• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Zold's Sun and Moon Breeding/RNG Grounds (Flawless Ball Bred HA Pokémon and Ditto's!)

Zold

Pokémon Breeder
LtaGLNw.jpg

eNEFJFh.jpg
QcQf9x5.jpg
lb7Jzhf.jpg

For direct contact, you can always add me on Steam or Discord.
Steam:
http://steamcommunity.com/id/zoldchu
Discord: Feel free to drop by in our chit-chat Pokemon group, I also arrange trades here: https://discord.gg/5s9hGDY

38QfveH.png

I RNG Flawless Ditto's, Hidden Power Ditto's, Nature Ditto's and specific spread Ditto's. All my Ditto's are RNG'd in Pokémon Black, this is an English game file.

uQlkPfM.png

RSnBEkE.jpg
ROqYeEi.jpg
sGfMvWX.jpg
wjB343I.jpg
0CIyt09.jpg
yAfXebK.jpg
Major Wants list:
- Eviolite
- USUM Apricorn Ball combinations that are aesthetically fitting!

Other offers are also welcome!
I am looking for Pokemon bred in Pokeballs that match the color or charasterics of the Pokemon or its evolutionary stages. This implies a perfect bred Pokemon with a beneficial nature, 5IV's, the correct ability and if necessary eggmoves. I am fine with either gender. Feel free to make an offer and don't be shy, most things can be discussed! One Pokemon trades for one Pokemon, do mind that broken gender Pokemon and Hidden Power breeds may cost more. I do not accept shiny or event Pokemon as an offer.

Rules:
By offering, ordering, trading, posting or participating in any way in my trade shop you agree to, and accept, the following rules:
- All Serebii rules apply on my trade shop.
- All Trade Shop standard rules apply on my trade shop.
- When making a request you must follow the Format. (Listed further down in this post)
- Please look at the pricings before you make an offer.
- I aim to deliver Pokémon on time. In rare occasions however I am free to delay a request by a maximum of 2 days.
- None of the Pokémon I receive or provide may be (originally) hacked, cloned, rng'd and or manipulated in any exploitative way.
- All Pokémon I receive and provide may be bred, trained and traded to other trainers.
- If your request differs from what is offered on the card(s), I advice to mention this briefly, to prevent confusion.
- A finished request must be picked up within 7 days after the completion date. I am free to cancel standing orders that exceed this time-limit.

Private Messages:
- PM's are Private and stay Private. Do not post PM's in this thread.
- Please do not send me PM's about if your request is ready or not. I will let you know either through PM or through this thread under 'Finished Requests'.
- If you wish to change or cancel your request please send me a PM for further negotiations regarding the subject.
- If your order is ready, please leave me a PM about when you are able to trade.

Communication:
Friend Code:
0362 - 1474 - 0473 In Game Name: Zold
- I greatly prefer communication through Discord, experience has shown that this speeds up the trading process by a lot. Feel free to drop by: https://discord.gg/5s9hGDY
- Alternatively, contact me on Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198039483274/
- If you are interested in one of my bred Pokémon, please leave a message in this thread along with your offer.
- All requests should be made in this thread.
- When referring to 'Time' I use the CE(S)T timezone (equal to GMT+1 and GMT+2 in the summertime seasons).
- If I do not reply on your message within a day, Please leave me a PM.
- If your order is ready and you want to start the trade, please leave me a PM.
- Perfect Pokémon have 5 stats 31.
- Flawless Pokémon have 6 stats 31.
- For some Pokémon having 30, 1 or 0 in a stat is considered 'perfect'.
Pricings:
Breeding
- Any Regular Pokémon (you offer or order) has the value and price of 1 'credit'. (A credit is just a way to give value to a Pokemon, most trades will simply be one Pokemon for another, so don't get confused by this!)
- Pokémon with a 25% chance on your desired gender add +1 to the price of the IV bred Pokémon
- I do not perfect-breed specific genders that have only 12.5% chance. I will breed them with 4IV's for a total price of 2.
- Hidden Power breeding multiplies the price by 2.
- All costs apply cumulative on one-another.

RNG:
- RNG'd Flawless Ditto's have a standard price of 2 credits.
- Hidden Power or specific IV spreads add +1 to the price of a Ditto.
- A specific nature adds +1 to the price of a Ditto.
Breed Request Format:
If you are interested in one of my Pokémon please use this format, make sure to look at the pricings before making an offer:

Trainer Name: [Your Serebii.net Forum (Display) Name]
Interested in: [Pokémon Species]
IV Spread: [Desired Spread: XX-XX-XX-XX-XX-XX]
Nature: [Desired Nature]
Ability: [Desired Ability]
PokéBall: [Desired PokéBall]
EggMoves: [Desired Eggmove / Eggmove / Eggmove / Eggmove]
Nickname: [Desired Nickname]
Generation: [Gen 6 / Gen 7]
Move Tutor/TM's] [Desired Move / Desired Move / Desired Move / Desired Move ]

OR

Trainer Name: [Your Serebii.net Forum (Display) Name]
Interested in: [Ditto]
IV Spread: [Desired Spread: XX-XX-XX-XX-XX-XX]
Nature: [Desired Nature/Random]
Nickname: [Desired Nickname]

AND

Offer: [Pokémon Species]
IV Spread: [Offered IV Spread XX-XX-XX-XX-XX-XX]
Nature: [Offered Nature]
Ability: [Offered Ability]
PokéBall: [Offered PokéBall]
EggMoves: [Offered Eggmove / Eggmove / Eggmove / Eggmove]
Generation: [Gen 6 / Gen 7]

Friend Code: [XXXX-XXXX-XXXX] (Do not refer to your Signature)
In Game Name: [Your Name] (Do not put: 'You already added me' here)
Timezone GMT: [GMT -/+ X]

I hope this covers it up, if there are any questions feel free to ask them in this thread!

Finished Requests:
Current Requests:
Below are the credits collected by traders. You can use these credits as an offer. The maximum amount of credits you can use per request per week is 5.

AlexDji: 11
andrew44: 4
Arctaos: 5
Azulart: 11
BlueDryBones: 14
cannibaleye: 3
Chestank: 8
CloneBlazer: 1
Connor: 3
Cronkr: 3
Doomdour: 4
dstenshi: 10
Dunkleosteus: 1
Elena90: 2
golden25: 8
iTarTar: 6
Ixeilon: 3
jewfro: 5
KenKong: 10
Lord Fighting: 1
Naemeria: 18
notnotjohn: 3
pikamilk: 9
PokePnguin: 2
Raravian: 6
Rhianne: 6
SilverLanayru: 5
Speedy1: 2
ubernerd37: 1
Whimsicott: 1
Xenomata: 2
Zima: 2
3fiddy: 1
danoobna: 1

Last edited:

Zold

Pokémon Breeder
Featured Breeds:
Below you can read some of the projects I've been breeding myself. These Pokemon are also in the shop (the level 1 version of course). I will give a rough sketchy analysis, which gives the idea of the sets I'm using. I usually play in all tiers, including Battle Royale and Free For alls, so expect some weird sets every now and then!

Comfey.png

Comfey @ Rocky Helmet
252 HP / 252 Defense / 4 Special Defense
Bold Nature | IV's: 31/XX/31/30/30/31
Ability: Triage

- Draining Kiss
- Hidden Power: Ground
- Calm Mind
- Synthesis

A cute floating circle of flowers, who wouldn't fall in love with such a Pokemon? Comfey is an often underrated Pokemon that will likely see quite some usage in RU teams. Even in UU it has a small niche in stall teams, but its bulk is a little lackluster for that to be reliable. Now, one thing I don't often encounter on Comfey sets is a Rocky Helmet. Rocky Helmet is absolutely a must have on Comfey if you plan on stalling. The Fairy typing along with the defense investments allows Comfey to outstall any physical hitter that doesn't hit more than 60% in one hit. You can start off with a Calm Mind, and then proceeed to spam Synthesis, so don't forget to PP Up it! If the opponent makes contact, he will slowly faint due to Rocky Helmet, which deals 1/8th damage per turn. If the opponent deals 60% damage in one hit, this means that you can still stall for 5 turns straight. In these five turns you'll have done 62.5% damage, meaning you can likely finish off the remaining 37.5% with a prioritized Draining Kiss which is Calm Mind boosted thanks to turn 1.

Comfey is best used against Dragon and Fighting types, which it can hit with a super-effective Draining Kiss. Hidden Power ground is there to deal with Magneton, Aggron and the common Fire, Poison or Steel switch ins to Comfey. If the opponent doesn't have anything to 2HKO Comfey, you can set up Calm Mind and proceed to sweep with a prioritized Draining Kiss, which heals 75% of the dealt damage. All in all, this Pokemon does require some planning, but it can surely be a very valueble stall!

Raticate.png

Raticate (Alolan) @ Normalium Z
252 HP / 252 Attack / 4 Speed
Adamant Nature | IV's: 31/31/31/XX/31/31
Ability: Hustle

- Giga Impact
- Sucker Punch
- Final Gambit
- Swords Dance

One of my favourite handcraft sets is this one! It's highly surprising and highly effective. First of all, Hustle synergizes amazingly well with Z-moves (which cannot miss). Raticate's Breakneck Blitz hits harder than a Choice Band Outrage Dragonite, which makes it super scary - and heck, the animation is glorious. Of course, he will roam the lower tiers, but Alolan Raticate can surely sneak away one or two K.O.'s. He's also a blast to use in Battle Royales because of this. Alolan Raticate comes with higher bulk which allows him to take a hit and then get a K.O. Although normal Raticate has more attack, he is too puny to pull this moveset off. The strategy is simple, you switch Raticate in on a favourable matchup (it has 3 immunities, and quite some bulk thanks to HP investment) and then simply press your Z-move. Of course this is best used when there are no Ghost, Steel or Rock Pokemon left. If you do expect a switch to an offensive Ghost-type or a speedy but puny sweeper, you can Swords Dance to set-up for a Sucker Punch OHKO. Be aware though, as Sucker Punch only has 80% accuracy because of Hustle. Sucker Punch is chosen over Crunch to make up for the lackluster speed of Alolan Raticate. This does however make him very prown to Ghostly-stalls that use Will-o-Wisp.

If Raticate gets a K.O. with its Z-move, opponents will usually think that now is the perfect time to get a boost or hazard move going. Final Gambit ensures they are very wrong by making that assumption, as it deals massive damage to almost any Pokemon. Additionaly, it won't miss due to being a 'special' move. Finally, Giga Impact can be used to K.O. the last Pokemon of the opponent, or if you really don't have any other options. All in all, this set is incredibly dangerous and should not be underestimated. Of course though, this still is an Alolan Raticate, which will likely end up in RU or below.

Ninetales_a.png

Ninetales (Alolan) * @ Light Clay
252 HP / 252 Speed / 4 Defense
Timid Nature | IV's: 31/XX/31/31/31/31
Ability: Snow Warning

- Blizzard
- Moonblast
- Aurora Veil
- Disable

First off, let me just clarify how happy I am that we got Alolan Ninetales and Sandslash this generation! My favourite type is Ice, and these two just look amazingly well and have quite some sheer power for in the UU tier (I hope they won't become BL). My first shiny was a Vulpix this generation, and I didn't even notice it untill box inspection! With that underway, Ninetales is the only Snow Warner who gets Aurora Veil. Aurora Veil is such an amazing move, that it's simply a must have for Ninetales. Aurora Veil makes her capable of taking super effective hits, which she can Disable right after that. This allows for a switch to Sandslash, who can then set up with Swords Dance. Blizzard is obviously there because it's an amazing move in hail that hits hard, Moonblast scares away the fighting types that like to bully ice types.

Light Clay gives more Auroa Veil support and allows Sandslash to take additional hits, the HP EV's obviously give more sustain and the speed is required to set up an Aurora Veil before taking a hit. Overall a quite straightforward set, but also highly effective!

Slash.png

Sandslash (Alolan) @ Life Orb
252 Attack / 252 Speed / 4 HP
Adamant Nature | IV's: 31/31/31/XX/31/31
Ability: Slush Rush

- Icicle Crash
- Iron Head
- Earthquake
- Swords Dance

This Sandslash combo's extremely well with Alolan Ninetales. After setting up Aurora Veil and optionally disabling a Fire type move you can proceed to set up your Swords Dance, Slush Rush. The only type this Sandslash can't hit well is Bug/Water and some Levitaters such as Rotom Heat. Despite this, the Swords Dance + Life Orb allows for crazy damage and Slush Rush makes sure he outspeeds mosts UU threats. The steel type also gives a nice coverage for Ninetales poison weakness and Sandslash's defense allows him to take most physical hits. Aurora Veil also allows him to survive Mach Punch, which comes in handy.

All in all, a very straightforward but fun Ice combo to use, that's sure to have some impact in the UU tier, if we assume Drizzle and Drought will be banned there and Snow Warning and Sand Stream will be allowed!

Ribombee_copy.png

Ribombee @ Fairium-Z
252 Speed / 252 Special Attack / 4 HP
Timid Nature | IV's: 31/XX/31/30/30/31
Ability: Sweet Veil

- Moonblast
- Bug Buzz
- Hidden Power Ground
- Quiver Dance

Ribombee is in my opinion the most adorable new Pokemon! She is very cute and has an amazing color-scheme, which is why I decided to breed her as one of my first Pokemon in Sun and Moon. Competitively speaking, she doesn't seem very strong though, maybe a solid NU Quiver Dancer is her best bet, but that doesn't stop us from using her of course! First of all, for the ball Ribombee has a color scheme that goes nicely with Ultra, Luxury, Premier and arguebly Heal Ball. I decided to go for Ultra as it seems the best matching Pokeball. I believe her moveset has two options, in singles where Baton Pass is banned that is, Choice Specs set and Quiver Dance. In both cases, she will need a Timid Nature and 252 SPE, 252 SPA, 4HP to allow for maximum sweeping potential. Bulky sets with Roost can exist, but I feel like her bulk is too low for it to work. Of course, a specially defensive set could work fine, but I decided to head for sweeper town!

Ribombee has a nice moveset, with Moonblast, Quiver Dance, Bug Buzz/Pollen Puff as her main moves. Bug Buzz is preferred as it hits through subs. The problem with Fairy/Bug moves is that they're both not very effective on Fire, Poison and Steel. This just yells for Hidden Power Ground. Hidden Power Fire is also optional, to deal with Bug/Steel and Grass/Steel types, but I decided to go for Hidden Power Ground as it seemed more versatile.

The ability of choice is either Sweet Veil or Shield Dust. Sweet Veil allows for switch ins on Spore and Sleep Powder whereas Shield Dust protects mainly against Nuzzle and Discharge. I decided to offer both in this shop as both seem viable. For my own Ribombee I went for Sweet Veil as mine isn't very bulky and wouldn't want to take a Discharge hit anyway.

Finally, the item of choice is Focus Sash, Life Orb or Fairium-Z. Sash makes Ribombee a great lead, Life Orb allows for more k.o. power and Fairinite allows Ribombee to take out bulky Pokemon. All in all Ribombee has some potential, but most of all, is a very cute must have Pokemon on every team!

Last edited:

Zold

Pokémon Breeder
Discoveries & Tips and Tricks:
Same Species Random Pokeball Passing!?
Today I learned that when you breed two Pokemon of the same species with different balls, both balls can actually pass on to the child, this is selected randomly. At first it frustrated me, but this feature actually allows for a lot of new combinations such as Apricorn Hidden Ability Pokemon! This applies to Pokemon that cannot be caught in Apricorn Balls in gen 7, but can be caught in Apricorn Balls in gen 4, which will be interesting when Pokebank becomes available.

Master Ball cannot be bred and acts as a Pokeball
Although expectable, the Master Ball cannot be bred this generation. When putting a male in a Master Ball with a female in another ball, the Master Ball will act as a Pokeball and add a chance for the offspring to be in a regular Pokeball as well. I'm assuming the same goes for Cherish, but I am not 100% certain on that one!

Better get your beans, happiness is expensive!
With the lack of Befriending Power 3, raising the happiness of a Pokemon has become quit expensive in terms of berries. You need more than 30 berries to max a Pichu that just hatched. Of course max happiness is not required to evolve per se, but it still costs a lot of berries. Using Poke Polago you can easily obtain these berries however, so I'd advise to get your beans!

ALL level up moves available at the Move-reminder at level 1?!
According to some of my brothers tests, all level up moves can now be relearned at level one. Of course, we didn't test all Pokemon, but this does seem to be the case. This would really make getting egg-moves a lot easier. Can anyone confirm or bust this theory?

Last edited:

Azulart

Shiny Hunter
Trainer Name: Mythe
Interested in: Cutiefly
IV Spread: HP ground one spread in list ( 31/x/31/30/30/31 )
Nature: Timid
Ability: Sweet Veil
PokéBall: Ultra ball
EggMoves: Baton pass - Moonblast
Nickname:

Offer: Wimpod
IV Spread: 31/31/31/x/31/31
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Wimpout
PokéBall: Premier ball (For shiny form)
EggMoves: Aqua jet + Wide guard.

Zold

Pokémon Breeder
@Azulart: Howdy Azulart! Welcome to the new shop, good to have you as a first customer ;D. Order and Offer accepted, I'll breed it tonight so we can trade tommorow!

Azulart

Shiny Hunter
@Azulart: Howdy Azulart! Welcome to the new shop, good to have you as a first customer ;D. Order and Offer accepted, I'll breed it tonight so we can trade tommorow!

Sounds great, yes great shop as always Zold.
I think I'll have them done tomorrow evening, hope to see you then !

Lord Fighting

Bank Ball Collector
Trade ya a love ball mimikyu for your level rockruff? No iv's I'm afraid.

Zold

Pokémon Breeder
@Lord Fighting: Howdy Lord Fighting ;D! I can do no IV's for no IV's if that's fine with you!

Erron Black

The Outlaw
I'd love to snag a Level Ball Rockruff and a Beast Ball Wishiwashi, IVs don't matter to me.

I can offer any two of Love Ball Komala, Beast Ball Goomy, or Beast Ball Riolu. :)

Scherzando

scare-TZAN-doe
Hi! I haven't started breeding for IVs so I'm not expecting good IVs in return, that okay?

Trainer Name: Scherzando
Interested in: Rockruff
IV Spread: anything
Nature: Jolly
Ability: Steadfast
PokéBall: Timer Ball
EggMoves: Sucker Punch
Nickname: none

Offer: Bounsweet
IV Spread: random
Ability: Oblivious
PokéBall: Friend Ball
EggMoves: Synthesis / Play Rough

Friend Code: 1306-6720-7342
In Game Name: Zeki
Timezone GMT: GMT -8

SilverLanayru

It's a mystery.
*subscribes to le thread* Hello friend~ I'd be honored to help you out again, haha. Although unfortunately, I'm currently lacking in good IV parents till I somehow get lucky with the GTS. xD
We'll see how this goes! I kinda have an eye on the Turtonator, but I'll be back when I have something decent to offer. lol
(Plus, I'm actually prioritizing completing as much of my dex progress as I can before I shift focus to breeding. ^^; Might be a little while.)

Lord Fighting

Bank Ball Collector
@Lord Fighting: Howdy Lord Fighting ;D! I can do no IV's for no IV's if that's fine with you!

Thats great! Although Im still only halfway through the story so it will be a while before I can breed you a copy :3

(P.S: can u attach pokerus to it?)

SolgaleoX779

Trainer Name: SolgaleoX779
Interested In: Rockruff
IV: any
Ability: Steadfast
Pokeball: Level Ball
EM: Sucker Punch, Fire Fang

Offering: Wimpod
IV: 31/31/31/X/31/31
Nature: Adamant
Pokeball: Net Ball
EM: Aqua Jet

FC: 0963-0441-8098
IGN: Logan
Time Zone: GMT -05:00

Xenomata

MS Paint Sableye
The problem with Fairy/Bug moves is that they're both not very effective on Fire, Poison and Steel. This just yells for Hidden Power Ground. Hidden Power Fire is also optional, to deal with Bug/Steel and Grass/Steel types, but I decided to go for Hidden Power Ground as it seemed more versatile.

Wow, glad to know I'm not the only one to notice that one.

...anyways, something I'd like to ask. Are you willing to accept the actual Apricorn Balls themselves as currency, assuming that they can be traded (I don't know the fact for sure since I've yet to do any non-wonder trading)?

I'm not really sure what I want to do with my own Apricorn balls yet, though I know for a fact I want to do Love Ball Tapu Lele, as agonizingly hard as it sounds to me right now. Heck, if you want to try and make any deals, just give me a hitlist of pokemon (available in Sun) that you would like in a certain pokeball and I'd be willing to do it. It might just take a bit because I've yet to get my own Destiny Knot.

Zold

Pokémon Breeder
@Erron Black: I can trade them for Beast Ball Riolu + Love Ball Komala! Your Pokemon are ready for trade, please use the format next time though, so I have your FC and stuff!
@Scherzando: Order and offer accepted and ready for trade, please drop a PM when you're available for trade!
@Silver: Howdy Silver, good to see you around ^.^! Breeding is pretty easy in gen 7, you can S.O.S. chain Ditto's with 4IV's in about 30-45 minutes! Feel free to drop by once you're done with the story!
@Lord Fighting: Your order is ready for trade! Please use the format next time though :)
@SolgaleoX779: I'm afraid I received a simmilar Wimpod yesterday, but I'd love to arrange a trade, perhaps there's something else you have? (Will update the cards with Wimpod soon). If you really don't care about the IV's, I could just breed one very fast for you though, as it's easy to do, but I'd rather trade a perfect for a perfect!
@Xatuish: Pretty sure you can trade the balls, as you can give them as hold items to Pokemon. And yeah, I do accept apricorn Pokeballs as offers!

Update:
All finished requests can be found under 'Finished Breed Requests'!

SolgaleoX779

Would you be Interested in a Love Ball Bounsweet?

Offering: Bounsweet
IV: 31/31/31/X/31/31
Pokeball: Love Ball
EM: Synthesis, Play Rough, Charm

Zold

Pokémon Breeder
@SolgaleoX779: Sure, sounds sweet! Order and offer accepted, probably ready for trade tonight.

RedGyarados1

Trainer Name: RedGyarados1
Interested in: Turtonator
IV Spread: 31-XX-31-31-31-31
Nature: Modest
Ability: Shell Armor
PokéBall: any
EggMoves: N/A

Interested in: Rockruff
IV Spread: 31-31-31-XX-31-31
Ability: Vital Spirit
PokéBall: any
EggMoves: Sucker Punch

Offer: Any two 48 BP items

Lord Fighting

Bank Ball Collector
Discoveries & Tips and Tricks:
Same Species Random Pokeball Passing!?
Today I learned that when you breed two Pokemon of the same species with different balls, both balls can actually pass on to the child, this is selected randomly. At first it frustrated me, but this feature actually allows for a lot of new combinations such as Apricorn Hidden Ability Pokemon! This applies to Pokemon that cannot be caught in Apricorn Balls in gen 7, but can be caught in Apricorn Balls in gen 4, which will be interesting when Pokebank becomes available.

I hear that the female still has priority though so even if you have two weedles in different balls the offspring will ALWAYS be in the mothers ball. Am I wrong?

This does allow for HA apricorn ball pokemon though which is nice.

Zold

Pokémon Breeder
@RedGyarados1: Order and offer accepted, ready for trade tommorow!
@Lord Fighting: Yeah, that's false information IF you are breeding two Pokemon of the SAME SPECIES. So you can put a HA female Pokeball with a non HA male Apricorn ball of the same species, and you will get HA Pokemon in Apricorn balls!