
@Lord Fighting: Yeah, sounds good. Note that I always delay Pokeball requests till I have bred all IV requests though, it's a bit busy at the moment, but I expect your offer to be done tommorow night.
@BlueDryBones: Order and offer accepted, probably done tommorow night! HP Poison makes sense and as you said it doesn't affect the stats anymore. The Deino will be worth 1*2 = 2 Credits because of Hidden Power.

Last edited:

SunTea07

Ace Trainer
Trainer Name: SunTea07
Interested in: Grubbin
IV Spread: HP Ice
Nature: Modest
Ability: Any
PokéBall: Net Ball
EggMoves: Mudshot
Nickname: None

Offer: Dratini
IV Spread: 31-31-31-XX-31-31
Nature: Jolly
Ability: Marvel Scale
PokéBall: Lure Ball
EggMoves: Mist / Haze / Aqua Jet

Friend Code: 1392-8584-9407
In Game Name: M
Timezone GMT: GMT +8

latiosjayfeather

Pokemon Competitor
Trainer Name: latiosjayfeather
Interested in: Gible
IV Spread: XX-XX-XX-XX-XX-XX (don't care I am gonna breed my own anyway)
Nature: Jolly
Ability: Rough Skin
PokéBall: beast ball
EggMoves: Don't care
Nickname: None

Offer: machop
IV Spread: [Offered IV Spread 31-31-31-XX-31-0]
Nature: Sassy
Ability: guts
PokéBall: Beast ball
EggMoves: None

Also I can trade any BP items instead if you want.

Friend Code: [3883-8832-4804]
In Game Name: Joel
Timezone GMT: GMT -05 (I am always available in my time on weekdays 16:00-22:30)

Xenomata

MS Paint Sableye
Okay, the following are planned to be my next few breeding projects, so it should be assumed that they are all going to be 5IV (-attack or -Sp.Attack hopefully obvious) and female. Listed next to them will be their nature, pokeball, and any egg moves. Anywhere that multiple pokeballs are mentioned I could use your input on.

~Adamant Geodude. Heavy Ball. Galvanize HA.
~Adamant Bagon, Lure/Beast Ball, Intimidate. Thrash-Dragon Dance
~Timid Togepi, Beast/Moon/Love Ball. Serene Grace. Nasty Plot-Future Sight
~Naive Riolu, Beast Ball. Prankster. Bullet Punch-Vacuum Wave-Hi Jump Kick-Crunch (will try to aim for Flawless, but I might just give up and send over whatever happens to have the highest IV on a 5IV)

I don't have anything in particular that I want right now (you could say I'm just building up credits), and it should not be assumed that I will have them done right away. If you want more details about any particular breeding project, feel free to ask.

Zold

Pokémon Breeder
@SunTea07: Order and offer accepted, probably done Wednesday!
@Latiosjayfeather: Order and offer accepted and ready for trade.
@Xatuish: Absolutely not a beast for Togepi, I'd go for Love. I might already have such a Bagon, but I'm not fully sure. Just let me know once you're done.
@zeafrogentleman: In that case, order and offer accepted, probably done Wednesday!

Last edited:

Xenomata

MS Paint Sableye
@Xatuish: Absolutely not a beast for Togepi, I'd go for Love. I might already have such a Bagon, but I'm not fully sure. Just let me know once you're done.

Alright, hope you can get back to me on the Bagon thing soon, though I'm pretty sure Bagon couldn't be in a Lure Ball until this generation if it means anything.

Lord Fighting

Bank Ball Collector
@Xatuish: Don't have it yet so it's good :)

I was trading you the lure bagon as part of our trade but if you want to swap it for something else idm

Xenomata

MS Paint Sableye
Then I have a pair I guess \o/

I could modify my Bagon to be Beast Ball instead.

...man I am really in love with the Beast Ball aren't I...

Hasty

Moonside
Hi,
any chance you accept a Bottle Cap or Leftovers (or both if you think that's fairer)? I'm interested in your Dhelmise.

Hasty

Moonside
Mh, okay, I'll probably come back another time then.
I don't have the resources to get BP items right now. :p

Unless you accept 2 Bottle Caps and a Leftovers or so?

Zold

Pokémon Breeder
@Hasty: Kinda swimming in Bottle Caps atm. I do accept Eviolite, Red Card, Focus Sash, Life Orb and Lucky Egg though, these are all story items.